Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Dracorex Titan
Hell_Tutor
Dracorex Titan
I've always been able to figure things out. It's like my mutant ability or something. I can see things other can't, though I can't always explain it to others.

Your mutant name is Forge.
Which I guess makes Rose, Storm?
... No idea who he's dating this days..
He had a thing with Mystique.

I's do Mystique. She could turn into anyone. Talk about ultimate roleplay. twisted

Indeed. Now to play City of Villains

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
rofl now that is funny about making out with ones self blaugh
And then my brother was born. 1969.

Draconian Swordsman

Hell_Tutor
Dracorex Titan
Hell_Tutor
Dracorex Titan
I've always been able to figure things out. It's like my mutant ability or something. I can see things other can't, though I can't always explain it to others.

Your mutant name is Forge.
Which I guess makes Rose, Storm?
... No idea who he's dating this days..
He had a thing with Mystique.

I's do Mystique. She could turn into anyone. Talk about ultimate roleplay. twisted

Unless we're talking about the kind of person that goes !"oh hai! you should turn into me so I can make out with myself!" emotion_awesome
Would that be gay? I mean, you masterbate so would that be gay if you had sex with yourself? I think that would create a paradox and would make the earth explode or something.

And I have a comic where Electro ( a Spidey villan) goes to a brothel that caters to "supers." He looks up this shape shifter and askes him what's his fantasy this time? She shifts into a couple of different women, then he says " I think we will try something different this time. I think he wanted her to turn into Spider-Man or either himself. I can't semember, but I think it was a guy. And I think she was shocked, no pun intended.
cheese_whine

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
umm... rofl that is all I cna say sorry blaugh
How you doing Rose? Feel lighter?

Draconian Swordsman

rofl
Lighter in the stomach, but she's a little top heavy now. twisted

zombieXIII's Wife

16,600 Points
  • Consumer 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Gaian 50
Odd- much lighter. funny thing it took me a bit to get used to be lighter afterwards xp
As far as how I am doing. I am good. a tad bit tired today,but lucky Ansley is a good baby. She sleeps most of the time and wakes every 2-3 hours to nurse. she is starting to become mroe alert though and starting to stay awake for a couple hours XD
Aspen on the other hand can be a demon at times sweatdrop

Draco- redface your so bad gonk

gah men when it comes to that sort of thing gonk sweatdrop

Tenacious Hellhound

Dracorex Titan
And I have a comic where Electro ( a Spidey villan) goes to a brothel that caters to "supers." He looks up this shape shifter and askes him what's his fantasy this time? She shifts into a couple of different women, then he says " I think we will try something different this time. I think he wanted her to turn into Spider-Man or either himself. I can't semember, but I think it was a guy. And I think she was shocked, no pun intended.

I remember that comic, the original Vulture was there as his side wing (pun intended) and I could not stop laughing from that little trivia.
really? Shape shifting hooker? Nice. xd
Im glad everyone is doing well. ^^ Doea she look more like you or Draco, or can you twll yet? whee

Draconian Swordsman

A lot of people say both look like me. But Aspen looks just like Rose when she was a little girl. Ansley looked asian when she popped out, so who knows. No, I'm not asian.

Apocalyptic Survivor

14,075 Points
  • Jack-pot 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Cheercrusher 50
Hell_Tutor
I could not stop laughing from that little trivia.

I know way too much from the marvel universe(s). Like Absorbing man. There was a Spider-Man comic where he was tricked into absorbing crack cocaine, Then was turned to dust and sold as a super drug because it was absorbing man. After passing through druggies systems and reforming, he went after the people that did that to him and tried to kill them. Almost got them all too. And then in the zombie-verse, Deadpool tricked the zombie Absorbing Man into absorbing tiolet paper and slicing him to shreads. That was damn funny.

Tenacious Hellhound

zombieXIII
Hell_Tutor
I could not stop laughing from that little trivia.

I know way too much from the marvel universe(s). Like Absorbing man. There was a Spider-Man comic where he was tricked into absorbing crack cocaine, Then was turned to dust and sold as a super drug because it was absorbing man. After passing through druggies systems and reforming, he went after the people that did that to him and tried to kill them. Almost got them all too. And then in the zombie-verse, Deadpool tricked the zombie Absorbing Man into absorbing tiolet paper and slicing him to shreads. That was damn funny.

NICE.
xd

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas