Total Votes:[ 168 ]

In a relationship with Looomy

Predestined Champion

11,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
ninja *looks around*

Wow, it sure is dead here.No posts since the firsts of August! Until now! emotion_awesome

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Battle: Cleric 100
  • Invisibility 100
The thread lives!!! eek

Predestined Champion

11,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
I had no idea it was dead to begin with. xd

Oh. It's me by the way, Jeosferno, I changed my username since the last time I was here. 3nodding

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Haha, ah well, it's nice to see the older members coming back anyway. xd

Ah I see. It's a very nice name 3nodding

Predestined Champion

11,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Well, I can't really take credit for the name. In fact, it's from one of the game series that I like to play.

Yeah, I know. I should really try to post more on the clan when I can. sweatdrop

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
It's ok. A lot of people left and/or they are too busy with real life to come on here. It doesn't help that Gaia is putting zOMG on the shelf for an undetermined amount of time either. sweatdrop

Predestined Champion

11,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Oh, really? To think we used to look forward to zOMG back in the days, jaja! Not to mention that I was further surprised about hearing about a further gold limit to those who aren't on auto cash or something among those lines. Must be true though, because last time I tried to do a few gold harvest runs I noticed I reached my limit when I was at 50k or so. Used to be a hearty 150k limit, like on the aquariums. User Image

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Yeah, it sucks how they really handled everything with the game; it could have been so much better than this if they developed more interest in the game over the years.

Gaia really ruined it when they made people pay for the item just so they earn more gold. I can understand that they don't want to increase inflation, but it's kind of ridiculous when people can buy other items in the cash shop to earn gold without even spending the time to make it like in zOMG. neutral

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
The Ace Defective

Omg! I just saw you got featured avatar! Congratulations!

Predestined Champion

11,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
Zi
You and I both now right? biggrin
I didn't think I'd win featured avatar at my first try at attempting to be featured though, big surprise. Gaia loves me I suppose. eek (or at the very least my avatar's look, jaja)

If I remember correctly, you were featured two weeks back or so! Happy late congratulations! Sorry it took so long for me to say so. 3nodding

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Thanks! Arcarius got in on last week's, too. It's pretty awesome because for the past month I've known three people (including yourself) in my friendslist that got in the featured avatar. whee

Predestined Champion

11,900 Points
  • Married 100
  • Love Machine 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
That's awesome! Out of all the people in my friend list, you're probably the only one who's got featured on Gaia's blog. At least to my knowledge, lol. I've no idea what goes on when I'm not active. whee

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
xd I only remember there being only one other person on my friendslist who got featured back when they showed the avatars on the home page, but that's about it.

Versatile Explorer

6,550 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Generous 100
*sigh.* I just can't seem to quit Gaia forever. Too many fond memories here. That's right Alex is back, but I changed my avi's gender and name.

God I'm dirt poor, but I intend to change that over time on my own. I'm planning on getting back into the swing of things here, in time. I don't know when exactly since things have been hectic for the past couple of months for me.

I have a different place where I do hang around online more, but I'm not saying where for certain personal reasons.

Now onto what others have missed in my life. August 20th I was laid off from my job because of it being the slow season here in FL. I tried to get unemployment, but I did not earn enough to collect. I saved a decent amount to hold over at least, but still came a bit short, but found ways to extend my income. In my time away I did get back into drawing, but it was mainly my little pony art, but I got pretty good at it. I do plan on expanding away from it, just not yet. I resume my old job on Wednesday at least and am prepping on saving even more this time around, hopefully to be able to move forward in my life and heading back north.

Supportive Cleric

30,375 Points
  • Alchemy Level 5 100
  • Invisibility 100
Welcome back! Again! xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers