• Ultimate Player 200
Walker_of_Night
aquamelissa
The Angel Belial
game_freak2013
The Angel Belial
aquamelissa
mabey, might be good

Another tyrant? ... *sigh* like we dont have enough of those ((btw ... Hitler was awesome >.> wink )
o_o I be careful with that hitler quote dude. people are still pissed because of that. anyways if you were to take over the world how would you like to do it?

Psh they can get over it ... it's a dam free country ... >.> or it use to be anyways ...
hmmmm, but in any case not sure on which plan should use...

nuclear holocaust only those strong enough to survive would be strong enough for my new nation/republic
Have fun ruling over the bugs of the world then.

D?

D:..?

Me: What would you do if you took over the wo-?

D: I do not want to.

Me: Huh?

D: To take over the world. I do not want. I already have an empire, far beyond any that could be made in most mortal realms, and even that will soon fall. All that begins, ends. To try to gain more power, in a way, is to try and manipulate life itself. When you do that, you show fear, because life is uncontrollable. The turns we make, Fate has already decided, and that cannot be changed. Life, is more on the lines of enjoyment. The ride will end, you might as well enjoy it while you last, for you, me, even God, will end...

Me:...Deep....

Neko:....Nya....
Emo-Kingbeat
Walker_of_Night
aquamelissa
The Angel Belial
game_freak2013
o_o I be careful with that hitler quote dude. people are still pissed because of that. anyways if you were to take over the world how would you like to do it?

Psh they can get over it ... it's a dam free country ... >.> or it use to be anyways ...

nuclear holocaust only those strong enough to survive would be strong enough for my new nation/republic

D?

D: To take over the world. I do not want. I already have an empire, far beyond any that could be made in most mortal realms, and even that will soon fall. All that begins, ends. To try to gain more power, in a way, is to try and manipulate life itself. When you do that, you show fear, because life is uncontrollable. The turns we make, Fate has already decided, and that cannot be changed. Life, is more on the lines of enjoyment. The ride will end, you might as well enjoy it while you last, for you, me, even God, will end...

i personaly if i had to rule, to rule a small island community, preferably with native animals and plants

Beloved Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat
Walker_of_Night
aquamelissa
The Angel Belial
game_freak2013

D?

i personaly if i had to rule, to rule a small island community, preferably with native animals and plants

lol thats all life is ... a ride ^^ but why not try to prove one's superior over others by ruling what seems uncontrolable? ...

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
D: Because to some it shows fear. We all die. There is an end to everything. We cannot stop that. No one can. All Empire's fall, all rulers eventually die

(Neko and I are in the corner eating porcorn)

Me: How do you like your popcorn, hun?

Neko: Yummy, nya!

(I pet her head as we continue to eat)
Emo-Kingbeat
D: Because to some it shows fear. We all die. There is an end to everything. We cannot stop that. No one can. All Empire's fall, all rulers eventually die

errr, yea....anyone with normal news?

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat

School is coming up. I HATE SCHOOL crying
Emo-Kingbeat
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat

start of my last year tommorow sweatdrop

Beloved Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat

start of my last year tommorow sweatdrop

i've been in it for a week and a half already ...

Beloved Seeker

6,550 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Emo-Kingbeat

So your saying to give up on anything because it wont amount to anything. But if you strive to conquer the world you may perish but your name will echo throughout the centuries until the end of time. So in fact it isn't a waste, just to have your name carved into history. I find it an achomplishment and a honor to be writen down on the stone of history.
ive been in school for 3 weeks
The Angel Belial
Emo-Kingbeat

So your saying to give up on anything because it wont amount to anything. But if you strive to conquer the world you may perish but your name will echo throughout the centuries until the end of time. So in fact it isn't a waste, just to have your name carved into history. I find it an achomplishment and a honor to be writen down on the stone of history.

That's stupid...giving up isn' t going to make you feel better in the long run. If theres a hell I just happen to go, I want to fufill my dreams here so I can laugh my a** off in hell. But when you do all you want to do in life then you won't feel bad dying. I want to be a game designer like Hideo Kojima(metal gear solid) and Miyamoto(mario, zelda, metroid...etc.). If I gave up, that would be a waste of time to even start. But I want to do this thus, I haven't given up yet.
Emo-Kingbeat
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat

Dude i never thought I'd say this....I LOVE SCHOOL!!!! Especially golf.

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Joker Abron
The Angel Belial
Emo-Kingbeat

That's stupid...giving up isn' t going to make you feel better in the long run. If theres a hell I just happen to go, I want to fufill my dreams here so I can laugh my a** off in hell. But when you do all you want to do in life then you won't feel bad dying. I want to be a game designer like Hideo Kojima(metal gear solid) and Miyamoto(mario, zelda, metroid...etc.). If I gave up, that would be a waste of time to even start. But I want to do this thus, I haven't given up yet.
Me: Advice from the Devil. Too many people have fallen to that.

(D moves his hands and my eye balls disappear)

Me:....I'm BLINDED!!!!

Dangerous Citizen

5,900 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Joker Abron
Emo-Kingbeat
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat

......Really wish I felt that way about school.....(Walks around with a stick) Still blind!
Emo-Kingbeat
Joker Abron
Emo-Kingbeat
aquamelissa
Emo-Kingbeat

......Really wish I felt that way about school.....(Walks around with a stick) Still blind!
actualy my first day back was pretty sweet

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces