Welcome to Gaia! ::

Beloved Noob

User Image
(┌・。・)┌
[ I've been playing zOMG for about 3-4 years and whenever I check my character info in zOMG I look to where it says clan and it has a name blade_akatsuki I have no clue what that is for ono
]

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
A while back, you must have joined the Bladed Akatsuki zOMG clan. If you want to find out more, go to Guilds. Next, go to zOMG clans, and it should say go to my clan Bladed Akatsuki. Follow that, and you will find out more info on your Clan. -The Iron Avengers

Beloved Noob

4hedgehogs96
A while back, you must have joined the Bladed Akatsuki zOMG clan. If you want to find out more, go to Guilds. Next, go to zOMG clans, and it should say go to my clan Bladed Akatsuki. Follow that, and you will find out more info on your Clan. -The Iron Avengers

User Image
(┌・。・)┌
[ Sankyou so much^^ I remeber now about joining that clan owo I quit it anyways. ]

Fashionable Raider

10,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
l Takeshi-Kun l
[ Sankyou so much^^ I remeber now about joining that clan owo I quit it anyways. ]

Beloved Noob

Sambray
l Takeshi-Kun l

c;

Fashionable Raider

10,950 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Tycoon 200
  • Popular Thread 100
l Takeshi-Kun l
Sambray
l Takeshi-Kun l

c;
lol i ment to tip this post not quote it, but yea i agree with u

Beloved Noob

Sambray
l Takeshi-Kun l
Sambray
l Takeshi-Kun l

c;

lol i ment to tip this post not quote it, but yea i agree with u

XD

6,000 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • First step to fame 200
  • Citizen 200
Aha. No problem. Let me know if you need any help with anything. -The Iron Avengers

Beloved Noob

4hedgehogs96
Aha. No problem. Let me know if you need any help with anything. -The Iron Avengers

User Image
(┌・。・)┌
[ Alright^^ I'll keep that in mind. ]

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out