Welcome to Gaia! ::

sorry i wasn't on sunday, was on a date and that takes priority over gaia cool so we need a banner, more people, and we're forming an alliance with another clan. So I'll just go get some popcorn, sit back and watch everything fall apart lol rofl sorry it just looks like too much work for a clan of 10 ppl to do or at least do it right.
Shadow_Blaze1
gold_dust_loves_u13
Shadow_Blaze1
gold_dust_loves_u13
wut would hurt worst.......gun shot to the stomach...shot to the head.......stab 2 the stomach....or troat cut??

gold y r u asking that
how else do u expect me 2 get u ppl 2 tlk 2 me??...................an i wanted 2 no......if i ever needed it.........

even though u act crazy all the time does not mean we dont care about u so may we should start over my name is chris and Im sry 4 all the bad stuff I ever said to u

AWWW we're a family again rofl rofl rofl
Nilador
sorry i wasn't on sunday, was on a date and that takes priority over gaia cool so we need a banner, more people, and we're forming an alliance with another clan. So I'll just go get some popcorn, sit back and watch everything fall apart lol rofl sorry it just looks like too much work for a clan of 10 ppl to do or at least do it right.

u r rite about it being alot of work but then again wut eles r we goin to do
Nilador
Shadow_Blaze1
gold_dust_loves_u13
Shadow_Blaze1
gold_dust_loves_u13
wut would hurt worst.......gun shot to the stomach...shot to the head.......stab 2 the stomach....or troat cut??

gold y r u asking that
how else do u expect me 2 get u ppl 2 tlk 2 me??...................an i wanted 2 no......if i ever needed it.........

even though u act crazy all the time does not mean we dont care about u so may we should start over my name is chris and Im sry 4 all the bad stuff I ever said to u

AWWW we're a family again rofl rofl rofl

lol
Say shadow i was wondering if i could be upgraded to assassin cross, being your leader and spirit is vice.
Nilador
Say shadow i was wondering if i could be upgraded to assassin cross, being your leader and spirit is vice.

well sure I consider u most loyal and in this clan u r my right hand man
well everybody that was here with us till thy end should get moved up

4,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
*sits down in a tree and looks up at the clouds*
TK345

lol wut r u shikamaru if u r then ur mistaken cause thats me lol

4,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
Shadow_Blaze1
TK345

lol wut r u shikamaru if u r then ur mistaken cause thats me lol[/quote
i just like looking at clouds and plus i act more like neji

4,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
i havent told yall this but my sister died on here thats why i like to look at the clouds to see if i can see her face
TK345
i havent told yall this but my sister died on here thats why i like to look at the clouds to see if i can see her face

awww Im here 4 u

4,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
it was yall doing it was mines i should have been there to protect her*still looking at clouds but looks away*besides i'm the tpye of person who doesnt give up

FenixTsuki rolled 20 4-sided dice: 3, 1, 3, 2, 3, 4, 4, 2, 2, 3, 4, 3, 1, 4, 4, 3, 3, 2, 4, 4 Total: 59 (20-80)

4,650 Points
  • Trader 100
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Treasure Hunter 100
why wasnt i stroner enough to beat him
Can i join?

ill be ne thing u need, but i prefer assassin or rouge.
dont worry ill get some better clothes

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces