Burp. 0.4025974025974 40.3% [ 31 ]
Total Votes:[ 77 ]
< 1 2 ... 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 13769 13770 13771 > >> >>> »|

MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
~I would love to join your clan ^^ you have my elegance, is there anything I can do to further help the clan?~

Um, did you mean "Alliegence"?

Basically donate to the Guild that he has a link to in the first post would be your best bet...

~Nah, elegance (lol.).~

*laughs* Very well then, I'm sure he will be quite flattered.

~*also laughs* If I'm lucky, he seems to be a man of simple pleasures. Well I hope this follows through ^^ I can't tell you the number of guilds I have seen that have, well, "Flopped." but I have believe this clan has potential, good timing too since everybody seems to be rushing over to the new forum.~

I do believe that that may have been what spurred on the change since that particular guild has been through a number of, oh shall we say "face lifts" during the time I have been with it. I used to be a moderator for it but was demoted mere hours ago...

Knowing the people who have already been part of the guild and those who are looking to join it, I believe this Clan has a chance to do quite well.
~Awesomness! 3333!~
Heehee...I love to do that to the Guild account...
I'm in.
just, I gotta go right now. I'll be back at around 10.
biem14
Yondaime11
(if you want to goin the clan go to the page ok Knight - Clan official guild!

how do we join an official clan?
that is the name of the guild but or clan is Knight - Clan
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
~I would love to join your clan ^^ you have my elegance, is there anything I can do to further help the clan?~

Um, did you mean "Alliegence"?

Basically donate to the Guild that he has a link to in the first post would be your best bet...

~Nah, elegance (lol.).~

~*also laughs* If I'm lucky, he seems to be a man of simple pleasures. Well I hope this follows through ^^ I can't tell you the number of guilds I have seen that have, well, "Flopped." but I have believe this clan has potential, good timing too since everybody seems to be rushing over to the new forum.~

I do believe that that may have been what spurred on the change since that particular guild has been through a number of, oh shall we say "face lifts" during the time I have been with it. I used to be a moderator for it but was demoted mere hours ago...

Knowing the people who have already been part of the guild and those who are looking to join it, I believe this Clan has a chance to do quite well.

~This is great to hear, I see i made a clever choice joining this clan. *Sips tea.*~
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

~Nah, elegance (lol.).~

~This is great to hear, I see i made a clever choice joining this clan. *Sips tea.*~
now that is true
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

Yes, yes...quite...*monacle* Hopefully we can have some fine battles once things pick up a little...

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
Yondaime11
biem14
Yondaime11

no but how do u get to b in the same clan do u get a number or something? sweatdrop
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

Yes, yes...quite...*monacle* Hopefully we can have some fine battles once things pick up a little...

~Yes, lets.~
biem14
Yondaime11
biem14
Yondaime11

no but how do u get to b in the same clan do u get a number or something? sweatdrop
well the leader will deside that
biem14
Yondaime11
biem14
Yondaime11

I find that question a little confusing...

As a member of the guild we are all in the same clan.
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer
Fadia Stalyr
MoonNightGlimmer

~Yes, lets.~

We could get into a batlle right now amongst ourselves *laughs* No, that probably wouldn't do...

'Though I must admit that I am unsure as to the format that the battle system is going to use...it's intriguing...

3,700 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Market Browser 100
  • Consumer 100
Yondaime11
biem14
Yondaime11
biem14
Yondaime11

well the leader will deside that

k thank u for letting me know ^ ^
Fadia Stalyr
biem14
Yondaime11
biem14
Yondaime11

I find that question a little confusing...

As a member of the guild we are all in the same clan.

~Yeah, don't quite understand what you have asked but as Fadia stated,As a member of the guild we are all in the same clan.~

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff