Welcome to Gaia! ::

Will you join?

Yes 0.4187643020595 41.9% [ 183 ]
No 0.19908466819222 19.9% [ 87 ]
I'm already a member! 0.38215102974828 38.2% [ 167 ]
Total Votes:[ 437 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 109 110 111 > >> >>> »|

Yes I'm from the The Royal Order of the Gaia Knights.

I'm just glad clans start popping out from within the guild's wall.
Yea well but we have our clan for months now ... we just got this thread up just recently..
curl your s'taches
That's what I meant 3nodding
hmm i can't find a good clan though....
curl your s'taches

Unbeatable Genius

It seems too many people are stuck in small/defunct clans and quite literally don't know what they're missing. I mean, my old clan was around 40 people, very inactive. I never wanted a new clan until I joined zElite on a whim, and then later Shift. So much great stuff people are missing out on!

If only the clan rankings system worked.
haha repping Shift!
Spartan05089234
It seems too many people are stuck in small/defunct clans and quite literally don't know what they're missing. I mean, my old clan was around 40 people, very inactive. I never wanted a new clan until I joined zElite on a whim, and then later Shift. So much great stuff people are missing out on!

If only the clan rankings system worked.

yea we need badges though..........Ima try to work on them......(jelly) so yea
curl your s'taches

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

*yawn*

I wonder if that time Sparty logged in on the Mascot while Earth was fighting OMGWTF was because of this.

... Maybe I should ask the password and help with it too. I've already had it once.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

*keeps watching outside*

This isn't that fast of a forum. I like Skyo's and Nexu's clans. They're open and I can check out on what they're doing, which would be awesome if I was still looking to join a clan.

Not that I'm leaving mine in any predictable future.

Unbeatable Genius

Quintafeira12
*keeps watching outside*

This isn't that fast of a forum. I like Skyo's and Nexu's clans. They're open and I can check out on what they're doing, which would be awesome if I was still looking to join a clan.

Not that I'm leaving mine in any predictable future.
you think change to private?

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I don't think... that simple.

Hidden does in fact suck, because we're pretty much restricting people from finding us with no benefit. What if we have another zElite migration like we have every so often? They know our name perfectly well, but might not be able to find us, and be a bit embarrassed to ask specific people by PM to join. (That deal on page 577 of the barcode might be this again, or just them trolling around after leaving. It's a recruitment chance either ways, and we should take it)
Private and Open allow people to find us, so that's definitely a good thing to get if we at least go private.

However, from private to Open, we have to deal with a great deal of compromise. Private is pretty much the same we already have, but Open...

Open give us a few benefits. People can check in on our clan, see what they think of it if they're with that "should I join this clan" doubt. We can have people from other clans having talks with us, as if they were members of a guild. Advertising is done better if we go posting around public stuff that link back to us.
But there's the bad stuff. People may talk with us and never join. They may also take a peek at our threads and copy them or something. We also have to be more careful in moderating, because people outside might spam us, or people inside might start bashing other guilds...

So yeah, I don't think "change to private/open", I think "Ask everyone what they think before doing anything".

I, myself, think we have nothing to hide.

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

I agree that we have nothing to hide, and I have personally would have no prob with us becoming Private,
but for finding us, can't people just switch the Clan search engine to 'Type: Hidden' or 'Type: Show All' when they type in the search request? xD;

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I did the right thing now... I was under the impression that hidden guilds were... hum... hidden from the search feature. I've been thinking how stupid that sounded for a while, and took a look at some FAQ pages instead of continuing to make assumptions.

So yeah, ignore that above post's content except where my opinion matters. I was making a stupid mistake and acknowledge it.

So, private guilds allow people to see but not post. That changes things. I find that an interesting approach, and I would vote for it.

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

I feel sad for all these clans on this forum... '-_- Most deserve a spot on that search feature, but the algorithm is all messed up.

At least it's not the red blood moon clan up top. zOMG! Elite might have had its issues, and I know it first hand, but they are a awesome clan nonetheless, and if anyone should be there, why not them?
But what I'm really saying is I'd puke in disgust if we had a clan that the only focus they gave zOMG! ever was an inactive subforum.

Unbeatable Genius

Yeah I was kind of wondering about what you were talking about, Quint. XD

As of now, Shift can be searched for, the forums just cannot be viewed. And the purpose of THIS thread is to chat with non-members. I'll update the homepage with a link, actually.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff