Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 168 ]
Total Votes:[ 168 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 ... 674 675 676 > >> >>> »|

More Criticism: I find the dream weavers are the best of the avatars you made, but I think the male one would look better without the Mimzi Aura on his right hand.
Also welcome to the clan Indieglut Lugh, now all we need is a realist...

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
Here is an example of the dream weaver without the mimzy aura:

User Image

Thanks for helping out, Salotus, hopefully I'll get more comments from others as well. sweatdrop

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100

Mythical Celebrator

13,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Archangel Outfits are quite plain. You might think of putting something on them that would make it more "combat-like" for the Battle System.

If you want ideas, you can look over my dream avatar on my profile.

> Salotus - Thanks for the welcome. =D

In a relationship with Looomy

Predestined Champion

11,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Username: irizumaru

Ranking: Realist

Reason why you want to be that rank:

Job Class: Twilight Warrior

Reason(s) why you want to join the clan: well, i was told about this by a friend so i decided to check it out,now im glad he did tell me! cause this is just what i've been looking for in gaia! i also wanted to meet new people here in the clan that are awaiting the MMO thing.

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
I would like to add you to the clan, Irizumaru, but it will have to be a rank that is lower than Messenger. If you do not mind changing your desired rank to something else then you are welcome to join the clan. 3nodding I would have PM'ed you about this, but you have it set to "Friends Only" at the moment. xd

Indieglut Lugh: Yeah, I kind of notice that most of the avatars there look plain. Especially the Messengers, like you said, should probably appear higher in authority than what they seem to be right now. The thought that I had in mind with them were, since the Messengers are the commanders I was thinking that birds and the bags would probably best symbolize the sending out messages to the lower and possibly higher ranks of the clan--similar to that of messenger pigeons and people carrying bags of mail. xd I just don't know how to make their outfits quite as spectacular with those symbols in mind.
i am Commander xdudelovex from Th Dragon Clan. here to request an alliance. your clan seems honest and fair. PM my leader if yes or no Mr_Blackdragon
Username: NevrLuv
Job Class: Fighter/Healer
Reason(s) why you want to join the clan:
I tried and tried to look for a good clan, just a fun clan that would fit me the best, and this one sure does. I also love the ranks and the way this clan is built!!

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome to the clan Irizumaru and NevrLuv! 3nodding

Mythical Celebrator

13,025 Points
  • Elysium's Gatekeeper 100
  • Angelic Alliance 100
  • Noble Shade 100
Heh, thanks for accepting the invite to join the clan, Irizumaru.

Umm.. Zi? I was talking about the Arch-Angels. Not the messengers. XD
In any case, I can just be the one to create the guide dresscode for the Arch-Angels if you'd like me to.

Predestined Champion

11,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
huh,oh no problem lugh! in fact im glad you did! thank you!^^

Predestined Champion

11,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
oh and thank you guardian zi for accepting me in the clan!

Predestined Champion

11,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
i have one question...do we have to dress like the display avi's you have?

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Indieglut Lugh
Umm.. Zi? I was talking about the Arch-Angels. Not the messengers. XD
In any case, I can just be the one to create the guide dresscode for the Arch-Angels if you'd like me to.

xd For some reason my eyes thought they saw "messengers" at the time. I'm trying to make the outfits very simple and not too complex so that it can only give the person an idea as to what they would like to dress up their avatar as in each position--meaning not too many monthly collectibles (about 1-3 per avatar) and more commons to show that they are affordable if they choose a similar appearance. I may decide to add weapons on the Arch Angels to give it more of a "combatant" feel to it though.

It would be great if you created the guide to the Arch Angels dress code, just make sure to send me the description through PM when you are done. 3nodding

Irizumaru:
You're welcome, Irizumaru! biggrin You do not absolutely have to dress up like the avatar's displayed currently. Once the final avatar's have been created and posted in the first page, more information will be provided.

EDIT: Also, Irizumaru, please remove that banner from your signature. It exceeds the signature requirements on Gaia and that is why I made a little note of it under the banner. Feel free to use the other ones though, since they do not exceed the signature limits. 3nodding

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
We are now allied with The Dragon Clan!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers