Welcome to Gaia! ::

Familiar Lunatic

Here is the link to the New thread! Subscribe to it and move in! Read the first page though so that y'all can enforce the rules and be knowledgeable.

Familiar Lunatic

Rules

The rules are simple follow these and you will be fine.

1) Oyabun's word is law and thus shall not be questions.

2) Be respectful of your superior and brothers at all times. I do not care how much you loath the person, if they are accepted into the family you will show them the proper respect.

3) Once accepted into the family you will no longer just be representing yourself out in public you will carry the clan name with you where ever you go. If you bring dishonor on yourself you will also be dishonoring the clan name.

4) Fighting within the clan will not be tolerated unless it is deserved. If that ever is needed you will get word from either Oyabun or myself.

5) No bumping. If your going to post make it meaningful and worth reading.

6) Do not advertise your shop, clan, rp, ect.

7) Check your personal life/attitude at the door.

Failure to follow these rules will result in yubitsume. Yubitsume is when one of your fingers is removed by force starting with you pinky and moving in towards your thumb. Its best not to struggle or you may lose more than just a finger. The punishment seems harsh but the rules are layed out in black and white Oyabun and myself expect you to familarize yourself with them and take them to heart.

Familiar Lunatic

The clan hierarchy

The Yakuza hierarchy is as followed. At the top of the "power pyramid" we have the Oyabun. All the members in the clan obeys Oyabun and in return he protects them against all dangers. Oyabun is almighty within the clan and his words is the law. All obeys her without hesitation even if it means endangering their own life.

Under the Oyabun we have the Waka-gashira, they are the Oyabun's right hand man. If the Oyabun is away on business the Waka will take command of the family until the boss returns.

Under the Waka we have the Shatei. The Shatei are learders themselves, they are given a team of Kobun to carry out missions. What the Shatei does with their team is unimportant as long as it is benificial to the clan.

At the bottom of the "power pyramid" we have the Kobun. The Kobun are given all the grunt work. They hold no athority with in the clan itself. All new members will start at this position until proven worthy for advance ment in Oyabun or my eyes.

Everyone obeys his/her gang leader, but it's always the Oyabun's word that counts.

Oyabun~
Kasi

Saiko-mono~
Twisted

Waka-gashira~
Hibiki

Shatei~
Jubei

Kobun
Tatsuya
Break
empty
empty

Shatei~
Miccheru

Kobun~
Kikker2
l-l Sephira l-l
empty
empty

Shatei~
Bianca

Kobun
Malik
Seri
empty
empty

Once the clan gets big enough more Shatei positions will be added. Each Shatei will be in command of 4 Kobun.

The Elite Strike or fighters who are hand selected by the Oyabun herself. They will be her personal bodyguards.

Elite Strike

Malik
Teiken Reign
Elemental_Sapphire

Pledges

Nanduri
Nag
DevilsDeathChild
Monument of Sin
Mia

Familiar Lunatic

Our mission

As Yakuza we consider ourselves the peoples protectors. Our mission is to right what we feel was a wrong doing, taking a cut for ourselves of course. Wouldn't be of any worth if we do not make a profit. We may be the peoples protectors but we have a reputation to uphold.

Familiar Lunatic

Mon

A mon is a crest that symbolizes the Yakuza group you belong to. This will be our mon. Once accepted it is expected that you display this crest proudly in your sig.

I would also like to request that you put your title and the clan name in your sig, to show people the proper way to address you.

Once accepted the mon will be sent to you.

Familiar Lunatic

Yakuza etiquette

Being a Hierachry different levels of respect are shown to the different positions.

When speaking with the Oyabun before any words are spoken you must bow low keeping your eyes on the floor. Then ask the Oyabun if you may speak with them. Once the Oyabun nods you may get up from you bow. Address Oyabun by her title or Kasi-dono

The same rules that apply to the Oyabun apply to the Waka. When adressing the Waka call him by his title or Hibiki-sama. The Waka only bows to Oyabun.

When Kobun are adressing their Shatei the will refer to them as Sensei. When the Shatei adress one another they will use the honorific san. San is to be used for Kobun and those of lower rank than you.

The Kobun hold no athority in the clan but will be shown respect all the same. They shall be addressed using the san honorifics as well.

In the hierarchy everyone answers to some one but the Oyabuns word is law. If she says do something and your Shatei or Waka tell you to do something else you do what Oyabun asked of you.

Familiar Lunatic

Alliances (no longer accepting)

Everyone flying one of the banners below is to be treated with respect. If I find out that any of you have disrespected one of them you will answer to me directly.

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Rivals

Affiliated with the Unholy Mercenaries
Zukov

Enemies/Blacklist

Affiliated with the Kage Clan
ShadowGoer

Familiar Lunatic

Chat thread of the Snake. ((And other hang outs))

Heard a good idea and rolled with it. We all need to cut loose once in a while and just post nonsense. This isn't the place to do it, however, feel free to do it here Chat thread.

User Image

User Image

Contest Thread/s

Contest Thread

Familiar Lunatic

Alright I've had enough of people breaking the rules already, to indicate you have read and understand the rules put this emote " neutral " in your first post. Without it you will not even be considered for membership.

Familiar Lunatic

Background information

Here is a link for those wondering more about the history of the yakuza.

All informotion on the link belongs to the publisher.
"thank you,sir." [he bowed politely]
"ah,and my name is Firzu,this is my first time ever joining a clan..sorry for my rude manner not to introduce myself first."

Familiar Lunatic

Hibiki smirked giving a slight nod "That is quite alright Firzu, you seem a bit nervous. We are yakuza, we look out for our own. You have nothing to fear unless you dishonor the clan or betray us in some way."
"w-well,yeah..i do feel a bit nervous sir,and yes,i promise,i would never dishonor nor betray the clan.but..eheh..i can be reckless sometimes,correct me if i ever do wrong."

Familiar Lunatic

"Lets hope you are not too reckless other wise it will be your fingers to pay." The smirk on Hibiki's face grows to a twisted grin.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff