1. 1 100.0% [ 420 ]
Total Votes:[ 420 ]

Romantic Seeker

6,500 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Partygoer 500
  • Signature Look 250
Amara Tempest_Noir
Does anyone mind lending me a Chocolate Sundae Sweets a week for the avi arena? I'll trade you my Strawberry one for the duration of the contest. 3nodding It would be most appreciated.

I only have the strawberry... terribly sorry!

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Regular 100
@Ancantsia, Amlin, Jessa: You guys are such dears. Thank you for caring. emotion_bigheart

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
Hi Kitty *hugs*

Hey Amara. Do you still need the Chocolate Sundae Sweets?

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
Amara Tempest_Noir
@Ancantsia, Amlin, Jessa: You guys are such dears. Thank you for caring. emotion_bigheart

*poke* razz

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Duke_Azriel
Amara Tempest_Noir

*poke* razz
*glomps* Not at the moment. It's an Easter avi. I'll just wait until next year or when I want to be a bunny again. Thank you so much though. emotion_bigheart You look dashing. emotion_yatta

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
Why thank you. You are quite lovely yourself. smile

SamWonderland's Senpai

Heroic Explorer

Follow me now my child...
Duki, you've got some mad style yo...
Do just as I say...

Aged Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

Just dropping in to say hello everyone.

I think that everyone's avi is stunning. I can see everyone took the time for the items to complement everything. Very good indeed. *is watching project runway*

And Im so sorry Amara, I dont have any of the sundae bunnies. sad
I missed out on those items somehow.

Ive been missing in action from Gaia lately... School is keeping me ghastly busy, Im working on graduating. Im trying to get my BA in Science so Im working on building a superb GPA for my last 60 credit hours. So sorry if it seems like i disappear and reappear randomly. Im still following you guys closely and reading everything you have to share!

9,650 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Alchemy Level 2 100
  • Forum Regular 100
Bishiekisser

I think that everyone's avi is stunning. I can see everyone took the time for the items to complement everything. Very good indeed. *is watching project runway*

Ive been missing in action from Gaia lately... School is keeping me ghastly busy, Im working on graduating. Im trying to get my BA in Science so Im working on building a superb GPA for my last 60 credit hours. So sorry if it seems like i disappear and reappear randomly. Im still following you guys closely and reading everything you have to share!
Everyone understands. heart ...small world. Biology, Nursing, or something else?

Aged Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Amara Tempest_Noir
Bishiekisser

Everyone understands. heart ...small world. Biology, Nursing, or something else?

Something else...Occupational Therapy. burning_eyes
I was going for Pharmaceutical Sciences at first; after 3 yrs, I couldnt do it anymore.

Pirate

13,800 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Jolly Roger 50
  • Battle: KO 200
That's cool, I worked with occupational therapists in the hospital I was at. I was a physical therapist there. Would've wanted to open my own cheese shop honestly. Not really into medical field lol.

Aged Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

I hear you, Im questioning if its for me. User Image

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
I have my spring outfit on already, I grudgingly splashed out to get a Kottan Bell just so I had a good top to match my awesome yellow pony User Image I'll keep it though since it has some awesome poses that I can match with the Kottan Bell Reunion too. I hate selling any of my things - I have a pack rat mentality, I always think that if I sell something I will need it for my next avatar xD I even have doubles and triples of some items just in case!

Anyway good to hear your all doing well and I shall be back later to chat again! smile
~Even the smallest feline is a masterpiece~User Image

Aged Gaian

9,900 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Generous 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

And you are looking adorable, I love the pony. *doesnt understand how she misses all the great items* :<
Im a bit appalled at myself. I havent changed my avi in almost a month and im very obsessive about changing it daily. I go to change it and hate rummaging through my stuff.
Im a hoarder myself; I was actually considering selling my whole invo and using the gold to donate and buy art. I love Gaia but I see myself slowing slipping away again...not to mention I feel someone would get better enjoyment out of my things rather than just let them sit in my invo.
Hello all. I have been away for about three years. Is anyone still left from back then?

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces