Sup . u.;

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Battle: KO 200
HB Thorburn
Taigamma
I meet some great people here. Sucks to see it all get lost with time and age.

I guess that's the end of the knights...for now.

Thanks for the memories and have wonderful lives.

All good things must come to an end. I think even if I hadn't dicked up, people would have all gone like it is now. Not everyone stays with something forever.

(I have been interested in restarting the Knight Organization. However, I don't really have any MMOs I play anymore either)
Such is the human way. Fight to get it only to throw it away when you're bored of it. Fickle hearts with attentive minds.

I don't think anyone plays mmos anymore. Too much Skyrim and Battlefield to focus on the computer games. XD

Questionable Prophet

Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma

All good things must come to an end. I think even if I hadn't dicked up, people would have all gone like it is now. Not everyone stays with something forever.

(I have been interested in restarting the Knight Organization. However, I don't really have any MMOs I play anymore either)
Such is the human way. Fight to get it only to throw it away when you're bored of it. Fickle hearts with attentive minds.

I don't think anyone plays mmos anymore. Too much Skyrim and Battlefield to focus on the computer games. XD

All MMOs are all the freaking same. I just play ArmA II and Civ III now.

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
HB Thorburn
Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma

Yes they are. I can't even sit with one for more than a week just because it gets so boring. Everything is a copy of everything. It's always the same. Wizard, Thief, and Warrior in a wartorn nation that they must save. Why can't we be evil for once? I'm tired of this hero complex everyone has. XD

Lol. Just like a warrior to play war-based games. I actually like the idea of ArmA II, but my computer sucks.

Questionable Prophet

Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma

Yes they are. I can't even sit with one for more than a week just because it gets so boring. Everything is a copy of everything. It's always the same. Wizard, Thief, and Warrior in a wartorn nation that they must save. Why can't we be evil for once? I'm tired of this hero complex everyone has. XD

Lol. Just like a warrior to play war-based games. I actually like the idea of ArmA II, but my computer sucks.

Myst UrU is pretty good if you can get past the bugs. It is an older and mostly unsupported game.

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
HB Thorburn
Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma

Myst UrU is pretty good if you can get past the bugs. It is an older and mostly unsupported game.
Looks cool. I'll have to check it out. It won't be until after tax season though. lol

Questionable Prophet

Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma

Looks cool. I'll have to check it out. It won't be until after tax season though. lol

It is free.

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
HB Thorburn
Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma

It is free.
Oh, so that musto f been an old forum I saw. XD

Questionable Prophet

Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma

It is free.

Yeah. One can purchase the single player version of the game. However, it has less than the multiplayer that is now free. (It used to not be).

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
HB Thorburn
Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma

It is free.

Yeah. One can purchase the single player version of the game. However, it has less than the multiplayer that is now free. (It used to not be).
It doesn't really look like a game that could be played by more than one person. I guess that's why it's free.

Questionable Prophet

Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma

It is free.

It doesn't really look like a game that could be played by more than one person. I guess that's why it's free.

There are parts later in the game that require more people. I think there is an activity at some time that requires 8 Mostly the game is all single player. But every (or nearly) every activity can be done with other people.

Shadowy Paladin

8,850 Points
  • Survivor 150
HB Thorburn
Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma
HB Thorburn
Taigamma

It is free.

There are parts later in the game that require more people. I think there is an activity at some time that requires 8 Mostly the game is all single player. But every (or nearly) every activity can be done with other people.
Interesting.

Magnetic Poster

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
Taigamma

Question:
Who are you? 0__e" [AKA what did you used to be known as, lol]

Magnetic Poster

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Invisibility 100
jackchiro
Hikaru Yukibana
Sup . u.;

Lol
Eh nothing much
Senioritis and stuff. Just trying to survive the last year of high school.
You?

Shy Dabbler

Hikaru Yukibana

Lol
Eh nothing much
Senioritis and stuff. Just trying to survive the last year of high school.
You?
WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT WAIT.... WHAT.
WHHHHAAATTTTTTTTTT.

Your last year of... WTF... seriously... WTF. I always thought you were like... 3 years older than me or more! I'm... 2 years older than you?

O .O;

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces