Welcome to Gaia! ::

I can fight I am also good at swords. I can be also a bodyguard if needed.

OG Gaian

That was for everyone. xD
ill shall return i have some aarons to do il still be on but ill will be gone i will be gone for a little while i shall show you my talent later. bows
Oookay xD
Mmmm lets just say I can take on sword damages and wounds
And mmmm I'm good with swords
But best at fist fighting

OG Gaian

kazuma312
I can fight I am also good at swords. I can be also a bodyguard if needed.

Sh3d0w
Oookay xD
Mmmm lets just say I can take on sword damages and wounds
And mmmm I'm good with swords
But best at fist fighting

It seems the both of you will do best as fighters. I'll place you under Jamiru for now...
Once we've gained more members you may be placed in charge of your own gangs.

buyuadrank_666]ill shall return i have some aarons to do il still be on but ill will be gone i will be gone for a little while i shall show you my talent later.
k80i0wqy:8="buyuadrank_666]ill shall return i have some aarons to do il still be on but ill will be gone i will be gone for a little while i shall show you my talent later. bows

Well, that was a bit confusing. @_@ I look forward to seeing your talent, though.
xD
Okay
Good enough for me
Okay thank you. -bows- I'll fight for you.
Wow, it seems we have been a lil' busy. I'm pleased to see our numbers growing. Oyabun, thank you for my soldiers. I will lead them to the best of my abilities.
Hi Jamiru what is your first order
We could go train somewhere. At the moment I'm trying to figure out where to place Saito and Yoji.

OG Gaian

Jamiru
We could go train somewhere. At the moment I'm trying to figure out where to place Saito and Yoji.

Zanryuu will need kobun as well. He is in charge of ideas for the business fronts, after all. Saito and Yoji are more racer types. They will do well with him.
It has been done... pirate
What do we do now?
Off to towns. We'll find us some interesting characters.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff