Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hello. c:
I'm not exactly sure what a clan is, but to my understanding (so far) it's like a guild but for zOMG? Basically like a home team to play zOMG with? Please correct me if I'm wrong. D:
But the idea of a clan sounds fun and interesting to me. c:

I came back from a hiatus I guess. I'm a level 10, meaning all my rings are 10s. I don't have cash item rings. TC is 15k.
Not sure what else to say o no; Ask me if you need to know more. (Sorry, I'm so noob)
But yes. I'm willing to learn if I'm invited into one. c:

Thanks~

Super Junior

ba dum tis
Hello. c:
I'm not exactly sure what a clan is, but to my understanding (so far) it's like a guild but for zOMG? Basically like a home team to play zOMG with? Please correct me if I'm wrong. D:

I came back from a hiatus I guess. I'm a level 10, meaning all my rings are 10s. I don't have cash item rings. TC is 15k.
Not sure what else to say o no; Ask me if you need to know more. (Sorry, I'm so noob)

Thanks~

Join Shallow Seas Strivers. Click the banner down below or apply here: Forum Thread

Invisible Noob

6,400 Points
  • Alchemy Level 1 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
ba dum tis
Hello. c:

Thanks~

I'll join one but I'm lv 8
ba dum tis
Hello. c:
~

This clan may or may not be right for you.

First question Do you like Puella Magi Madoka Magica?
If your answer is "no" or "WTF IS THAT?", please disregard the rest of this message.

------------

WOULDN'T IT BE GREAT IF WE PRETENDED THE ANIMATED IN ZOMG WERE WITCHES? A group of 6 magical girls(or boys) Killing witches in ZOMG!

I made a zomg clan specifically for people who have gaia cosplays of magical girls and would love if you joined me!
Requirements:
-your gaia avatar is/can cosplay(ing) as a magical girl (or Kyubey, or Magical Boy, or even a witch!)
*NOTE: Does NOT have to have the official Puella Magi items. It just needs to look like something/someone from this series.
*NOTE: Your avatar does not have to wear the cosplay outfit constantly. It is only REQUIRED when you are with the clan in ZOMG.
-you have to be interested in playing zomg

I WANT TO KNOW MORE ABOUT THIS CLAN!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas