normal laptop 0.52380952380952 52.4% [ 11 ]
Total Votes:[ 21 ]
1 2 3 4 >

Dangerous Noob

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
( PLEASE READ:this is my secend attemp on the forums to get people in my new clan. my last post got really negative votes and lots of people trolling. please dont mess about in this post cuz i kinda got pissed off.)

hello. i just made a new guild and i would really like it if you post in this post saying you want to join. so far i got one person joined in my guild. if you join soon you will be promoted to vice captain or crew. this means you can post in the guild forums and make events in zOMG. you dont have to make an event in zOMG cuz this guild is also about other games in gaia or somewhere else. like in pinball, fishing and also games in xbox.

you have to be atleast leval 3 to join my guild cuz thats where most of the fun starts. if you join and your under level 3 you can still take part in events but not in the events where we go somewhere other than village greens.

if you have an xbox you can add me. ill tell you my GT in the guild forum. everyone with an xbox can play privet sessions on MW2 ,black ops and other games. sorry if you dont like violence ill try to get non-viollent games soon.

i hope this persuaded you to join.
guild link : Labtechs guild, IKNA

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
i hope there isn't an entry fee emo

seriously, though. this is the wrong forum. try the Clans of Battles subforum if you want to recrewt.

Barton Sweetheart

Hi, I'm confused a guild and a clan are two different things.

You can only join one clan and allows for you to chat with other clan members on clan chat.

Guilds do not give you clan chat and you can join more then one.

Also even though this is the zOMG forum there are forums that are for advertising guilds/clans, that might work better for you to advertise in.

Edit: Also down votes or indeed up votes mean nothing at all take no notice of them.

Dangerous Noob

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
ryry Kenny_McCormick ryry
i hope there isn't an entry fee emo

seriously, though. this is the wrong forum. try the Clans of Battles subforum if you want to recrewt.

yea there is no entry fee. i changed the guild settings.

ill try going on that forum

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
Tell me, why can't I do all this stuff with my current clan? :l What makes yours so unique?

Dangerous Noob

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Wut Panda
Tell me, why can't I do all this stuff with my current clan? :l What makes yours so unique?

when did i say my clan was unique? and if you already have a clan whhat is the point of coming here? im trying to advertise my clan so please stop bugging me

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
labtech9911
Wut Panda

when did i say my clan was unique? and if you already have a clan whhat is the point of coming here? im trying to advertise my clan so please stop bugging me

Well you seem to think it is, since you're spam-advertising it all over the z!F.

Bashful Sex Symbol

You have to give people a reason to choose your clan over other clans. As it stands, there is literally nothing to this clan. Why should anyone join it? What benefits does it have over other clans? What makes it stand out? No one is going to join an empty clan with nothing to it; you have to at least show your clan is better than being without a clan entirely, which you have yet to do.

For the record, while I do not currently belong to a clan, I won't be joining yours. Aside from being empty and completely unremarkable, it's run by someone who obviously can't take a joke- a clan without a sense of humor is not a very good one, in my opinion.

Dangerous Noob

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Wut Panda
labtech9911
Wut Panda

Well you seem to think it is, since you're spam-advertising it all over the z!F.

i made this post cuz i got a few things wrong in my last one. and my post i made i few minutes ago is gonna be my last one. i dont dont think it is cuz all clans are the same they just have different rules

Shirtless Noob

4,150 Points
  • Beta Contributor 0
  • Market Browser 100
  • Beta Forum Regular 0
labtech9911
Wut Panda
labtech9911
Wut Panda

i made this post cuz i got a few things wrong in my last one. and my post i made i few minutes ago is gonna be my last one. i dont dont think it is cuz all clans are the same they just have different rules

You know there's this new thing called an Edit button, right?

Dangerous Noob

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Wut Panda
labtech9911
Wut Panda
labtech9911
Wut Panda

You know there's this new thing called an Edit button, right?

and i was getting trolled, bad.

Dangerous Noob

6,400 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Happy Birthday! 100
  • Brandisher 100
Purple Pimp Crusader
You have to give people a reason to choose your clan over other clans. As it stands, there is literally nothing to this clan. Why should anyone join it? What benefits does it have over other clans? What makes it stand out? No one is going to join an empty clan with nothing to it; you have to at least show your clan is better than being without a clan entirely, which you have yet to do.

For the record, while I do not currently belong to a clan, I won't be joining yours. Aside from being empty and completely unremarkable, it's run by someone who obviously can't take a joke- a clan without a sense of humor is not a very good one, in my opinion.

trolling is not funny. and theres nothing in this clan cuz i just started it. jeez learn the difference between trolling and humor before sending a post like this. i was away from gaia for 2 years then i make a clan and this is the result. seriously?

Prince Asty's Partner In Crime

Sexy Goat

19,900 Points
  • Distrustul Officer 50
  • WilyTrickster 50
  • Canny Agent 50
curtneko
Watch out,
my summon is all powerful
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I summon thee!User Image

I'm Bruceman.
Fuq
I'm Batwayne!
Damnit!
....I'm Batmaaaaaaaaaaan

Bashful Sex Symbol

labtech9911
trolling is not funny. and theres nothing in this clan cuz i just started it. jeez learn the difference between trolling and humor before sending a post like this. i was away from gaia for 2 years then i make a clan and this is the result. seriously?

I know the difference between trolling and humor. The posts in your original thread regarding the entry fee were far from trolling- they were lighthearted joking at best.

Regarding your clan itself, if there's nothing in it, why are you already asking people to join and making all sorts of grandiose promises? That's like asking people to come shop at your store before you've gotten any inventory, or to vote on your entry in the avatar arena before you've even entered it. All of my original points still stand uncontested- you only acknowledged their validity, rather than in any way refuting them.

Furthermore, if you've been absent for two years, you've missed out on two years' worth of updates and changes to the game and shifts in the community. Personally, I would question whether you're really in a position to try leading a clan. I'm not saying this to be insulting, and I am most definitely not trolling- in all honesty, being so behind the times, is it really a good idea to jump into a leadership role so soon? I'd advise building up some substance to your clan and reacquainting yourself with the game and community before advertising for members.

inb4: If you view even honest attempts to help you as trolling, I wash my hands of you.

Perfect Bloodsucker

17,050 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • 50 Wins 150
  • Threadmaster 200
labtech9911

look at the date you made this post.

now look at the date the previous post was made.

emotion_donotwant

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces