Welcome to Gaia! ::

Visitors-­September 2010

1. 1 100.0% [ 420 ]
Total Votes:[ 420 ]

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
I am in and out on Gaia, but always visit here and have been since about a week after DoG started. smile
User Image Fear the Oreos...
...and zombies

Hey DoG!Long time no see biggrin How is everyone?
...fear our cream filling...User Image

...the end is near...
Clans are really struggling nowadays to keep up. Not sure if you notice me, but if you've been in this subforum for the better part of 3 years... you most likely do. (Luc, Link, Jake, etc.)

Anyways, if you're interested, there is a subforum almost identical to the CoB called "Friends Chat." mcan (now known as HB Thorburn) is starting a new Knight hangout thread. Its a fresh start in an active subforum. I thoroughly encourage you to try to either get mods to move your thread to Friends Chat, or start fresh like mcan and move to an active hangout atmosphere.

Just sayin'.

-Link

8,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Megathread 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Link_of_Chaos0911
Clans are really struggling nowadays to keep up. Not sure if you notice me, but if you've been in this subforum for the better part of 3 years... you most likely do. (Luc, Link, Jake, etc.)

Anyways, if you're interested, there is a subforum almost identical to the CoB called "Friends Chat." mcan (now known as HB Thorburn) is starting a new Knight hangout thread. Its a fresh start in an active subforum. I thoroughly encourage you to try to either get mods to move your thread to Friends Chat, or start fresh like mcan and move to an active hangout atmosphere.

Just sayin'.

-Link

I feel that Daughters of Gaia is relatively active!

Sparkly Phantom

8,050 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
User Image@ Dibbeh: I'd say it's pretty active, even with a good portion of our members in school or working among other things. smile
Also, I wouldn't worry about what he says; I think he's up to the same old same old again. *shrugs*

Feline Flatterer

17,925 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cat Fancier 100
  • Friendly 100
User Image
Sounds like the same old Link rolleyes

The DoG is Epic! Plus were active!
Dogs believe they are human. Cats believe know they are GodUser Image

Wheezing Lunatic

I already sent the PM but it also said forum post so....

SISTERLY REQUEST

Why do you want to join (other than the obvious): I want to join because i love zOMG and i want to be a part of a community plus, i am female c:
What you feel you can bring to the clan: Conversation and activeness in the thread perhaps creative ideas as well
When is your birthday? (year is NOT necessary): 8/12

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
It is always nice to see that some things never change, despite how irritating. Link tried to pull the same crap with us too.

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
A lily in the hand
Welcome Kitty look forward to seeing you around and hope you have fun XD!!

Greetings Nexus its been awhile hope you are doing well!!!
A tiger in the bush

7,650 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
o________o Who's Link?

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
  • First step to fame 200
Dementia and Insomnia
o________o Who's Link?
A lily in the hand

I vaguely remember someone named that in the thread from a ways back Dementia I suppose Kitten could explain better though as its been a long time for me. Duke I remember well and a few others like Nexus but I don't think I was around as much when Link was.

edit - I think he was connected with an allied clan that allowed just Male avi's but I may be misremembering.
A tiger in the bush

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
Link is also blacklisted from speaking here and is also advertising without permission. Let your dead clan stay dead Link. Move on.

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
Ultimate Tiger Lily
Dementia and Insomnia
o________o Who's Link?
A lily in the hand

I vaguely remember someone named that in the thread from a ways back Dementia I suppose Kitten could explain better though as its been a long time for me. Duke I remember well and a few others like Nexus but I don't think I was around as much when Link was.

edit - I think he was connected with an allied clan that allowed just Male avi's but I may be misremembering.
A tiger in the bush

Link had his own clan at one point but more relevantly, Link was shortly a part of the now disbanded Sons of Gaia(brother clan to DoG), but due to his lack of respect for others, unwise arguments as well as threats against both the head of SoG as well as Kitten here in DoG, and is also in connection of making sexist remarks against some members here in DoG. Remember Scott_Grayson? He was previously a leader of some rank within Link's now disbanded clan, Knights Templar. Fights broke out there, not sure of the cause, and somehow spilled over into our thread and the DoG became involved. At that time, Link disrespected the DoG and its leaders again. Link and all of his alternate accounts is not welcome here.

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
KittyPopSoda
I already sent the PM but it also said forum post so....

SISTERLY REQUEST

Why do you want to join (other than the obvious): I want to join because i love zOMG and i want to be a part of a community plus, i am female c:
What you feel you can bring to the clan: Conversation and activeness in the thread perhaps creative ideas as well
When is your birthday? (year is NOT necessary): 8/12

Hello KittyPop and welcome to the DoG. Best wishes on your acceptance. Stay active. smile

4,950 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Generous 100
  • First step to fame 200
OreoZombie
User Image Fear the Oreos...
...and zombies

Hey DoG!Long time no see biggrin How is everyone?
...fear our cream filling...User Image

...the end is near...

Hi Oreo. biggrin *hugs* How are you?

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out