Welcome to Gaia! ::

RouroniElias08

Your next assignment is a serious one. You must slay...

Cyborg Pirate Ninja Jesus
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Don't even bother trying to find him. Cyborg Pirate Ninja Jesus FINDS YOU.

Clean Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
He seems very informed...Is he former LoGA? He looks to be one of many Knight-Class that have gone rogue, and pick off LoGA-ninjas here and there. Better do some research and recon. What can you give me on this guy?

Romantic Lover

Ryu tacked a motivational poster up on the wall. "There we go..."

Bashful Millionaire

RouroniElias08
He seems very informed...Is he former LoGA? He looks to be one of many Knight-Class that have gone rogue, and pick off LoGA-ninjas here and there. Better do some research and recon. What can you give me on this guy?

He is both the messiah and a master of the 5 point palm heart exploding technique.

He will absolve you of your sins as he stands over your lifeless corpse.

Also the ninja side of him hates the pirate side, and the Cyborg hates that hes human. You can probably use those against him.

Clean Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*Elias walks to the pantry to make a jelly sandwich, and The Messiah-Cyborg-Ninja his target eating a tin can-tuna sandwhich.* "You know, that will give you indegestion."

*The hybrid looks at Elias and smiles, showing his gigervitus ridden teeth*
"You'll soon be dead, and my idegestion will also be the same"

*Finishes making my sandwhich and then pulls out scythe*
"Hey messiah, you forget that you cannot mess with that which you have create and those which were never created...i am one such being, hence this scythe that you once gave the Reaper of Death"

*Hybrid looks at scythe*
"That is indeed the gift i gave, but it looks so puny in your hands, what happened to it?"

"I'm sure the cybrog-ninja in you can figure that out. Oi! Cyborg, figure it out."

"I cannot compute that which is not in my database...and the ninja cannot stand the cyborg, so he doesn't speak"

"Well then, i guess my knowledge trumps your holiness, and vast database. The only thing left for you is that pathetic quarter human side of you..."

Clean Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Ryu Infiniti

Thanx, that poster gave me an idea...

Greedy Prophet

Ryu Infiniti
I....yeah. Nevermind.

Clean Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Salty Pir4te
Ryu Infiniti
I....yeah. Nevermind.

What,i just based a new outfit on that..lol no biggy.

I WANT TO GOOOOOO D: AND I STILL HAVE TO WAIT *&^$%*^$* FREAKING MONTHS
RouroniElias08

In all seriousness, if you want to be noticed in the clan then just talk to people. Engage in the conversation... even though the thread is pretty dead haha. I can see that being troublesome. Oh well. All I'm saying is there is no noob ice to break. The only thing to "prove" is you have an opinion and the ability to socialize.

... Even if you do it in fakey rp talk like Ryu or something.

Speaking of which!

Ryu Infiniti

Hmmm I managed to guess Cute's the first try... but this mystery will be much more difficult to assess.

I'm not sure how long you've been around... Nor do I remember having spoken to you much in the past years so it will be hard to make a good deduction on the final Loga crush from here.

However, win or lose... I am always up for a challenge. Looks like this will be another case for...

*closes eyes while slowly pulling glasses back out, then dramatically opening them as he fits the glasses on with one hand*

Ace Detective, M.

...May I perhaps inquire whether you've had any previous names or aliases on Gaia?

Romantic Lover

"This has been my name since I met all of you. Iko was obvious since she introduced me. Riu less obvious unless you watched our interactions."

"The third would be much harder to guess as, I don't even think they realized it. Plus they are rarely around. Thats all the info you get."
Ryu Infiniti
"This has been my name since I met all of you. Iko was obvious since she introduced me. Riu less obvious unless you watched our interactions."

"The third would be much harder to guess as, I don't even think they realized it. Plus they are rarely around. Thats all the info you get."

I would not possibly dream of gaining more...
Ren - ren still guessing about it I see..
Also biggrin SINTERKLAAS is here, so I am happy!
would anyone like a sinterklaas candy package? XD

Bashful Millionaire

Ryu Infiniti

It's Sia?
I just assume because I believe about half of LoGA had a crush on her at one point or another.
She fits the time frame, and the lack of activity.

It's either that, Or it's Ren, and thats just awkward.
I assume i'm not incorrect in guessing they might be male ? Judging by the fact you've not stated they are entirely female, and used more nondescript words like "They" instead of "She".

But perhaps I'm looking too far into it?

Ren- Oh sure, Que up a storm at Ren, but Karr doesn't even get a passing guess.
I SEE WHERE YOUR FRIENDSHIPS LAY!

Cute- I would love a ... Sneaker...lass ? Sneaking lads?
Snooker flask ?

... One of those things.
Geeez why does the USA have such ridiculous rules when it comes to a visa even if its just for a vocation.

what is the f*cking point of having ALL my FINGERPRINTS >.>
and why does the USA need to know where I will be ALL the FREAKING time
and wants me to give ALL the numbers or names of people or the places I will go too.
WTF is wrong with the USA D<

its not making me feel very WELCOME or COMFY!

end of my rage v.v

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces