Total Votes:[ 437 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 109 110 111 > >> >>> »|

2,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Clan Homepage

We are a clan where the focus is fun. Everyone is a friend, and we care much more about enjoying ourselves and each other than we do about being the biggest or best. Read on to find out why you should become a part of our family, and Join the Movement!

If you've read to the bottom and have any questions or comments, or if you just want to chat with us a bit, feel free to post here!

2,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

1. Introduction
2. Contents (you are here!)
3. Who we are
4. What we do
5. Join Requirements
6. What do our members think?
7. In Closing...
8. Crew Member List

2,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

So you've probably never heard of Shift before. Who are these guys? Did they just pop out of the wall or did some guy invite 100 of his mules so it looks like his newbie clan is full?

The truth is that we are a growing group of friends and fellow Gaians that love to play zOMG. And if we happened to crew with you in-game and liked what we saw, we send out invites or also when a friend of yours is a member of our Clan recommends you.

Overall, we are a group of friends who wanted a forum for planning our get-togethers, without too many rules and regulations. Slowly over time we added more and more friends to our group. Our guild roster and our active members are the same. We clean house every few months to make sure we don't fill up with inactives. A big roster number isn't much help if your clan is a ghost town!

2,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

At Shift, we're all about having fun! Well sure that sounds great, but what does it really MEAN?

It means we're so awesome, this section requires a LIST! From the moment you join up, your senses will be assaulted by a barrage of fun you can take part in!

Clan Events
We have events for nearly every major holiday. These events are all unique, usually tying in to whatever current fad is running through the clan. Different members often host their own contests and challenges as part of the main event. For example, we have had scavenger hunts, party raids, challenge contests, avatar contests, and much more!

Challenge and Ranks System
Our challenge system is incredibly unique. Instead of focusing on gathering 5K badges or accumulating a massive TCL, our ranks system is based on challenges. Our members come up with ideas like "I'd like to see someone do THAT!" and they tell us. Every few months we add these challenges in expansion packs to our challenge listings. Complete challenges to gain ranks. They're conveniently divided into 5 difficulties, and let's just say you'll probably never complete more than half of the Insane difficulty!

Skype Chat
Vivox allows a maximum of 6 people in a conversation, and although that feature is down in zOMG. Shift has a Skype group for all members who want to join. There are always people on Skype. ALWAYS. Whether you have a mic or not, you're welcome to join. We have currently 2 such chats very much active for the Clan's use. 1, for regular chat text. And a 2nd one, for LIVE CHAT WITH CREW & REGULAR MEMBERS!

Weekly Updates
Instead of announcement-spamming, we keep it to 1-2 announcement per week, depending on the allowed text. Especially, since we are active in Events. The Weekly Announcement is Every Sunday evening (give or take based on timezone and laziness) releasing an update on what's been going on, and what members can expect soon. Announcements sometimes have hidden "PM first with the secret word" contests, but mostly they tell anyone who has been away or just focused on something else exactly what has been going on and what they can get involved with now.
We do update the Clan when an Event is coming up for Shift Members to join in too.

Random We Are
We're known as a pretty random crowd, like how we have for months been divided into two warring factions of "Pantsless Superheroes" vs "Food-Stealing Villains", or the random tendency to break into songs. Our bizarre antics usually spill over into zOMG, giving us a few days of fun before things settle down....until the next time it gets brought up!

Other off-site gaming information
We have a Mine Craft (MC) Server for our Clan, which keeps our members on their toes when the servers are down in zOMG or when there's an Event there, such as new updates or themed game.
There's also Pokemon meets on Sunday for our members playing Pokemon. From Friend Codes to help you on your quest for more Pokemon or battle for fun.

We Also Have FACEBOOK!
There we have game updates, EI Reports from Gaia Online, Upcoming Events, Artwork Sharing, and Special Announcements. (Incase you can't get to your laptop/computer, and have phone update links with FB)

2,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

We couldn't have a clan this fun without some requirements. Here they are:

Literacy
An absolute must. You don't need to be a scholar, but if you can barely type, or you tend to cut all vowels out of your words, you won't be much fun for any of us.

Skill
SKILL IS NOT CHARGE LEVEL! A skilled player is one who knows when to ask questions and when not to. One who awakens when they're dazed beside an attuned null chamber. One who uses capslock only when necessary, will never ask for help in "shout" without saying where he or she is, and will only lure if it's agreed that luring is a good idea. A skilled player can be CL 1 or CL 10, or have a TCL of 1 or 100,000. This clan has no charge level requirements.

Sense of Humour
Sometimes our jokes can go on for a long time. If you're super-serious, you probably won't have much fun here (or anywhere else, come to think of it).

Activity
You can't have fun if you're not around! While we have no set numbers required, we'd like you to be around a bit so you can enjoy everything we have to offer, and so we can enjoy chatting with you!

2,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Don't just trust me, hear what our members have to say!

Spartan05089234

You want my testimonial? I wrote this thread! XD This IS my testimonial!

dragonprincess1

Shift is undeniably a great clan to be apart of. It has had a friendly atmosphere since the beginning. The members and crew a like are welcoming to anyone that requires help or new to the Gaia experience. The contests and mini events that the crew provide always keep things interesting and are appreciated for their commitment and involvement in the clan.

Earthswordsman

I've been hanging out with these guys for a while now, and these are some of the friendliest and most creative people I've met on this site. With all the contests and various rankings to earn and challenges to complete in zOMG!, and our various cosplay moments that anyone can join in on, there is always something to do here.

InuNicka

Shift, Great people, great fun, great food.
Shift has something for any and everyone, and if it doesnt, start a thread and remind people that they enjoy it too, no matter what the topic someone's going to discuss it with you ;D

Epic Pancakes

Shift is a great and exciting clan to be a part of. I've had loads of fun and interesting experiences in this clan and I plan on having even more and I would love to get some new clan members to share them with. To tell you the truth I was about to quit Gaia before a friend told me about Shift, it was just what I was looking for something to re-ignite my fire with Gaia. Shift is a great clan, because it's small enough to get to know people, yet still meet a new person almost everyday. Well that's all for me!

~ Epic Pancakes

Quintafeira12
hey you, yes you, the guy shying away behind that silly avatar, I'm talking to you! Look here, you don't know me, but I can safely assume to know you well. I mean just look at yourself, poorly trudging your weary soul trough this god forsaken clans of battle forum. I mean really, who dares come here anyways? But fear not my friend, because I know exactly what ales you. One look and I can tell you are looking for a place full of people who you can talk all night with, a place where there's no problems in telling what crazy random idea is up your mind, a place to talk about such topics as medieval ballet and Troll Politics, a place where you get the feeling that gathering gold is a breeze even when doing such overexercised tasks like playing zOMG!, or a place to know the answer to such questions as to "What is the internet made of?" or "how can I find true love?" Well look no more, for that place exists already, and you're missing out on great, great adventures. Dude, don't take my word for it! Take your own word for it! All you need to do is join, look around and then ask yourself about it!

thestarsarelovely
Shift clan is sexy enough to rape.

Beenz
Self proclaimed
Heroes that
Instigate
Fun
Times

Come join the family!

Inyl Chilar
Shift is a great clan to be in. Even if you don't like to play zOMG that often, it's still a great place to just hangout. The members are always lots of fun to be around. We always have fun contests, like easter egg hunts and dice rolling games. It's pretty laid back and I love coming here. I couldn't think of any better clan to be in!

2,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Now you know who we are and what we do. We are a clan of friends, looking to make our happy little family even bigger and better! We keep zOMG exciting and interesting with all sorts of events, challenges, and new ideas. Our members all love it here, and they'd love for you to join. All we require is literacy, game-smarts, and a desire to have fun! Post here and chat with us, or....

If you think this clan is for you, then click here to Join the Movement, and fill out the short Join Request form on our homepage and PM it to one of our CREW!

2,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
User Image

Last Updated: 12/15/2011 + PM links.

Here is the the Crew!

2,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50
<Reserved, thread is open!>

2,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

2,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

2,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

2,450 Points
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Gaian 50

Unbeatable Genius

*sneaks in before the first page fills up*

Woohoo! We're open for business! Come one, come all, join up!

Unbeatable Genius

Oh right, sunday night. Won't be fast XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas