JEFF BRIDGES! 0.5 50.0% [ 23 ]
Total Votes:[ 46 ]
1 2 3 4 5 6 ... 2935 2936 2937 > >> >>> »|

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image

Welcome fair gaian to the temporary headquarters of The G-men. I am known as Artifex, the leader of the G-men. We are the super powered protectors of gaia. It is our sworn duty to protect the citizens of gaia from The Animated as well as any other foul villain that wishes harm upon any soul. Now then, allow me to turn your attention to two others who you will see much of once we are ready to go fight The Animated.

- - - - - - - - - -
News and other items of interest

arrow Cause the new layout sucks so much, and it's pretty difficult to figure out how to find the clans, here is a direct link to the league's main page.
arrow The Rp thread is closed, and has been moved/restarted in the clan forums.
arrow We now have a bank mule to help fund banners and other prizes. If anyone wants to donate to the clan, send trade to "The Villianous Aurum"
arrow Origins and other stories can be found in El Escribano's journal, located here

Rules
cause for some reason I didn't already have them

arrow one person, one hero. Do not enter multiple heroes under multiple accounts. If it is discovered that this has happened, all accounts will be banned from the clan as a result.
arrow No image raping. that means no images in every one of your posts. if the image is that important, link it.
arrow No emote raping. In case you don't know what I mean, no wall of emotes {*cough*ramen*cough*}
arrow No fighting. This thread is meant to be neutral ground. there's an rp were hero/villain fights can be held in character
arrow Follow the gaia TOS. need i say more?
arrow No spamming... unless your a reg. Even then don't do it. If you spam and are not a reg, you shall be banned from the thread without warning.
arrow most important of all. I am the god of this thread. I settle all fights and arguments and my word is law. Veteran Clansmen are the demi-gods. Don't piss them off either. {veteran clansmen include EvilGuyInLadyDisguse, Eresfds14, Mylian, Asliam77, and Yin Yun Yang}
Yo, Archive here. I handle all the stats and hand out missions as they come in. I'll be too busy here at HQ to go on any missions myself but don't think that makes me any less of a hero. Anyways. I have here a current list of the regestered heroes. Now before I list these heroes, I'll like to inform you that there are no specific teams or squads. You need help, find a fellow hero and ask for his assistance. Alright, here they are.

Leader:
arrow Generic Superhero Name - Artifex

Miscellaneous {gen's mules and NPCs}
arrow Comic King - Archive
arrow Comic Princess - Jade Tyger
arrow Elige - Nyx
arrow Generic Supervillain Name - Shinigami
arrow The Villainous Aurum - Aurum

Heroic Members:
arrow Artificially Natural - Shadow
arrow Krenaes - Super Bimbo
arrow Doctor W - The Naked Avenger
arrow Asliam77 - The Incredible Bulk
arrow Eresfds14 - Asian Flash
arrow EvilGuyInLadyDisguise - Psycho Bani
arrow Saiyko - Saiyko-man
arrow Lucca Ashtear - The Moonlight Mustelid
arrow Gran Rey - Mr. Romero
arrow ExoudsFidelis - Mr. Ex
arrow Jared2120 - Explojn
arrow Tamashii Kami - Tsurugi Tatsujin
arrow Mylian - Deacon Jester
arrow quinnriley - Sandy Lightning
arrow amigo bear - Impact
arrow Dr Iceic - Dr Iceic
arrow Mythey Maysonia - The Dusky Falcon
arrow D0ctor Phil - M.I.K.E.
arrow Rina_the Feral Were Kitty - Model 3 R1n400
arrow Three Legged Crow - Crow
arrow Shadow SparX - W.U.L.F.
arrow Sacred June - Twice
arrow Astrid-157 - Super Soleil
arrow The Chatterbeast - The Chatterbeast
arrow Nebula100 - Firecracker
arrow Roogan-Sama - Banshee
arrow Goliathor - Goliathor
arrow Shika - Lazy Genius
arrow Switch44apoc44 - White Paw
arrow Fenlay - Rascal Snatch
arrow Jyuchiro - Holy Thunder
arrow Ratizi - Photon
arrow Meyvol Sioruys - Godran
arrow Body and Mind - BM?
arrow TouchMySlinky - Muffins
arrow Doctor Miku Goodchild - Dr. Black
arrow LeeStar1988 - LeeStar

Villainous Members:
arrow Ajax Fleetfoot - The Beast from the East
arrow Grimthepinkreaper - Night Scare
arrow Yin Yun Yang - Master Yin
arrow of sin and saint - Chef Sin
arrow Lady Nevaeh - The Dark Witch
arrow XxDeludexX - Deception
arrow Messieurs - Messieurs the Scantly Clad
arrow DepressedProzac - Upgrade
arrow The Crimson Destroyer - The Crimson Destroyer
arrow x0 Chaos Lad 0x - Chaos Lad
arrow Lennie the Fish - Dr. Tea
arrow Niterc - Niterc

Anti-Heroic Members:
arrow Raz2b - Lady Jasomet
arrow Cycozombie4 - Manslaughter
arrow Jolyjube - The Whisper
arrow The Deadly Shadow - Death whisper
arrow Lord demibaal - Devilband
arrow Camera Whore s e c k s - Super Secks
arrow Messieurs - Messieurs the Scantly Clad
arrow xX BLAST Xx - Blast
arrow Zin Dobre - Copper-naut

Also, if you're interested in joining our ranks, you'll need to talk with our lovely and eager to work regestration officer.
Up yours, Archive. Yeah, I'm the regestration Officer, Jade Tyger. First thing I wanna say, is don't piss me off. I may technically not bet a metahuman, but I got a knack with potions and other nasty concoctions so yeah, piss off. Anyways, since Atifex practically dragged me here and begged me to do this for him, if you wanna regester as a hero and join the ranks of the G-men, you're going to have to fill out a form. oh what fun, right. Well here it is. Be sure to post it in the forum. If you pm it too me, you won't be a member because you I don't want to deal with it.

Name: {username and nickname if you have one}
Hero, Villain, or Anti: {well? also please ask if you don't fully understand what an anti-hero is.}
Superhero/villain Name: {like Spier-man or something}
Hero/Villain Pix: {non gaia hosted image of your hero. please be a tektek or aviart or something doable.}
Power: {what exactly can you do?}
Statistics Needed: {stats that will revolve around power. not mandatory. ex. accuracty, strength, dodge. no a copy past of the list with random numbers put it.}

Yes we need your secret identity, gotta do background checks to make sure we're not taking a villain into our ranks. Next we need your cape name, that's the name you go by when you put on your tights and play superhero. We also would like a non gaia hosted image of you in your hero clothes, maybe upload onto photobucket or something. Next we need to know what exactly you can do. Finally, now just go on guesses since we don't know exactly what we're dealing with, list rings you'll be needing once we get to go out on the field. So yeah. Fill out the form and post it here. I'm done now. Artifex! Can I go now!?

edit***
ok, I just check out the MMO site, and found out some interesting things. Turns out, the way I was looking at the rings was really more character stats. So i changed the form slightly. Here are some of the stats the site lists so you can better fill out your form.
Quote:

Accuracy: Basically, how accurate are your attacks?

Dodge: Can you avoid incoming attacks? This stat defines that ability.

Willpower: Are you a victim of “crowd control” abilities (like sleep or root)? If so, this is the stat that helps you resist those attacks.

Speed: Simply put…this is your footspeed. In other words, how fast you move.

Weight: Increased weight helps you resist knockback. You can’t attack someone from sitting on your butt…so a bit of extra weight can help a lot.

Health: If this goes to zero…then you’re Dazed. So keep this up nice and high.

Health Regeneration: This is how fast you recover health when Kneeling.

Exhaustion Dissipation: If you stand still (not doing anything), you’ll lose Exhaustion and be able to do more. This is the stat that determines how quickly you stop being Exhausted.

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
haha... Tyger, what ever will i do without you. Now then, before I let you all lose, I have a list of our allies as well as our enimes

Allied Clans
arrow The WTF?! Clan
arrow Sabers Kingdom

Warring Clans
arrow

Feel free to chat amongst yourself and do whatever you wish so long as it's not against any of gaia's laws. Have fun. biggrin
Hold on a sec, Artifex. Before we allowe just anyone to post here, I gotta say one more thing. If anyone wants to make banners of stuff to promote the G-men, feel free too. I'll post them here and you guys can put them in your signatures or profiles or whever you want. Alright, you can go at it now.

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/clans-of-battle/league-of-supergaians-clan-for-superheroes-supervillains/t.39887063/] [IMG]http://tinyurl.com/4faysb[/IMG][/url]

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/clans-of-battle/league-of-supergaians-clan-for-superheroes-supervillains/t.39887063/] [IMG]http://tinyurl.com/53wcf2[/IMG][/url]

User Image

[url=http://www.gaiaonline.com/forum/clans-of-battle/league-of-supergaians-clan-for-superheroes-supervillains/t.39887063/] [IMG]http://tinyurl.com/4nhpma[/IMG][/url]

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Name: Asliam77
Superhero Name: The Incredible Bulk
Hero Pix:
User Image
Powers: Just give me somthing to crush, and I will.
Statistics needed: strength, weight

Sparkly Lunatic

*accidentally blast new comer*
sweatdrop srry bout that, its an instinct sweatdrop
hello im BLAST! and im in charge of tech!
any who, good news! i have finished creating the simulator room! its a room that simulates situations so we can train before the animated attack! i call it, a ROLE PLAYING THREAD! xD

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageWe Are Human...

Until I come up with a better name, change it to Moose Nipples.
...After All.User Image

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
>.> I'm just gonna leave it as Shadow until you come up with something better, k.

5,600 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
User ImageWe Are Human...

... Powdered toast man?
...After All.User Image

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shadow's good for now mad

Sparkly Lunatic

OMG A GUN!
*grabs shadow's gun, takes it apart, adds some tech stuff, and puts it back together*
now it be laser gun 3nodding ask me if ya need a recharge! whee

5,800 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
did you even look at art's powers. He's got superhuman accuracy. Kinda like Hawkeye or, if your more familiar with Hollywood superhero adaptations, like Bullseye. 3nodding
Hi Everybody!

Sorry for the cheesy name, Gen. I'm still thinking of a good one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff