Durem Champion

Heartbleed
Infix
Heartbleed
Boop!

Howdy ninja

Hello. How goes it?

Been buried neck deep in finals this whole week gonk
After I finish this final research paper, I'll be done with classes for the semester though! cool

How have you been? I haven't talked to you in ages!

Aged Prophet

Infix
Heartbleed
Infix
Heartbleed
Boop!

Howdy ninja

Hello. How goes it?

After I finish this final research paper, I'll be done with classes for the semester though! cool

I know it's been a long time. Things have really changed around here.

I have been good I just work a lot. I suppose I would be considered a workaholic. Lol
Any free time I get I try to spend with my dogs. smile 3nodding

Durem Champion

Heartbleed
Infix
Heartbleed
Infix
Heartbleed
Boop!

Howdy ninja

Hello. How goes it?

I have been good I just work a lot. I suppose I would be considered a workaholic. Lol

Well thats nice! And yeah, since zOMG kinda sucked clans really fell off :l that and alot of our people outgrew gaia. Heck, the only reasons i still lurk the site is for pokemon mad

Aged Prophet

Infix
Heartbleed
Infix
Heartbleed
Infix
Heartbleed
Boop!

Howdy ninja

Hello. How goes it?

Well thats nice! And yeah, since zOMG kinda sucked clans really fell off :l that and alot of our people outgrew gaia. Heck, the only reasons i still lurk the site is for pokemon mad

Well I never out grew it but I just had to get my life in some kinda order. I moved across the country and bought a house smile I am still a kid at heart. An well since things calmed down I figured I would get I interwebs and see how things where going.
Plus how you know i am a child at heart when I have charizard tattooed on my leg. smile heart

Durem Champion

Heartbleed
Infix
Heartbleed
Infix
Heartbleed

Hello. How goes it?

Well I never out grew it but I just had to get my life in some kinda order. I moved across the country and bought a house smile I am still a kid at heart. An well since things calmed down I figured I would get I interwebs and see how things where going.
Plus how you know i am a child at heart when I have charizard tattooed on my leg. smile heart

outgrew was probably the wrong word razz And you got a new house? Thats cool! 4laugh

Aged Prophet

Infix
Heartbleed
Infix
Heartbleed
Infix
Heartbleed

Hello. How goes it?

outgrew was probably the wrong word razz And you got a new house? Thats cool! 4laugh

Yes maybe it was lmao.
Yeah i will have it completely paid off in a year!! I can't wait lmao. It's not in the best of shape but I am working on it. I just put in a jacuzzi tub smile blaugh best investment ever rofl. though I might as well live at work just got off a 16 Hr shift and I have a 26hr shift tomorrow o.O xp

Jigantor's Wife

Invisible Member

7,150 Points
  • Nerd 50
  • Millionaire 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
*crawls out of hole*
God, the sun is bright...
*yawns*
Hellooooo all!
Whats new?
I wish to Join your Clan

Name: ieuano_95
CL:2.1
Class:Knight
Do you promise to be active and respectful? I shall

Greedy Prophet

I got distracted by women and life. Then I found out 2 days ago that I am going to be a father. Life has been an adventure.

Beloved Lunatic

ninja Long time no see folks ninja

Greedy Prophet

I'm living the married life now.....Sorta.

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
heather-1321
*crawls out of hole*
God, the sun is bright...
*yawns*
Hellooooo all!
Whats new?
Wow I am not the only one that still alive ha ha