Welcome to Gaia! ::

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
Ophiucha's avatar Amaya_Moonstone's avatar 's avatar
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
xxxxxxxxxxxxxxseize the night

She could practically feel the soft bristling of verdant blades against her own skin, not as rough as the scales of her serpents, as her eyes gazed fondly at the creatures that came at her calls. Ophiucha grinned as the snakes coiled at her feet, flicking their forked tongues out to smell the burning flesh of their foes, the smell of blood still apparent in the air. It was a good kill, between the venom of her precious pets and her own skills, many had fallen that night. It was a job well done, the lonely assassin thought, running her fingers over one snake's scaled head. Though the serpents she bore were companions that could not be matched, there was something missing, something that only others like herself could provide. It was that night that she set to work. With all of her money and all of her slithering companions, the news was sent of an organization where assassination would enter a new light. The light of dawn, some might say, or perhaps that was only a illusion - it did not matter to most. This organization would bring together assassins in need of companionship, in need of friends whom they could share their stories of blood and gore with a nice pint of gin and tonic. She found her site and, with the blood of her foes, she wrote a small passage from her favorite poem: 'Lasciate ogne speranza, voi ch'intrate' it read. As the final 'e' was added, she cackled, her voice mingling with that of the short and subtle hisses of her serpents.

"Abandon all hope, ye who enter here. Dante, if ye be in hell, I'm sure you'll be laughing up at me," she said with a sadistic grin. From dusk 'till dawn they will kill, and from dawn 'till dusk, they will learn, they will love, and they will live. They were ready for battle and as one, they were unstoppable as the moon and stars shown overhead. She smiled lightly as she gazed at the stars, she knew her own namesake shown above them as their foes fell and the thought made her grin. One of her serpents raised its tail, curled around a small metallic rectangle she recognized well. A number she had learned long ago was dialed and soon she heard the voice of her elven friend on the other line. "Amaya, dearest, I do believe I have something here that will interest you," Ophiucha said into her cellphone. Few more words were exchanged and soon, before she knew it, many had made their way to her doors. It seemed that many had been searching for such a refuge and she had provided. There was much rejoicing that night, and Ophiucha and Amaya knew that before them was the beginning of something magnificent, powerful... dangerous. The leader of the group took out her dagger and went to the walls, thrusting the blade deep into wood and dragging it down with great precision. The words seemed to carve themselves. Carpe Noctem.

"Seize the night, my brothers and sisters, from dusk 'till dawn; we shall bask in the twilight and kill all whom oppose us; we shall dominate the battles of Gaia and we will be brethren. You shall never be alone as long as you assassinate under the stars. And at risk of quoting JRR Tolkien and Koji Suzuki, with our rings we will fight, but we are a ring, a ring of friends and fellow assassins, all shall tremble at the sight of the one ring, for they will perish if they defy us. May your more literal rings stay powerful and shiny." Cheering could be heard from outside the meeting spot and Ophiucha grinned. Carpe Noctem, Twilight Assassins - they would be unstoppable.

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
        xxxxxxxxxrules
        xxx x Keep everything PG-13.

xxx x Respect your clanmates.

xxx x Respect your Lady and Mistress (myself).

xxx x Stick around, please. Even if you just make the rare post every week or so, it is better than applying and then never coming back. On the issue of applying; simply post in the thread and request to join, and you are in.

xxx x I will tolerate misspelling and misused grammar; I will tolerate: lol, brb, g2g, etc.; I will tolerate 'u' instead of 'you' and such; however, avoid 1337-speak, 'gr8', and other such nonsense. I know, I know, god forbid you have to click two more buttons. But could we all make a collective effort to try?

xxx x zOMG is the main purpose of this clan; but feel free to talk about just about anything else! Especially considering this clan was around for over a year before zOMG was even named, let alone actually begun.

xxx x Have fun, may your rings remain powerful and shiny.

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
        xxxxxxxxxtwilight assassins

Lady and Mistress
        xxx ophiucha xx gaunt ((Rosa Bellum))
        Her Personal b***h && Second-in-Command
        xxx ethereal elf ((Nex Angelus))
        The 'Here-in-Spirit' Third-in-Commands
        xxx kaibaboy38 ((Mortuus Basium))
        xxx xx shokushu goukan ((Flagella et Vincula))
        The Department Heads
        xxx Amayatar ((Furibundus Verto)); Head of the CIA*
        xxx Ardent Fang ((Inculta Lupus, Crimen Talio)); Co-Head of COOL-OUT**
        xxx xXJack of SpadesXx
        xxx Yattaro_SB; Co-Head of COOL-IN
        xxx Boadicia; Treasurer
        Long-Standing Allies and Companions
        xxx Kyjiin Miziguchi ((Atrum Levitas))
        xxx Chwii ((Atrer Luna))
        The Mistress' Personal, Favored Lackeys
        xxx koncettina
        xxx flamingdove
        Not so Large, but Still In Charge
        xxx x Krest x ((The Sorrow))
        Absentee Loved Ones
        xxx DJ Price ((Fatum Addo, Unus Deus Inter Vir))
        The Coolest of the Cronies
        xxx iluvbyby25
        xxx demented_crow ((Rabidus Turba)); Member of CIA
        xxx AngelVengador777
        xxx Jacy_Arienh_Sagira
        xxx Avian Azure
        xxx Yami_no_Morpheus
        xxx Alta_Horatio
        xxx DeviCirce
        xxx Arcane Psycho
        My Nocturnal Minions
        xxx - y u m i i k y o - ((Constantia Isola))
        xxx Haven_gal
        xxx smoothmove8
        xxx Videogamegirl13
        xxx daggblu4
        xxx Gelidus Era
        xxx Ghost of Haji
        xxx XminionX
        xxx LittleMissSmithers
        xxx peggyli76
        xxx Weirdflute
        xxx yinXyang18
        xxx Mecha cancer patient

* CIA - Carpe Intelligence Agency; gaining information
        ** COOL Carpe Official Order Legislation; IN - Affairs within the Clan; OUT - World Affairs

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
        xxxxxxx our motto

The basilisk, regulus, is the king of serpents. Ophiucha is the feminine version of the term "serpent-bearer" and so it seemed fitting to have the greatest serpent of mythology as our headliner. The basilisk is born from a rooster and warmed by a toad, in many myths it takes on a form akin to the Chinese dragon and can fly the skies with feathers and a beak, whilst other times it is nothing more than an extremely deadly, slithering beast. A simple glance from this beast will kill you instantaneously, but the venom that runs through it is a fast acting poison. A fierce creature and a worthy symbol of our power. Pistris is the Latin for "Beast of the Sea" and although images of the legendary Pokemon, Lugia, may come to your mind at the words, sharks are the main association for this word. Sharks are the mighty and feared carnivores of the sea, and in prehistoric times, they could grow to a size where humans would not have been worth eating. Where the basilisk dominates land and sky, the shark dominates the sea. A bit of Greek mythology comes into play here, Arachne was a skilled weaver whose pride and skill resulted in her fall. Athena (or Minerva, depending on your preference), the goddess of crafts, came to Arachne and challenged her to a weaving duel; no winner was definite, but Arachne wove a scene that displeased the Goddess. The myth varies from here, some say that Arachne realized her folly and hung herself, the gods taking pity on her and turning the rope into webbing and Arachne, a spider. Others say that Athena, in her rage, gave the mortal woman eight arms. Either way, her name eventually became that of the eight-legged creatures such as spiders and scorpions, deadly despite their size, and skilled borrowers and tree-climbers in many cases. Skills that should be praised, if nothing else. Finally, mustela brings up the rear of our motto. The weasel, a sly and sneaky creature that spies when times aren't fitting and 'weasels' its way out of bad situations. When times are rough or we know defeat is upon us, we come to the weasel and live to fight another day.

xxxxxxx our lyrics

Candles by Within Temptation
        x Take away...
        x These hands of darkness,
        x Reaching for my soul.
        x Now, the cold wind,
        x blows out my candles.
        x Feeling, only fear, without any hope.

x A thousand dark moons.
        x A thousand winters long.
        x A million fallen stars.
        x The candle burns in the womb.

x We tried not to forget,
        x they live through us.
        x Slowly they die away at every candle's end...

x A thousand dark moons.
        x A thousand winters long.
        x A million fallen stars.
        x The candle burns in the womb.

x We tried not to forget,
        x they live through us.
        x Slowly they die away at every candle's end...

ophiucha xx gaunt "Fools of Damnation - the Embrace That Smothers Part 9" - Epica
        demented_crow "Moonlight Sonata" - Beethoven
        Chwii "Dressed For Friend Requests" - Drop Dead, Gorgeous
        Boadicia "Rule the World" - Kamelot
        Amayatar "Spin Me Right Round" - Dead or Alive
        Arcane Psycho "Victory Must Be Grasped" - .hack//GU
        Yattaro_SB "Hungry Power Fool" - Fire Emblem
        flamingdove "Devil's Trill" - Vanessa Mae
        Ardent Fang "Requiem for a Dream" - Clint Mansell

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
        not sure what to put here, but I have the space just in case

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
        xxxxxfriends...

xxxxx___ Twilight Battalion

xxxUser Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

xxx[World Elites] Clan

User Image

User Image

xxxsubdirectory: customers

x User Image

xxxwe are always willing to find more friends in these times; so PM me if you want to be listed here

xxxxxxxxxx... and foes

xxx none, as of now; but if you wish to declare war, PM me
WARNING: This user is psychotic.
-Smiles.-
Hello.

...In the lovable way. ;D
I like this clan. May I have an application?

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[double] [NEGATiiVE]

To stand on the edge of the knife ♥`«
Cutting through the nightmare from which ♥`«
I just cannot awaken ♥`«
Stand on the edge of the night ♥`«
Living inside a moment ♥`«
From which I will never awaken ♥`«
      Hello ^_^ I will check you both out and add you to the list, okay? ;;
[double] [NEGATiiVE]
[double] [NEGATiiVE]

I just cannot awaken ♥`«
      Hello ^_^ I will check you both out and add you to the list, okay? ;;

Thank You.

Liberal Ladykiller

9,400 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
[double] [NEGATiiVE]

I just cannot awaken ♥`«
      You are both in - feel free to chat here until we actually get the Battle System... whenever that may be ;;
Pardon me, but as current owner of GNI, I couldn't help noticing your wonderful literacy! It's only once in a blue moon that you see such a typical Gaian theme articulated with so much beautiful language!

I guess what I'm getting at is a request for affiliation.
I would also like to request joining this clan.
WARNING: This user is psychotic.
Thankchu. :3
So..What's everyone up to? 8D!
I'm being bored. . .;
Anyone have MSN? 8D!

...In the lovable way. ;D

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers