Welcome to Gaia! ::

Wolf Dragon Counter

+1 1 100.0% [ 3 ]
Total Votes:[ 3 ]

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Welcome. I suppose some of u r here to read the info and some r here because u saw the word "evil"...while others r here for another reason.I am Kialay Nime KittenDragoon (long name,yes, i know) I am leader of the Wold Dragon Clan.Please Read introduction.
Features of a WD:
1:The abbilitie to Fly.
2:Claws/Jaws with the power to crash a tree (tho no one know y we would be biting a tree)
3:Having the speed of up to 35mph.
4 sad depending on what kind of half-dragon u are)Being able to swim as fast as a Barracuda(pretty fast)

Yet with all these Magnifisent abilities...we have weaknesses..
1 surprised ur tails are EXTREMLY sesntive.Just landing on them can paralize us.
2:if ur claws/jaws our forced with too much weight they could snap,enabling us from using them.
3:Our eyes are sensetive to light(being like a Vampire)

Attacks and Skills Rely on Mana Points.
Attacks-Iron Claws Attack Power 5 Mp needed 3-Iron Bite Attack power 10 Mp needed 5-Wind gush Attack Power 13 Mp needed 8-Tail Thomp Attack Power 15 Mp needed 10-Claws of Blood Attack Power 15 Mp needed 10-Wing Swing Attack Power 17 Mp needed 15.
Any Attack Suggestions Plz Post and/or Pm me.

The ranks of Members(highest to lowest):
Leader-Abilities at highest of power unlimited Mp 350 Hp
Alpha WD-Almost all Abilities at top.(can be raised with training)Mp startes at 100.Can be Raised with Special Mp/Hp Training. 200 Hp
General WD-Unlocked All Abilites but Their Level is 1 doing minimum damage(-3 for each Abilitie)Can be Raised with Training.Mp 90 180 Hp. Mp/Hp can not be raised untill reaching the critical Level for each Rank (besides Alpha and Leader)highest Rank level-10.
Sprite WD-Every Abilitie besidesClaws of Blood and Wing Swing are unlocked and at highest Power (+2 to each Abilitie)Has highest Mp (besides Leader)at 400. 150 Hp.
Privite WD (starting Rank)-All Abilities unlocked Exsept Highest 3-Tail Thump,Claws of Blood,Wing Swing.Mp 70 120 Hp.

Super Classes-Super Classes are WD that have unlocked All skills and have mastered them all to their limit.They have 500Mp and 300Hp.They Are basically one Rank Below Leader.The Super WD can be of any Rank.

Ranks Can 1+ their Attacks by using These test Battle dummies(from easiest to hardest)-
TBD1-Power10 50Hp-Description-Easiest Test Battle Dummie,Recomended for Privites to easily level up thier skills.
TBD2-Power15Hp80-Description-For High Level Privites And Beginner Sprites.
TBD3-Power20Hp130-Description-For High Level Sprites.Privites Can Not use.
TBD4-Power30 150Hp-Description-For Generals and Beginner Alphas that can not take "THE HEAT!!" from the upper class TBDs.
TBD5-Power50 200Hp-Description-For Alphas that can handle it.!NO OTHER RANK IS ALLOWED TO USE THIS TBD!unless they fell like they can take him on.
TBDs attack every other time u attack. for exsample-if i hit the TBD5,he attacks me ad does 50damage (ouchie xp ) then i get to hit him again before he can attack once more.

To Train with a TBD u first fill this out then post before u battle (is is approved once it is posted mrgreen )-
1:Whitch TBD u are battling.
2:Whitch skill u are Leveling (must be unlocked and available-PS! Skills can not be used untill u battle after u unlock it.even if u lose the battle)
3:How much Hp and Mp u have.
4:what Level & Rank u are (if u are leveling ur rank level)
If u battle to raise ur rank and u win u will automaticaly be leveled up.Once u reach level ten for ur rank u must battle one last time to level ur rank.Once u win u can continue as a higher rank.U do have a choice to become a Super in that Rank, and continue to level as that Rank,eventually becoming a Super Class!~
If u need any further Help,Plz Pm me and i will do what i can.

Thanks,
Kialay Nime KittenDragoon

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Oh btw,Free to join. dont even have to fill out a silly form. ( stressed i hate forms) just send me an email to tell me uve joined.or just post.screw it just post. xd ive been thinking of ways to make clan better...even tho most of us will battle on the game...u can also battle people in the clan page. twisted introducing...RP pvp in The Wolf Dragon Clan! (hehe)
Just quote back and forth so we know who ur battling.And if u know any body who needs/wants a clan....we need members....
Also up coming updates >:3
Potions (thinking of how to use them)
Upgrade to Were-WolfDragon(still thinking)
Tranformation Potions(hmm)

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
hmm... no new Members since i last posted. i seririously thought it would grow faster surprised

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
1:TBD5
2:Level
3:unlimited Mp 350 Hp
4:Level 1 Leader

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
KittenDragoonis

*attacks Dummie with wing swing*
*dummie attacks and does 50 damage*
ouch emo

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
KittenDragoonis
KittenDragoonis

*attacks Dummie with wing swing*
*dummie attacks and does 50 damage*
ouch emo

*WING SWING AGAIN!!*
pirate
Hello.
Looks like your clan isn't too successful yet.
Mine isn't either, so don't worry. XD
But maybe we should join our clans together in an alliance.
What do you say?
Or you could join my clan. I'll offer you a high position, and your own mini-clan of WD.
<3

2,700 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Citizen 200
Lmao sure!~i'll join.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash