Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitor Count

+1 1 100.0% [ 168 ]
Total Votes:[ 168 ]
<< < 1 2 ... 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 ... 674 675 676 > >> >>> »|

I never even heard the game before
Well Mtg is a very fun game, there are 7 different mana in the game. Which are red (mountains), blue (islands), white (plains), black (swamps), green (forests), and artifacts. The 7th is snow because its a substance that acts different then all the other colours, and yet can be on top and around of all the other colours. I.e. A snow covered forest, or a snow covered island.

You can build your deck off of any colour(s) of your choosing. And there are infinite combos and ways to win. A white deck could try to out mass his opponents to kill him with an army of weaklings, while a blue deck could instead remove your opponents deck from the game.

And unlike Yu Gi Oh, A million 1/1's can kill a 2/2 instead of the 2/2 killing the million 1/1's. And only 2 of the 1/1's would die instead of the million, and the 2/2 will also die. So whats the logic in Yu Gi Oh about one 2/2 being able to take on a million 1/1's and win? A swarm of bees can kill a person even tho the person is stronger than one bee...

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
Salotus
And unlike Yu Gi Oh, A million 1/1's can kill a 2/2 instead of the 2/2 killing the million 1/1's. And only 2 of the 1/1's would die instead of the million, and the 2/2 will also die. So whats the logic in Yu Gi Oh about one 2/2 being able to take on a million 1/1's and win? A swarm of bees can kill a person even tho the person is stronger than one bee...

Yeah, that does seem kind of silly.
that just all made me really confused confused sweatdrop

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Ai_Yue_Sohma
that just all made me really confused confused sweatdrop

Yeah. I don't understand the numbers too much and how they work too well, but I understand the overall idea on the million 1/1's versus 2/2's. xd

There's new info on the battle system from one of the announcements. I really like the Zen Shrine, it's really pretty with all the lanterns lit up at night. whee I also like the sounds around the Mantis Ring Concept, it seems like things are going well for the system so far.

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
I hope they launch it soon whee i'm excited!

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
I don't think it will be anytime soon unfortunately. However, it is nice to see their progression through the system, so we know what there is in the battle system. whee

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
good point.

bump heart

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Oh! Captain! I love your outfit! xp

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
xd Thank you! I've been trying to find something other than the brown skirt or a belt to go around it, but nothing really seems to fit there. whee

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff