< 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 ... 470 471 472 > >> >>> »|

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
-Love Fexxy-
Lenniel
*Comes back on deck, to see Fexxy stumbling around* Sea sick already? We haven't cast off yet, my dear....

No my grandma woke me up early.
Ah..ok, hehe.
Lenniel
-Love Fexxy-
Lenniel
*Comes back on deck, to see Fexxy stumbling around* Sea sick already? We haven't cast off yet, my dear....

No my grandma woke me up early.
Ah..ok, hehe.

*noms sushi*

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Again leaning against the banister, Lenniel was looking over a few sheets of paper he had taken from his stateroom. *

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
The greenery isn't lush. It's hardly even green... Darkness fills the path for the dead, even in the pigments of the flora. Little creatures scuttle and run all the same. There are no footsteps to be heard when one is jumping between tree branches. Twin daggers of dirt, molded to the bindings on his hands allow Vox to stick to trees if need be, but leaving his hands free to open and close as he desires. Soon, the trees thin out and the shore of the hallowed river can be seen. Vox jumps from a tree, runs at fulls speed across the shore, and forces a pillar of sand up at an angle beneath his last shore bound footstep. He is launched towards the boat. Landing and rolling on the deck, he jumps to his feet. "So it's boat party! I've never been so happy to be dead."

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
*The sound of a familiar voice from the shore makes Lenniel smile. He looks up and sees Vox.* I wouldn't say you are dead. But since you are here, have a drink and join the party. We will be setting off to your new home soon.

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"Oh well, whatever gets me aboard." He looks around. Remembering the daggers, he opens a pouch on either side of his waist, and lets the daggers dissolve into free dirt and fall inside. He ties the pouches closed. "So am I early, or are we gunna have to go off a few people and drag'em here?"

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
We could do that. I'm hoping a few others will join us before we set off. *Slipping the papers inside his coat, Lenniel walked to the table and refreshed his drink* Nartina is around somewhere. She heard I have a new pet and I think she went in search of him, you know what an animal lover she is...hehe. *He took a large gulp of the rum he just poured. Realization of the river crossing had finally become apparent. So many years, knowing this duty would be his, and the day is finally upon him. A mix of anticipation and dread were building.*

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Vox laughs, "Oh yes. I can't wait to see what kind of zoo keeping there'll be." Looking up and down the mighty Styx, Vox realizes it'll be a challenge to command the earth, when it's separated from him by distance and water. Should make it all the more fun. "So where are we headed?"

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
Well, we will cross the river to the demonic plane, Acheron. The Elysian fields and Tantalus will also be there as well....

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
"Out of the bunker and into the kingdom." Vox was glad to be away from the building stuffed with people. There was a greater sense of freedom here. The journey ahead looked to be full of excitement. He refused to have it otherwise. In the meantime... "How might a dry gent get a wet drink?"

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
*Snapping out of his thought, Lenniel set his drink down and stepped behind the bar* What does the gentleman desire?

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Vox's eyes widened. "Well gee, cap'n!" Reviewing the selection at hand, he pointed out a classic, "How about a glass of that." His finger was aimed at a bottle of White Merlot.

Dangerous Sex Symbol

6,900 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Ultimate Player 200
*With the gracefulness of an experienced hand, out shot a glass and the smooth wine was soon filling it* Wish granted! *Slides the glass forward to Vox.*

Quotable Friend

8,000 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Conventioneer 300
With a hiss back at the snake through his own fangs, Worslei and his bags easliy traversed the swamp, noting how his mortal parts suddenly felt stuffy.
With a blink, he was fully vampire. Which was no problem due to the strange mists that seemed to creep, but stand still at the same time. He gave his bracelet a flick before continuing his usual float just high enough that his coat wouldn't touch the ground.
The trip that he had waited for was about to happen. The runes and sigils meant nothing because Worslei was about to finally travel some place that he could obtain as much power as he felt like having. And even though Worslei felt no personal grievence against angels, he couldn't help but trace the chest scar that he had received from one.
He shook his head and dropped down and the ramp to stomp aboard the ship.

550 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
Picking up the glass he holds it up, "Merci beaucoup!" He brings the glass to his mouth, takes a deep breath of the aroma, and sips it. He turns and looks out to the shore, leaning against the bar. He continues sipping.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff