Welcome to Gaia! ::

Dangerous Lunatic

I tried those running around in circle on the map tactic as suggested by others but whenever I get to the Duneslam boss I die (after I get it to half health depending on lag, mess up, or I just can't get out of the bosse's range). This is just using a ranged weapon heavy waterballoon & solar ray I tried close combat with those hack/mantis but its no good.

Anyone want to crew with me and kill it? I have to finish this I think to progress any further in the game.

This is on EASY

I go by Eastern Standard Time I'm online random times so I can't really predict what time I'm usually on.

CLOSED forum, if you need help then contact me, maybe I can join you & help you beat it.

DohBoyFresh's Pardner

Conservative Exhibitionist

I'm on the Duneslam part, too. Want to crew together?

Dangerous Lunatic

oKamja
I'm on the Duneslam part, too. Want to crew together?
sure if I can catch you on or the opposite XD

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
ShatteredRuby

I'm not sure if you already got this or not, but if you ever need help again you can PM me and I'll meet up with you if I'm around. I also own a clan I opened up 3 days ago, if you'd like to join. We only have 12 members but as we're new it's pretty likely our members haven't left Gaia already, haha. We have a special forum just for looking to meet up and make crews. Either way, even if you don't join I'll still help. :3

My clan: Positive Energy Clan

Dangerous Lunatic

Spenelli

I'm not sure if you already got this or not, but if you ever need help again you can PM me and I'll meet up with you if I'm around. I also own a clan I opened up 3 days ago, if you'd like to join. We only have 12 members but as we're new it's pretty likely our members haven't left Gaia already, haha. We have a special forum just for looking to meet up and make crews. Either way, even if you don't join I'll still help. :3

My clan: Positive Energy Clan
I'm free right now, you want to help me finish this quest?

Angelic Kitten

16,425 Points
  • Hero 100
  • Noble Shade 100
  • Magical Girl 50
ShatteredRuby
I'm free right now, you want to help me finish this quest?

Okay! Meet me on Brain Clan/ Bladed Vase, whichever is open? Those are my clans preferred servers. I'll add you as a friend in case we end up on a diff layer. I'll be outside the null chamber in Gold Beach.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff