Total Votes:[ 3 ]

Vicious Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • PvP 200
User Image

Welcome

The main purpose of DU is to make friends within the clan and to have fun. We help each other on quests, bosses, and other events that may happen in the future.

-This Is Are Home-

I would like to call all the Dragons out there to join us its a fun way to make friends on gaia and if you every need a team you can look to your clan members

Table of Contents
1. Welcome
2. Rules
3. How to Apply
4. Whitelist/Blacklist
5. Allies

Vicious Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • PvP 200

Rules

1. Follow Gaia’s TOS. Anything done against Gaia’s TOS will be immediately blacklisted and reported to a mod.
2. Apply to DU. You must first make an application in the thread if you are interested in joining the clan.
3. Do not type in chat speak. Write out all of your sentences. Do not write with all numbers or any other variations of the words. Acronyms like lol, omg, etc are allowed, but use it in moderation.
4. Respect all members within the clan. The purpose of DU is to make friends, help each other out, and to have fun.
5. Do not spam. Do not excessively bump and/or stretch the page within the thread.

7. Mules are not allowed. You may not apply to the clan with a second account and use both of them to post in the clan. This prevents people from cheating and increasing their chances to get extra benefits from events in the future. If you are changing your main to another account, please notify me and tell me the username of your new account, so I can make the necessary changes.

I have the right to change the rules at anytime.

Vicious Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • PvP 200
Application

Welcome to Dragons United
Here, we are more than some zOMG players. We are family.
Need help defeating a boss, completing a quest, finding a rare recipe,
materials for a recipe, or just want friends to help farm for gold.
Look no furthe
r.

Simply fill out the application below

1. Username:
2. How long have you been Gaia:
3. How often do you play zOMG:
4. Favorite ring in zOMG:
5. Is this your main account:
6. Gaia join date:

*NOTE* DO NOT quote this post!

Application Example
1. Username: Kenji Narashima
2. How long have you been Gaia: About 2 weeks
3. How often do you play zOMG: Every day
4. Favorite ring in zOMG: Solar Rays
5. Is this your main account: yes
6: Gaia join date: September22nd 2012

Vicious Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • PvP 200
Whitelist

Only i will choose who will be in the white list with consideration to who my Vice Captains pick. Do not ask how you can be in it, just post around in the clan and maybe you'll be placed in here. biggrin

1. Chief Gara

This list can change at any time

Blacklist

Anyone caught braking any rules will be booted from the clan and there name will be but here emotion_donotwant

This list can change at any time

Vicious Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • PvP 200
Allies

Want to be allies with us? Post in the thread asking to be an ally and once you are accepted, copy and paste DU’s code to your own alliance section!

Currently Accepting Allies!

When asking for an alliance you may either do so through posting in this thread or PMing me. If you are a member or a representative for your clan, I want to speak with the leader before becoming allies. Then I will know we are both in agreement to become allies.

Note to all any who want to Allie:
If allies show any animosity with each other, they should keep it between their clans and NOT interfere with [DU]. I will not under any circumstance "choose a side" between the clans in disagreement with each other. If there is going to be any problems due to an alliance PM me directly so that we can settle it without any disturbances in my clan. If you do not want to become allies with [DU] for whatever reason, then respond to me through pm and no questions will be asked.

Vicious Tactician

6,000 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Person of Interest 200
  • PvP 200
Thank you for those who took the time to read this

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers