8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dracorex Titan
Kayan_Klash56
Hello all!

Hail Kayan well met!

Draco!!! Alas I have returned and what a ******** wreck gaia has become. What happened to the market?

Draconian Swordsman

Kayan_Klash56
Dracorex Titan
Kayan_Klash56
Hello all!

Hail Kayan well met!

Draco!!! Alas I have returned and what a ******** wreck gaia has become. What happened to the market?

Gold generators for sale for cash and everyone became millionaires, then billionaires and then trillionaires over night. It's best to avoid buying anything anymore. Pick a hand full of looks and be happy with them if you don't have real money to buy anything.

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dracorex Titan
Kayan_Klash56
Dracorex Titan
Kayan_Klash56
Hello all!

Hail Kayan well met!

Gold generators for sale for cash and everyone became millionaires, then billionaires and then trillionaires over night. It's best to avoid buying anything anymore. Pick a hand full of looks and be happy with them if you don't have real money to buy anything.

I can see. The first thing I noticed was the broken market. I still have everything I've accumulated over the years in my inventory but ******** Gaia really let itself go. Im now poor rich man lol

Draconian Swordsman

Kayan_Klash56
Dracorex Titan
Kayan_Klash56
Dracorex Titan
Kayan_Klash56
Hello all!

Hail Kayan well met!

I can see. The first thing I noticed was the broken market. I still have everything I've accumulated over the years in my inventory but ******** Gaia really let itself go. Im now poor rich man lol

Yeah, item worth is over inflated, so it's easy to say something like that. I tend not to worry about such things. I come here for friends, not to buy things anymore. There are the odd items that catch my eye every now and then, but for now, I don't want to go after anything. So it's social interaction for me. biggrin

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dracorex Titan
Kayan_Klash56
Dracorex Titan
Kayan_Klash56
Dracorex Titan
Kayan_Klash56
Hello all!

Hail Kayan well met!

Yeah, item worth is over inflated, so it's easy to say something like that. I tend not to worry about such things. I come here for friends, not to buy things anymore. There are the odd items that catch my eye every now and then, but for now, I don't want to go after anything. So it's social interaction for me. biggrin
As it will be for me for now on. Whatever happened to zOMG? did they ever expand upon it? Brb must feed my infant spawn

Draconian Swordsman

Kayan_Klash56
Dracorex Titan
Kayan_Klash56
Dracorex Titan
Kayan_Klash56

As it will be for me for now on. Whatever happened to zOMG? did they ever expand upon it? Brb must feed my infant spawn

Last I herd, they were shutting it down and fixing some bugs. They are to upload some of the maps into towns 2 until zomg is back up.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Heya Kayan, ya, I barely come back to Gaia anymore. I visit this thread and that is about it.

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Hey DW I should be getting back on xbawks soon enough and yeah I believe that will be my current lifestyle with Gaia as well I have my one thread here to frequent

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Kayan_Klash56
Hey DW I should be getting back on xbawks soon enough and yeah I believe that will be my current lifestyle with Gaia as well I have my one thread here to frequent

Well, you know how to find me. biggrin

Draconian Swordsman

Kayan_Klash56

I like the avatar.

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dracorex Titan
Kayan_Klash56

I like the avatar.
thanks man I was looking for a new look to suit me. The whole oiled down angel thing doesn't fit with me anymore. I will continue to mess around with it till i find my niche

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
and Thus it is official and I have forever changed my name to match my dapper personality

Draconian Swordsman

Sir Kayan
and Thus it is official and I have forever changed my name to match my dapper personality

Nice.

Dapper Sex Symbol

8,650 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Flatterer 200
Dracorex Titan
Sir Kayan

Nice.
Do any of you have an Instagram. I'd like you to check out my progress as an artist

Draconian Swordsman

Sir Kayan
Dracorex Titan
Sir Kayan

Nice.
Do any of you have an Instagram. I'd like you to check out my progress as an artist

No, sorry. I don't even have a facebook. I don't do any of that stuff.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff