Welcome to Gaia! ::

damn you for dragging off an convo so that i can't just counter with the full fury without dragging the page back scream -grumbles-
I'll let that conversation end gracefully i guess if only for the sake of not pulling the page along and settle of a difference in mentality.
And it's not a club. it's a baseball bat. --.--.

and I'm'a get stuck going along with the my lass to a party at her friends house. =_= I just want to stay home and relax.

Friends may be a tentative concept but I'll let you know at least this much. Yah don't make me want to fully rip my eyes out of their sockets all the time, otherwise I'd just ignore you like I do some folks around. So the fact that I'm willing to rip into you for being an utter munt means I'm at least still willing to read what the piss you say from time to time.

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ryu Infiniti
"M was always fun to be around. We teased each other quite a bit, I do miss talking to her."
I have been her friend for over 15 years and I couldn't even guess it?
Want me to tell her you say hi Ryu-kun? She would like that I am sure. =)
Lucifer The Tormentor
well Im glad I come off as such a good person to you.
but really
Im cold...
...silent...and mean irl..

At least you're honest... and reasonable when you get right down to it.

The Great Haggis
damn you for dragging off an convo so that i can't just counter with the full fury without dragging the page back scream -grumbles-
I'll let that conversation end gracefully i guess if only for the sake of not pulling the page along and settle of a difference in mentality.
And it's not a club. it's a baseball bat. --.--.

and I'm'a get stuck going along with the my lass to a party at her friends house. =_= I just want to stay home and relax.

Friends may be a tentative concept but I'll let you know at least this much. Yah don't make me want to fully rip my eyes out of their sockets all the time, otherwise I'd just ignore you like I do some folks around. So the fact that I'm willing to rip into you for being an utter munt means I'm at least still willing to read what the piss you say from time to time.

Eheh, sorry I suppose. Honestly I'm kinda glad to be spared from your fury sweatdrop lol

I knew it was a baseball bat but you mentioned clubs before so... eh, oh nevermind... Come to think of it though, you really remind me of that guy from Clannad. With the red hair, sunglasses and baseball bat. By any chance you know who I'm talking about? (Seems unlikely.)

Hmmm... that is troublesome. I eh... don't know what to suggest. Relationships are tricky sometimes ^^;

Awwww, I'm actually really flattered by that. And I'm glad I don't annoy you ALL the time haha.

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Hello to all of you too.

I had an infection this whole past holiday for days...stayed in bed, in agony since my antibiotic wouldn't kick in and my pain meds just didn't work...

Luckily it died down and the infection drained but still..
I am an unhealthy mess until January...
Riunez
Ryu Infiniti
"M was always fun to be around. We teased each other quite a bit, I do miss talking to her."

Is she there with you?

You should tell her that "if it wasn't for her mentoring as a great spy, I never would have solved this case on my first guess. Mwahaha. ^.- " *Another inside joke*

You should give her the laugh and wink too just to make it more weird and awkward XD
Riunez
Hello to all of you too.

I had an infection this whole past holiday for days...stayed in bed, in agony since my antibiotic wouldn't kick in and my pain meds just didn't work...

Oh, I'm sorry. Nevermind the whole talking to Mort thing! You just stay home and rest!

How come you're gonna be sick for so long? Is it really that bad?

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
RouroniElias08
Riunez
Ookami Tsukiyomi
RouroniElias08
*Walks into house and reaches for the jelly to make a sandwhich.* "Jeez man it's been one hell of a couple of weeks, chasing rookie ninjas to prove my worth..."

Ninjas are overrated. You need to catch bigger, less common fry to show your value indeed.
..Your entitled snacks but I am in charge of the kitchen, no argument there. So their better be enough jelly everyone to make sandwiches or your next task will be from me.
And it will be; Go to the market across Loga Tower, down into town and get enough jelly, other food and drinks to accommodate us all. In other words.

I'll send you grocery shopping, that is sure to show you some worth
Now shoo so I can cook

*After buying enough jelly and bread to survive the LoGA-Geddon, Kenshin stock the fridge and sits at his desk* "ok, soooo, i need to check to see what my next mission is..but it seems all thats posted is for me to make my 7th trip to get more jelly...* "Looks in the LoGA fridge to find it empty extcept a note* " 'We eat as fast as we work..' What the???"
-Her lips quirk a bit as he looks dumbfounded at the fridge- What can I say? We all eat.

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Mista Pickles
I wish to Join your Clan.

Username: pickled pictures
CL: 5.3
Class: Shadow Seer
Do you promise to be active and respectful? Absolutely.
I have not received a PM from you yet but I assume you are still interested? Welcome.

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ookami Tsukiyomi
Riunez
Hello to all of you too.

Oh, I'm sorry. Nevermind the whole talking to Mort thing! You just stay home and rest!

How come you're gonna be sick for so long? Is it really that bad?
I have been talking to her online, she is not with me. I can let her know though.

Because my teeth are unhealthy, its my fault and I am paying dearly for it..

Until January I cannot fix the problem so I might just get infected again...

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Infix
Ryu Infiniti
"This has been my name since I met all of you. Iko was obvious since she introduced me. Riu less obvious unless you watched our interactions."

"The third would be much harder to guess as, I don't even think they realized it. Plus they are rarely around. Thats all the info you get."

I always confuse you with takamono. Even though he lives within biking distance of me.
Also, any chance the third one was Lolli, Fazoo, or Mortono?
Back in the day I had the cyber-butterflies for Indigo and Riunez redface
Butterflies you say? wink
Riunez
I have been talking to her online, she is not with me. I can let her know though.

Because my teeth are unhealthy, its my fault and I am paying dearly for it..

Until January I cannot fix the problem so I might just get infected again...

Unhealthy? Miss have you been forgetting to brush your teeth? whee (I'd be a bit of a hypocrite if I scolded you about that... but that's exactly why I'll do it if it's the case XP )

A teeth problem huh?... That's scary... and painful... and annoying when you're trying to eat. (Actually, being scolded might be the LAST thing you want right now.) sweatdrop

I had something similar a few months ago. One of my teeth got cracked somehow without my realizing it... it allowed for an infection to grow out the bottom of my jaw and it was really awful since I couldn't even get anti-biotics for the longest time. Eh, point being I know you're pain... and I dearly hope that it won't ruin your holidays Miss.

Romantic Lover

Riunez
Ryu Infiniti

"Yes please tell her hi for me. Also hope everything is going well for her."
D: freaking out

Demonic Werewolf

13,650 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Bookworm 100
  • Hellraiser 500
Ookami Tsukiyomi
Lucifer The Tormentor
well Im glad I come off as such a good person to you.
but really
Im cold...
...silent...and mean irl..

At least you're honest... and reasonable when you get right down to it.

I would hope so..
so how are you doing ooki ^^

Bashful Millionaire

Raveleijn
D: freaking out

Why is that ?

Riu- Tell Mort i said hello as well. And that she needs to start posting again.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff