Welcome to Gaia! ::

"And you, the hero, have to go save her. But...."

User ImageUser ImageUser Image

~:::{*kick of PWN*}:::~

//Twilight'//
*is hiding because of Larxene's impending wrath, knows Larxene is straight*

"I'M a bad guy so you'll have to go through me!"
Hiding from Larxene? I'm just counting the days when I can get to the 12th floor to finish her off for good. *evil, bloodlusty grin at Larxene*

\Larxene\
*takes a couple phoenix downs from one of Axel's destroyed pillows*
You were saying, brat?

Larxene: Oh good, I get to kill you more than once! You see, one death is just too good for you. Here, have another, in fact. *gives Larxene a phoenix down*

//Twilight//
*facepalms* Oh for the love of all that is decent... You're out to kill my sadistic nature?
I know several people who would be pissed about that.

Ooh, so now Larxene needs others to come to her defense? I knew she was evil, but I had no idea she was such a coward. *smirk*
Have you gotten to Oogie yet, Twi?
Kingdom King 13
Ooh, so now Larxene needs others to come to her defense? I knew she was evil, but I had no idea she was such a coward. *smirk*
Have you gotten to Oogie yet, Twi?
Oogie's been dead for over an hour.
Also... *teams up with Larxene for double bitchslap* I'M A LARXENE COSPLAYER, DAMN IT.
*shoots lasers out of wings of light that hit Larxene and Twi* Twi, you're my friend, so I don't wanna fight with you. The laser is just a warning. But the real Larxene is mine to throttle.
*reflega* Oh good night. evil
... You may have your fun with Larxene in a moment. I need her for a post.
Sorry Twi. But her and Saix...I just can't stand them. Especially Saix. Since he isn't hot like Larxene. Good thing she isn't here right now. But I like you, so we're cool.
Kingdom King 13
Sorry Twi. But her and Saix...I just can't stand them. Especially Saix. Since he isn't hot like Larxene. Good thing she isn't here right now. But I like you, so we're cool.
*gigglesnort* So you hate the character the friend that introduced me to KH cosplays? IRONY!!!!!!
EDIT: Don't worry about it. We hate him too for being so much like Saix in the first place. rofl
*still likes him, though...since he's a good and loyal friend when you overlook that* >>;
Ironic, yes, but true. So where are you now in Re:com if you beat Oogie Boogie?
6th floor...Monstro. *taking a break to get all these posts done*
Ugh. Parasite Cage. The acid annoys me. But the Shadow Melee in the Key to Truth room is so, so much fun...
Heheh. Don't you just love it? *giggles*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces