Welcome to Gaia! ::

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Welcome to The League of Gaian Assassins! I'm SacredDemon the leader of these fine mercenaries. Feel free to stay and chat and even join our ranks if you wish.

Please remember:
-No Spamming
-No Flaming/Harassment

Try not to:
-Post to many pictures
-Stretch the page

And use Quotes Sparingly

If your already a member ... well just do what you always do.

Happy Assassinating!

3,600 Points
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Brandisher 100
ninja Welcome to LoGA. Now to all new members, If you want to join the ranks of the snipers then plz pm your applications to the CURRENT Marksmen!SNIPERS RULE! hehehe ninja

Ill use this to keep up with sniper annoucements!

Bashful Millionaire

You can't take the sky from me.

- Karr's Words of Wisdom -

10/ 24/ 10- Assassination tips #2 - Sneaking tips, Dos and don'ts.
Do's

The Cover of night- Darkness is your friend, and as your friend it wants you to stay hidden from your targets. Sunlight however is a fickle b***h that likes to tell everyone in seeing distance where you are. The cover of night is always a do, unless your target is a vampire.. But that is a whole other section...

Soft shoes- While combat boots look cool, they are NOT good stealth shoes. Steel toes to not a sneaky assassin make. Keep yourself to sneakers, ( Come on they have SNEAK in the name) and elderly people slippers ( the sorrow of being left in a home by your loved ones seems to add a certain determined shuffle to them. ) for best results.

Deodorant- I cannot stress the importance of personal hygiene enough. Many times have I seen an aspiring young assassin on his way to a successful kill only to have is pungent body oder whisked strait to the nostrils of a previously unsuspecting victim. Deodorant, as well as a good personal hygiene regimen can keep you from being caught in a stinky situation.

Don'ts

Theme songs - You may think it is super cool to rock out to Whatever hellscreaming yahoo it is you like to damage your hearing with while on the hunt for your target, but for stealth sake, keep your rocking to a minimum. Not only will your loud rocking alert your target to your presence, it also factors in the chances of you actually hearing said target as he cocks the gun behind your head.

Loose clothing - It has come to my attention that baggy pants and big poofy shirts are a current fashion. It is important that should you decide to wear these , you do not do so on a mission. These loose cloths can be a hazard to you and your team. Whether they should catch a tree branch and leave you not only tangled, but most likely now pantsless in front of your target who will most likely laugh at your misfortune just before killing you in a violent fashion.
That and the rising number of those giant snapping Baboons that kill people with poofy shirts is a constant danger. Don't put yourself at risk.

Fireworks- Now believe it or not I have seen new recruits us fireworks to celebrate a kill.
Not only is this in poor taste, but it flags your position as an obvious target for retaliation.
Which is a almost immediate reaction from my experience, immediate and very, very messy.

Use these tips to increase the likelihood of completing your mission, and decrease the chance you'll end up a bloody mess on the floor that ruins some poor janitors morning.

The Shadows hide you brothers and sisters.

- Karr
~Archive~

LoGA Vice Captain.

5,500 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Brandisher 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
lol、世界の統治!

Super Overseer Reserving Powers Go!!

LoGAの監督

6,850 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Citizen 200
  • The Perfect Setup 150
[LoGA's Ninja Sensei]

ninja
---------------------------
User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

[Assassins for Hire]
burning_eyes

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Hello Cute ^^

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Now all we have to do is get another 10k plus pages posted in here! lol
On it, captain!

*Infiltrates your guild while she's at it.*

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
At a girl! xd

I need to check the guild myself i havn't been through it in awhile lol
-_- I have a feeling the shadow seer namelist is missing a few members...

Desirable Sex Symbol

8,775 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
You noticed that too huh? xD Yeah it is. You can go on the mule and read the PM i sent it about the active members and edit the post yourself or wait till i get bored enough to do it razz

Edit biggrin o you have the link to the main list i keep? ill post it and you can add the people that youve seen post.
already saw the pm xD
but then I still have the feeling there are a few people missing... sweatdrop

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas