Welcome to Gaia! ::

Eloquent Dabbler

Alright, I'm here for a visit quick. I just knocked Terra down by ten bars before he froze my magic and went beserk on me. <3 I busted Jeanette's Chicken Little record by two bars, too.

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
What the hell just happened?! DX *lagged to death*

Good job, Nolaxi!

Eloquent Dabbler

*noms on person she assumes is Drew*

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
NolaxiHope
*noms on person she assumes is Drew*
You are correct. <3
NolaxiHope
Alright, I'm here for a visit quick. I just knocked Terra down by ten bars before he froze my magic and went beserk on me. <3 I busted JeanNiceette's Chicken Little record by two bars, too.
Nice! You got him either to the final phase or damn close to it. Yes, that's Drew.

Eloquent Dabbler

Did you have a personality switch or something? Your internet voice sounds funny.

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
NolaxiHope
Did you have a personality switch or something? Your internet voice sounds funny.
Me?
I... kinda slip into this gentlemanly persona when I'm on this account. He used to be my way of escaping from who I am when I felt like I neeeded a break.

Eloquent Dabbler

Kingdom King 13
NolaxiHope
Alright, I'm here for a visit quick. I just knocked Terra down by ten bars before he froze my magic and went beserk on me. <3 I busted JeanNiceette's Chicken Little record by two bars, too.
Nice! You got him either to the final phase or damn close to it. Yes, that's Drew.

I got him there for about ten seconds. You coulda warned me about the the absolute psycho attack where it looks like he's gonna freeze something but doesn't.

And for the record, when he freezes your magic, your items are frozen, as well.

Eloquent Dabbler

blindcarboncopy
NolaxiHope
Me?
I... kinda slip into this gentlemanly persona when I'm on this account. He used to be my way of escaping from who I am when I felt like I neeeded a break.

You and King are a matched set now. XDXD

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
NolaxiHope
blindcarboncopy
NolaxiHope
Me?

We... are?
Yay?

Eloquent Dabbler

NolaxiHope
blindcarboncopy
NolaxiHope
Me?

Say what? We both have two personalities?

Did I send you a strategy or not? It fully details Terra's ultimate attack, and precisely how to take advantage of it. And yeah, I know it seals your items. I've mentioned that once or twice.

4,600 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Wall Street 200
Kingdom King 13

Did I send you a strategy or not? It fully details Terra's ultimate attack, and precisely how to take advantage of it. And yeah, I know it seals your items. I've mentioned that once or twice.
No, Kingdom. You're Kingdom. We know someone else who we call King.

Gigglelulz, Nolaxi?

Eloquent Dabbler

Kingdom King 13
NolaxiHope
blindcarboncopy
NolaxiHope
Me?

Not you, not multiple personalities, no you didn't, and I don't believe you said so to me.
I didn't send you the strategy? Then why are you accusing me of all this crap! No wonder. Do you want me to send it to you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff