Welcome to Gaia! ::

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
  • Hesitant Participant 100
I've been Vice Captain of the Casual Player's Alliance ever since I started playing zOMG, and lemme tell you, it was pretty sad. Our captain has finally been inactive for more than sixty days, so now I've been able to take over and start anew.

The Casual Player's Alliance was meant to be a coalition of members who play zOMG for fun and care more about the people than getting to the next quest. It was also meant to help new zOMG players become more experienced in a low-pressure, easygoing environment.

I'm looking for a new Vice Captain to restart the Casual Player's Alliance, and these are the things I'm looking for.

1. Someone who enjoys playing zOMG for fun
          2. Someone who has lots of patience and doesn't mind heading up crews full of noobs
          3. Someone who is ok with lowering CLs and helping other members grind
          4. Someone who has a basic understanding of BBC coding
          5. Someone who is willing to put some effort into helping the clan grow

Don't let the requirements intimidate you. If you don't have any prior experience being a crew member of a guild or clan, that's alright! I'll help you through the process.

If you think you fulfill at least four of the five requirements, go ahead and post with reasons why you would make a good Vice Captain.

Stuff that'll up your chances of being selected include:

1. Banner-making skills
          2. Literacy and excellent grammar
          3. Previous experience as a crew member/guild or clan captain/ guild or clan Vice Captain

If you want to see the clan (currently being cleaned out, so it doesn't look like much), just click the banner.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Quote this post for a faster response.

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Or you can quote this post if you don't want to quote the previous one.

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Bump~ gaia_star

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Bump~ gaia_star

Fashionable Genius

8,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
I have thought about the offer, but I am still not sure if I am taking it...
I do not have time to "apply" right now, but you can expect another alert later. wink

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Severinsen
I have thought about the offer, but I am still not sure if I am taking it...
I do not have time to "apply" right now, but you can expect another alert later. wink

Why, thank you! I look forward to it.

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Bump~ gaia_star

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Bump~ gaia_star

8,350 Points
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Gender Swap 100
  • Clambake 200
Irako of the Desert
Bump~ gaia_star

like your bump i just started playing zomg but i like to be in a clan

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Aka-Diesel
Irako of the Desert
Bump~ gaia_star

like your bump i just started playing zomg but i like to be in a clan

You are definitely welcome to join our clan! I haven't been on zOMG much lately, since I've been studying for finals, but as soon as the semester's over, I'll see about organizing some sort of clan outing.

Invisible Phantom

Irako of the Desert

emotion_awesome

I suppose I'm interested in a Vice Captain's position, if you'll have me :3

My qualifications:
                1) I really enjoy helping out n00bs. As long as they don't constantly overuse chatspeak and kawaii-desu~ ness. I acctually put up a thread around here the other day offering help- in-game, with getting items, with doing quests, or just finding something- for newbies and anyone up to CL 9
                ... but... apparently when people say "OMG HELPHELPHELPME" they mean "Go away I don't want your thread or your help D<" emo
                As you can proababy tell by this, I tend to work things out throughly- they sometimes get overdone.
                2) I am willing to lower my CL or simply stand by and hit defib/heal on someone ever so often.
                3) I'm not a genius, but I can use BBC code fairly well. I canz make posts look pretty~
                4) I am willing to put effort into making the clan grow. however as I apparently fail at attracting potential victims- i mean, members- to my own guild, I'm not sure I'm very good at it
                5) I do not possess the Skill of the Banner, but I do know a couple of good, well-priced shops that do banners... so...
                6) I used to be a grammar nazi. Now I'm not as blatant about it, but I do try to watch my own posts.
                7) I own a Bleach roleplay guild (see the linked banner in my signature? |D), but as I said before, I don't know that I'm doing a very good job running it... nobody seems to be interested in joining. Although I think I'm doing alright, with some pushes, as far as the actual content goes.
                I am also in another Bleach guild (who have STILL not approved my profile D< ), a sort of catch-all guild, and a Hetalia guild. In the Hetalia guild particularly I make use of my meager BBC coding skills on my posts.

So. There's that.
I do log onto gaia about once a day for at least an hour to check up on things, although that may be subject to change because it's beginning to wreck some havoc irl. Despite the fact that I tell myself I WILL NOT, I always end up on zOMG for a bit >>

My current CL is 8.3. Well... I have all the rings but all of them are about a CL 3.5. I haven't bothered upgrading anything past that besides Guns, Defib, Slash, Diagnose, Bump, that one that makes a loud heartbeat sound and is supposed to scare them... aggressor?, Wish and Meat. I usually will trade out that one that makes a loud sound and/or meat for any needed buffs. Because since my buffs are all so low it changes my CL pretty quick.
Yeah. I was lazy.

ANYWAY. There's the application~

Fashionable Genius

8,400 Points
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Bunny Hunter 100
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
Irako of the Desert

I am terribly sorry for not responding like I said I would, I have just been drowning in work and tasks. But I'll send you a good reply when I'm done with all the madness!
(Tomorrow I hope :3)

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
kikustronghold
Irako of the Desert

emotion_awesome

I suppose I'm interested in a Vice Captain's position, if you'll have me :3

My qualifications:
                1) I really enjoy helping out n00bs. As long as they don't constantly overuse chatspeak and kawaii-desu~ ness. I acctually put up a thread around here the other day offering help- in-game, with getting items, with doing quests, or just finding something- for newbies and anyone up to CL 9
                ... but... apparently when people say "OMG HELPHELPHELPME" they mean "Go away I don't want your thread or your help D<" emo
                As you can proababy tell by this, I tend to work things out throughly- they sometimes get overdone.
                2) I am willing to lower my CL or simply stand by and hit defib/heal on someone ever so often.
                3) I'm not a genius, but I can use BBC code fairly well. I canz make posts look pretty~
                4) I am willing to put effort into making the clan grow. however as I apparently fail at attracting potential victims- i mean, members- to my own guild, I'm not sure I'm very good at it
                5) I do not possess the Skill of the Banner, but I do know a couple of good, well-priced shops that do banners... so...
                6) I used to be a grammar nazi. Now I'm not as blatant about it, but I do try to watch my own posts.
                7) I own a Bleach roleplay guild (see the linked banner in my signature? |D), but as I said before, I don't know that I'm doing a very good job running it... nobody seems to be interested in joining. Although I think I'm doing alright, with some pushes, as far as the actual content goes.
                I am also in another Bleach guild (who have STILL not approved my profile D< ), a sort of catch-all guild, and a Hetalia guild. In the Hetalia guild particularly I make use of my meager BBC coding skills on my posts.

So. There's that.
I do log onto gaia about once a day for at least an hour to check up on things, although that may be subject to change because it's beginning to wreck some havoc irl. Despite the fact that I tell myself I WILL NOT, I always end up on zOMG for a bit >>

My current CL is 8.3. Well... I have all the rings but all of them are about a CL 3.5. I haven't bothered upgrading anything past that besides Guns, Defib, Slash, Diagnose, Bump, that one that makes a loud heartbeat sound and is supposed to scare them... aggressor?, Wish and Meat. I usually will trade out that one that makes a loud sound and/or meat for any needed buffs. Because since my buffs are all so low it changes my CL pretty quick.
Yeah. I was lazy.

ANYWAY. There's the application~

Thank you very much. I'm thinking about organizing a little clan outing for the weekend, so what would you suggest for that?

As for attracting members, don't worry. If you need advice for your guild, feel free to ask me or post a comment on my profile.

Earnest Paladin

18,600 Points
  • Friend of the Goat 100
  • Team Kitten Star 75
Severinsen
Irako of the Desert

I am terribly sorry for not responding like I said I would, I have just been drowning in work and tasks. But I'll send you a good reply when I'm done with all the madness!
(Tomorrow I hope :3)

There's no rush, of course. It's almost Finals Week for me, so I haven't been playing zOMG at all lately. I get where you're coming from.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff