Welcome to Gaia! ::

Fuzzy Kitten

5,450 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Statustician 100
  • Happy Birthday! 100
Hello there!
I recently made a new clan and I´m looking for members!

The clan is called Laughter in Shadows
gaia_angelright Laughter in Shadows gaia_angelleft

It´s about making friends and helping each other with zOMG things; also talking about anime-related stuff (liking anime is not required for joining though...)

I´m not some CL10 pro(more like CL5.3..but I can help people with smaller CL; also it´s easier to battle with your clan/crew c: )

Everyone is welcome!(I really hope I can help newbies in zOMG!!)

Enduring Spirit

shadowarai
Hello there!

It´s about making friends and helping each other with zOMG things; also talking about anime-related stuff (liking anime is not required for joining though...)

I´m not some CL10 pro(more like CL5.3..but I can help people with smaller CL; also it´s easier to battle with your clan/crew c: )

your link doesn't work.. ):

dusterix's Partner

Invisible Dragon

shadowarai
Hello there!

Interested but your link isn't working. I'm having a hard time myself. I am close to CL:10 but upgrading my other rings to the same level. ^^

Bloodthirsty Vampire

10,825 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Elysium's Hero 500
  • Vicious Spirit 250
I am very new to zOMG! I am currently CL 3.2. I would love some help with Clans. A friend and I just started playing yesterday.

Greedy Trader

shadowarai
Hello there!

I would've liked to join, but apparently your clan doesn't exist? Since the link doesn't work, I tried searching for the clan, but nothing showed up, so I'm assuming you closed it, or something's wrong?
please let me join this clan im a newbie at zomg and i really needed a clan pleassee ^_^

Kaho_chan's Senpai

Rare

I do believe that your link isn't working dear sir.
And I doubt that you actually own the clan considering after an extensive search I've yet to come across it.
Are you certain this clan exists?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces