Welcome to Gaia! ::

Do you have every individual frame of the Ansem Retort on your photobucket or something?!
Not EVERY frame. <<;
I'm simply taking clips that would work for responses to noobs, stupid questions, l33t, fangirls and randomness. mrgreen
L33t and fangirls, eh? Would I be right in assuming that a few of those frames you have uploaded have Kairi in them? xd
I gotta go, guys...heading to a haunted asylum, actually. See you!
Three of them, actually. <<;
Bye Kingdom! *waves*
Oh, and...heheh. I edited the text in one of them... I think everyone would like it.
:O Oh really?

Well, I have to get going as well. Gotta pack some clothes and stuff since I'm going to a friends house for Halloween =D

I get to gell mah hair! WOOO! XD

:O Ho snap. I just realized she has white temp. dye.....I have black hair...a black hoodie and black pants =D

HOLY s**t I'M EMO!

XD No, I mean, I could be xiggy =D
Intoxicated Potatochip
:O Oh really?

Well, I have to get going as well. Gotta pack some clothes and stuff since I'm going to a friends house for Halloween =D

I get to gell mah hair! WOOO! XD

:O Ho snap. I just realized she has white temp. dye.....I have black hair...a black hoodie and black pants =D

HOLY s**t I'M EMO!

XD No, I mean, I could be xiggy =D
WOOT! *high five*
Have fun, Toxi! 8D
=D

-returns the high five-

=D I will have fun! And packing seemed to be faster than usual o___o Usually it takes me an hour to find clean clothes to wear...but this time I just threw in all my black clothes XD
Heheh.

And...I have to get to work on my costume again soon. D:
XD Ah

:O Are you gonna trick-or-treat? D'= It saddens me when people say they are too old for trick-or-treating when they are only 14. D:< You shouldn't stop til yer 18! XD
Maybe. <<; Maybe I'll just scare the little kiddies. twisted
XD! DOOOO IT!

=D Originally I was gonna be Obama, McCain or Hilary since I saw Halloween masks for them. Then I was going to walk around and scare little children by talking about politics, but I decided against it. XD Those masks kind of scared me as well. Plus they smell funny D:
Masks always smell funny...

User Image
Last minute difficulties and problems...have changed my Halloween costume into Xion. <<;
I'M SO WEARING IT TO CHURCH SUNDAY! 8D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces