Welcome to Gaia! ::

well, I'd like to point out that in your attempt at capsizing me you only made my footing stronger seeing as one of the most important fatty acid that the body needs (especially the brain) is omega three, which is most readily found in certain fish.
and sense we have such a diverse and developed brain we should be able to make the conscious choice as to if we choose to eat meat.
[the flaw in your argument is that I'm not saying it's wrong to choose to not eat meat, I'm just saying I hate the idea of it myself and also hate the V word. Personal inflection and opinion hardly constitutes biological correctness. ]
Ren ren and I just had some fun talking about or old LoGA crushes x3 oh...the old days.
This is Halloween! This is Halloween! Wolfy and Cute on a spam-a-thon!
Dear -secret person-

You have been my secret LoGA crush for a long time
It's silly how you can develop feelings for someone you have never met before and still you were very special to me.
Though I don't think you ever knew I felt that way for you and I never had the intention of telling you so.
I want to thank you for the fact you have given me butterflies in the past. (its a good feeling you know) not the mention all the silly giggles I got out of it whee
I don't think you ever felt the way for me the way I felt for you, and honestly that doesnt really matter anymore.
then why do I bring it up now? because it is a part of me and when I think of LoGA, you come to mind as well.
The silly girly teenage crush I had for you and the unanswered and never going to happen love I felt for you is all part of it.
It is why LoGA and all the special, great and lovely people in it felt as a home.
I'm not ashamed to say I love each and every person in here in some way or another.
I feel emotions for each and every one of you though I never met a single one of you before.
And so it just happens you were the one that became my secret crush.

wink thank you for the good time~
Cute~

Bashful Millionaire

I like the idea, so I'm following suit.

Dear Secret person.

Before I met you here in the LoGA thread, I was hard pressed to find someone I felt I could hold a strong, intellectual conversation with. At least , with out driving the other person mad. You have always fascinated me in a way I cannot quite explain. You have amazing tastes in music, you're interesting , and though I've never met you, I find you quite beautiful. We are separated by a unquestionably large distance, and therefore I assumed it would be trivial to attempt to pursue any sort of meaningful relationship, though I'll admit , I doubt you even have the slightest interest in me in that regard.

You have changed my life, I've decided to become a teacher, basing my entire career on a conversation we had , years ago, that I doubt you even remember. You urged me to pursue something I never would have considered before. For that, I thank you.

Perhaps we will meet again in another life, and fate will be kinder to us.

- Karr
we should have done this with Valentine
Dear _________, I don't feel like we ever really connected, but for some reason I can't explain, I always liked you. I've known you for a long time and something about you was perpetually attractive to me no matter how hard I tried to ignore it. Whenever I was lonely, I'd get so jealous of the other people you talked to, even if I never showed an ounce of it.

So, I just wanted to tell you. I think you're spectacularly amazing you anonymous person you... even if you don't think so. There wasn't a single side of you I didn't like, and that remains true to this day. You're forever a part of me now that I have these memories of you. Of all of you. I can't say it any better than Charlotte, but I'm happy to have been here to meet so many wonderful people. Thank you for being so awesome and sharing with me these good times.

~Ren-Ren
Also, if i was into girls, Riu would be my crush and I would fight you all for her. stare got it

Romantic Lover

"Yep... Staying out of this. Though I guess I'll give some info since it's only fair; There were 3 people, I liked in Loga."
Dear.....yeah ******** right like ya'll would EVER see that come out of me.
To be honest I have a degree of attachment to people in LoGa and enjoy discussing thing things with them but I can't honestly say I ever had romantic inclinations towards any of the members.

YA BLOODY SODS!

Bashful Millionaire

The Great Haggis
To be honest I have a degree of attachment to people in LoGa and enjoy discussing thing things with them but I can't honestly say I ever had romantic inclinations towards any of the members.

YA BLOODY SODS!

Oh come now Imp, don't try to hide it.

I've seen the way you look at the couch, how overly protective you are of it.... We all Know .
that's utter piss! I brought that couch with me! it's not part of Loga, it's part of ME! scream
The Great Haggis

Aww... you big softie XP
*slaps on the shoulder*

*is calling about his doom*
The Great Haggis

YA BLOODY SODS!

(watch and learn ren-ren, this is how you will doom yourself!)

-imagine a dramatic tune you hear in the average soap-
Imp! how can you say that? I thought...-makes a shoked face- well does that mean.... all this time...was a lie? -is about to cry- Oh no...what am I going to tell the kids? and my parents? -first tear rolls down her cheek- It's the couch isn't it??? I've seen the way you looked at it! and then the way you slowly caressed it sometimes...... -shoulders start to shock and more tears run down her face- I can't believe you would do this to me....just tell me...why? -bursts out in tears and runs away-

razz what do you say Ren-Ren, did I doom myself???

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff