Yes 0.4187643020595 41.9% [ 183 ]
No 0.19908466819222 19.9% [ 87 ]
I'm already a member! 0.38215102974828 38.2% [ 167 ]
Total Votes:[ 437 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 ... 109 110 111 > >> »|

Pirra-chan's Significant Otter

Girl-Crazy Ladykiller

What's a kleenex?

I *could* google or just use my brain to reach the obvious conclusion, but I'm too lazy for that.

O.G. Survivor

A magical utensil used whenever one sneezes.

A tissue, if you will. 3nodding

Shapeshifter

ShadowFlame1721

It's very effective too when you have a stuffy nose or a cold. 3nodding

O.G. Survivor

Aer Fresh
ShadowFlame1721

Especially then. 3nodding

So how are you liking Shift? xD

Shapeshifter

ShadowFlame1721
Aer Fresh
ShadowFlame1721

It's been great so far. I really like the community. biggrin
When did you join Shift?

O.G. Survivor

Aer Fresh
ShadowFlame1721
Aer Fresh
ShadowFlame1721

When did you join Shift?
November 4, 2009, just a little while back. xD Been with them since the beginning. ninja

Yeah I love how when you log off then get back on a day later you have about 5 new topics and 5 new pages in the bar code posted. 3nodding
Aer Fresh
ShadowFlame1721
Aer Fresh
ShadowFlame1721

When did you join Shift?

most of us actually join shift from the very creation of the clan.... we were all originally from zElite... but then we got banned and made this clan so yea .... we hadn't had much new active members ... but atleast we got a few people!!
curl your mustaches

Shapeshifter

@Shadow - Hah, so you guys were there from the beginning huh? Dedication right there smile
But, I hate how they don't give a notice when someone posts/quote on a thread in guilds. I really don't like it because I have to do the long cut way to get to the Shift guilds. Yeah, I'm pretty lazy...

@Jellybean - Yeah, at least the clan is doing great so far. By the way, if you don't mind me asking, why did you guys get band from zElite? (I haven't even heard of that clan...)
Aer Fresh
@Shadow - Hah, so you guys were there from the beginning huh? Dedication right there smile
But, I hate how they don't give a notice when someone posts/quote on a thread in guilds. I really don't like it because I have to do the long cut way to get to the Shift guilds. Yeah, I'm pretty lazy...

@Jellybean - Yeah, at least the clan is doing great so far. By the way, if you don't mind me asking, why did you guys get band from zElite? (I haven't even heard of that clan...)

lol idk..... um zELite stand for zomg elite.... ask sparty he might know
curl your mustaches

-Keesune-'s Significant Otter

Dapper Stalker

Yeah, z!E = zElite = zOMG Elite,
It's hard to miss them on the Clan search page; they're always the first ones on there, much to the annoyance of smaller clans in general xD
(It's not their fault but it doesn't mean people don't/ can't get frustrated about it ;3 )
@Aer: Actually, barely any of us were banned from zE, most left. I know Sparty getting banned from zE made me leave. zE was getting corrupt, so that's why a lot left. 3nodding

Unbeatable Genius

Here's the story, Aer. We decided the mods there were abusing their power and we wanted to leave and form a group more based on having fun that being HUGE and powerful. So I convinced another guy who had already left to make a new guild where we could test the waters, see who'd be willing to come with us, and plan, etc. We had a lot of support so we decided to make a go of it. But before we were ready, the zElite mods found out and banned a bunch of us. I really have no idea how they chose which of us to ban and who to leave, but all the crew of the guild were all banned or had already quit, idk. No warning, no chance to offer explanations, just banned. I had actually been debating whether I was even going to leave (I didn't get along very well with the other founder) but after that my mind was made up.

The thing was, we were based on friendship not power, so when a bunch of people got banned, all their friends came with. And thus Shift was born. I'd say at least half of our members joined the day it was created.

Oh and btw, www.gaiaonline.com/clans/my is the shortcut to the clan homepage! Makes getting around very fast.
Spartan05089234
Here's the story, Aer. We decided the mods there were abusing their power and we wanted to leave and form a group more based on having fun that being HUGE and powerful. So I convinced another guy who had already left to make a new guild where we could test the waters, see who'd be willing to come with us, and plan, etc. We had a lot of support so we decided to make a go of it. But before we were ready, the zElite mods found out and banned a bunch of us. I really have no idea how they chose which of us to ban and who to leave, but all the crew of the guild were all banned or had already quit, idk. No warning, no chance to offer explanations, just banned. I had actually been debating whether I was even going to leave (I didn't get along very well with the other founder) but after that my mind was made up.

The thing was, we were based on friendship not power, so when a bunch of people got banned, all their friends came with. And thus Shift was born. I'd say at least half of our members joined the day it was created.

Oh and btw, www.gaiaonline.com/clans/my is the shortcut to the clan homepage! Makes getting around very fast.

somehow you and i forgot to mention the beloved makeshift heroes clan....
curl your mustaches

Unbeatable Genius

radio_active_jellybean
Spartan05089234

somehow you and me forgot to mention the beloved makeshift heroes clan....
curl your mustaches
They're still around. Maybe one day I'll bring them back to life XD

yes, Makeshift Heroes was the clan version of my old zEL team, because I wasn't sure if I could ork with our other founder and the crew he picked. In the end I decided to give it a shot, and eventually they all left (except jano XD)
JUST KILLED LANDY!!!
curl your mustaches

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas