Welcome to Gaia! ::

Hope, did you know that when I go to post, your spoiler text shows up quite nicely in the Recent Posts column? I looked away, so I didn't see anything, but still.
I guess if it is out, it definitely isn't in America, and that's why we haven't heard anything stateside. Any news, whether this is a hoax or not, if it is coming stateside?

Eloquent Dabbler

That's Gaia's fault, not mine. nwn

And supposedly it's still coming out here. Eventually.
It's GUARANTEED coming out here? *begins breathing again after a very, very long time* Are you sure?
It's partly your fault for typing in spoilers when I'm the only one you're talking to. What exactly is the point when you know I won't read them? confused
User Image
User Image

Because I backread. >>;
It's said that it will eventually come stateside. The thing is...getting our phones to the point where they're capable of playing it.
It's said by who? Morons or Nomura? (even though with this latest news, they might be one and the same...IS CODED OUT IN JAPAN OR NOT?! GIVE US ANSWERS!)

Dangerous Lunatic

"I'm sorry... But... I can't disappear now. It's because I have an important friend."
"Is that so...?"

Seems like I came at the right time.
*giggles*
n.n

"In that case, think about it. You should really return to your original self."
The lack of Kh information is starting to drive me crazier than I already am. That's all. Gin, have you ordered Swapmagic yet? *stares*
User Image
User Image

By Nomura. I lost the article, though. D:
And yes, it's out in Japan.

Eloquent Dabbler

Kingdom: Because I need to spaz in general directions. And the ones I posted are things you might want to know, or might not, (such as BBS combat) and I left it to your choice. Things I KNOW you don't want to know, I don't post except for WTFs.

Anyway... Apparently Nomura says so. Does Nomura really mean it? Xehanort only knows.
Well, that's cold comfort, then. At least I'll get it eventually. I wonder what the boss of Coded will be? For the other two I have ideas, but not for Coded.
I wish KH bosses had music like the Sonic series. Can you imagine fighting one of the bosses of the games to this? Especially Ansem and Xemnas.

Dangerous Lunatic

"I'm sorry... But... I can't disappear now. It's because I have an important friend."
"Is that so...?"

Ummm... No I haven't, sorry to say. sweatdrop
Seriously that emoticon is more emo than the emo emoticon itself. >>;
Nomura is technically doing the classical "hold the twinkie in front of the fat kid and watch them run" or in this case "less information makes fans mad".
*cough*

...Nai, are you just now discovering the emblem for the Unbirths?

Eloquent Dabbler

Gintsuki Chi
"Is that so...?"

Ummm... No I haven't, sorry to say. sweatdrop
Seriously that emoticon is more emo than the emo emoticon itself. >>;
Nomura is technically doing the classical "hold the twinkie in front of the fat kid and watch them run" or in this case "less information makes fans mad".
*cough*

...Nai, are you just now discovering the emblem for the Unbirths?

Maybe if this amazes you so, you should TELL me about the stuff you find. D<

Dangerous Lunatic

"Is that so...?"

Actually, I had only found out about the emblem from Irony when I was in her RP. That is where I saw it for the first time.

Oh yeah...the Ohayocon is coming up at the end of January, and Ivan plans on buying both the Final Mixes and Re:com, I believe.
Did anyone like the music?

Dangerous Lunatic

"Is that so...?"

...Youtube is blocked on campus computers. >>;
Damn bandwidth.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items