Welcome to Gaia! ::

Codebreaking Werewolf

Hello, since I couldn’t find a Wolf clan I thought of making my own. This is my first clan that I’ve ever created. Hopefully people who are interested will find this fun ^-^ There will be Rps, Meet ups at zOMG! and even Rally or Towns. You do not have to be dressed up as a wolf, but it would help the group to look presentable. Try not to advertise!
Bumping is allowed :D
If you’re interested or have questions, quote or pm.
Please no negative comments. If you are not interested, just leave

For now, I will keep a list of people who are interested before creating the official clan. I will send a PM when it’s all ready with full rules!

Codebreaking Werewolf

LIST:
1. Skeleton Blade
2. mirandaaniicole
(Keep em comin guys. D: )

Codebreaking Werewolf

ABOUT THE RP: I won’t be the leader of all the rps~ Meaning if you have an idea of making your own rp you are allowed to post in the >>Howling Crescent RP Section<<

Codebreaking Werewolf

MEET UPS: Will be announced a few days before including the time (Eastern Timing) When we do meet ups we’ll have discussions on things that should be improved, getting to know everyone ETC…
Bump! I'm kinda interested.. i dunno, I'll wait until you have the official clan down.

Codebreaking Werewolf

Robo Mushrooms
Bump! I'm kinda interested.. i dunno, I'll wait until you have the official clan down.

Okay, thanks for considering at least User Image

Greedy Kitten

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Scent 0f Silence
Hello, since I couldn’t find a Wolf clan I thought of making my own. This is my first clan that I’ve ever created. Hopefully people who are interested will find this fun ^-^ There will be Rps, Meet ups at zOMG! and even Rally or Towns. You do not have to be dressed up as a wolf, but it would help the group to look presentable. Try not to advertise!

For now, I will keep a list of people who are interested before creating the official clan. I will send a PM when it’s all ready with full rules!

im interested in joining ?(:

Codebreaking Werewolf

mirandaaniicole
Scent 0f Silence

Okay! :} I can add you to the list while I create the clan then send an Invite. c:

Greedy Kitten

6,800 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Millionaire 200
  • Flatterer 200
Scent 0f Silence
mirandaaniicole
Scent 0f Silence

Okay! :} I can add you to the list while I create the clan then send an Invite. c:

kay!(:

Vicious Defender

11,950 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
Might join.... but you'll need to convince me. Let the chat begin.
I'm interested and would love to join! heart

nuGen Staff Werewolf

3,500 Points
  • Battle: Knight 100
  • Married 100
  • Survivor 150
I like and always felt my soul as a wolf's soul. I considerate the wolf my favorite animal and predator so i would to join too or at least will be friend with this clan.

Dangerous Lunatic

wolf in sheep clothing. works every time <3

if this wolf clan works, I have something to suggest. but until then.

Dangerous Lunatic

no one staying to chat?

Dangerous Lunatic

is it cause i'ma sheep?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items