Welcome to Gaia! ::

Romantic Lover

"Yoko is perfect though, so it's all good. Strange that this video appeared on the other site I frequent just the other day though."

Clean Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
*Walks into house and reaches for the jelly to make a sandwhich.* "Jeez man it's been one hell of a couple of weeks, chasing rookie ninjas to prove my worth..."
The Great Haggis
Raveleijn

I dont think your old Haggis, your actually rather childish..in a way

Being old and being a grownup are two totally different things. xP
I have my moments of 'grown-up'ness. and personally I prefer just sitting down with a cup of hot chocolate and my feet up or bantering with my blokes to doing my taxes and dinner parties, but that doesn't change my age, just my mentality.

Ooooo *sits quietly like a kid being told a story*

I've never learned anything about the real Imp. It's rather quite interesting, even if it doesn't seem so ^_^
RouroniElias08
*Walks into house and reaches for the jelly to make a sandwhich.* "Jeez man it's been one hell of a couple of weeks, chasing rookie ninjas to prove my worth..."

Ninjas are overrated. You need to catch bigger, less common fry to show your value indeed.

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Ookami Tsukiyomi
RouroniElias08

Ninjas are overrated. You need to catch bigger, less common fry to show your value indeed.
..Your entitled snacks but I am in charge of the kitchen, no argument there. So their better be enough jelly everyone to make sandwiches or your next task will be from me.
And it will be; Go to the market across Loga Tower, down into town and get enough jelly, other food and drinks to accommodate us all. In other words.

I'll send you grocery shopping, that is sure to show you some worth
Now shoo so I can cook

6,750 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
SacredDemon17
Salty Pir4te
I just think that if you save the life of another human being that makes you a hero does it not? You basically go out of your way to help that person even though you could just as easily look the other way and just go about your own life. I think they should be recognized...just the ones in Loga probably don't feel like they deserve it so I will not name them, just remember there are Heroes in Loga.
Very true i can't deny that. One of the main problems with society as a whole is many people do tend to look the other way cause it's easier on them. I'm happy to know that people in LoGA , some of them at least, aren't like that and do take the effort to check in on others and help them out. Probably why the ones that hang out here do is cause there are others that actually give a damn.
I agree fully with this thought. Though many would not want the title of the name hero because it makes them think they are being put above others and they don't deserve it. Those who are humble, modest, or just don't like glorification shy away from the term hero even if it is a title that the human populous in general admire and wish to be.

Greedy Prophet

Riunez
SacredDemon17
Salty Pir4te
I just think that if you save the life of another human being that makes you a hero does it not? You basically go out of your way to help that person even though you could just as easily look the other way and just go about your own life. I think they should be recognized...just the ones in Loga probably don't feel like they deserve it so I will not name them, just remember there are Heroes in Loga.
Very true i can't deny that. One of the main problems with society as a whole is many people do tend to look the other way cause it's easier on them. I'm happy to know that people in LoGA , some of them at least, aren't like that and do take the effort to check in on others and help them out. Probably why the ones that hang out here do is cause there are others that actually give a damn.
I agree fully with this thought. Though many would not want the title of the name hero because it makes them think they are being put above others and they don't deserve it. Those who are humble, modest, or just don't like glorification shy away from the term hero even if it is a title that the human populous in general admire and wish to be.
lol reminds me of why I started martial arts to begin with. I wanted to be a power ranger or at least like them. Though now I don't want to be a hero. I just want to get through this hellish thing they call life so I can get to the saunas in Hell.

Romantic Lover

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
I'm not going to lie. I'd love the Title of Hero. How ever I want to earn it, not just have it handed to me.

To be blunt most people that do nice and seemingly selfish things do it because it makes them feel better doing something for someone. So therefore it isn't 100% selfless like we wish to think. But being a 100% selfless is actually self destructive. This things still are nice to do either way.
Jungle Lad

No, I simply mean LoGA will be the reason for the apocalypse, Sac an I have had this planed for years.
We put a little bulletin in the break room, and If I'm not mistaken Humple sent out a MemoA few months back.

Don't tell me you're in the dark about LoGA-Geddon ?!

******** mate who the ******** you think I am? I have sat in at the company office ONCE and I broke that blueberry thing within five minutes of ya'll giving it too me. If you want me to know something, you gunna have to damn well tell me in person.
SacredDemon17
I'm not going to lie. I'd love the Title of Hero. How ever I want to earn it, not just have it handed to me.

To be blunt most people that do nice and seemingly selfish things do it because it makes them feel better doing something for someone. So therefore it isn't 100% selfless like we wish to think. But being a 100% selfless is actually self destructive. This things still are nice to do either way.
So if I fallow you right you want to earn your right to be an hero?
Good luck mate, make sure you make it flashy.
Ookami Tsukiyomi

Ooooo *sits quietly like a kid being told a story*

I've never learned anything about the real Imp. It's rather quite interesting, even if it doesn't seem so ^_^
-kicks over - shaddup. it ain't story time.
and you ain't heard nothing about it cause you where never around when someone asked. some folks round here knows things that they don't even have a logical need to know. ><

Clean Hunter

4,550 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Riunez
Ookami Tsukiyomi
RouroniElias08

..Your entitled snacks but I am in charge of the kitchen, no argument there. So their better be enough jelly everyone to make sandwiches or your next task will be from me.
And it will be; Go to the market across Loga Tower, down into town and get enough jelly, other food and drinks to accommodate us all. In other words.

I'll send you grocery shopping, that is sure to show you some worth
Now shoo so I can cook

*After buying enough jelly and bread to survive the LoGA-Geddon, Kenshin stock the fridge and sits at his desk* "ok, soooo, i need to check to see what my next mission is..but it seems all thats posted is for me to make my 7th trip to get more jelly...* "Looks in the LoGA fridge to find it empty extcept a note* " 'We eat as fast as we work..' What the???"

Bashful Millionaire

The Great Haggis
Jungle Lad

No, I simply mean LoGA will be the reason for the apocalypse, Sac an I have had this planed for years.
We put a little bulletin in the break room, and If I'm not mistaken Humple sent out a MemoA few months back.

Don't tell me you're in the dark about LoGA-Geddon ?!

******** mate who the ******** you think I am? I have sat in at the company office ONCE and I broke that blueberry thing within five minutes of ya'll giving it too me. If you want me to know something, you gunna have to damn well tell me in person.

I was wondering why you never answered your pda... Guess that explains it.

Though I suppose we should have known better, but yes, we've been planning the apocalypse for close to a century now.
The Great Haggis
-kicks over -

*falls over*

Riunez

*stays there*
That was, sort of random hahaha XP
Hmmm...

SacredDemon17

*gets comfortable on the floor*
Mmm... The title "hero" huh?... I don't like it.

True. If there is someone out there whom is truly selfless... then introduce me so I can squeeze them tightly out of admiration, as well as pity.

I think what's most important is to be satisfied with yourself, and your actions. If I could do that, I would be happy. I will do what I can in life... and hopefully be happy with myself.

Do I want to be a hero? Why of course. Been dreaming of it since my youth. But the title "hero"... ill suits me. If I did anything heroic, it's because I felt like doing it. No more.

I have no desire for the title "hero". Simply because I will never be one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff