Maybe. 0.31209150326797 31.2% [ 382 ]
Total Votes:[ 1224 ]

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Sagebomb
While i agree that the heart feels pain, where the mind cant. (in the terms of the brain not actually being able to feel stimulous applied directly to itself)

I also agree that the phrase "i feel your pain" (even know when can never really know what anothers pain is like) is better understood by us feeling pain previously.

But there are some people out there who suffer from "CIPA -- congenital insensitivity to pain with anhidrosis" yet can still feel touch. I dont believe that these people are more likely to be insincere, I would even go as far to assume that these people have emotional states and can feel emotional pain.

When we get heart replacement surgery, do we feel the previous persons pain? if we replaced the heart with a metal pump, would we not feel pain? i think that is unlikly.

I agree that emotions and abilitys associated with the heart are very important, But i propose that the have little if any connection to the heart itself.

Indeed, I see what you are saying and it is correct. I am simply equating the heart with the condition of living itself, since without some kind of central pump, we die.

More or less saying that without this shell of frail flesh, we would cease to understand a lot of the human condition. Like I said, I was being overly romantic towards the little pump. biggrin

Aged Prophet

41,150 Points
  • 50 Wins 150
  • PAAANNNTTTSSS 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
DeathWyrmNexus

Indeed, I see what you are saying and it is correct. I am simply equating the heart with the condition of living itself, since without some kind of central pump, we die.

More or less saying that without this shell of frail flesh, we would cease to understand a lot of the human condition. Like I said, I was being overly romantic towards the little pump. biggrin

True true, Im not much of a romantacist, but i guess in some topics i am.

Thanks, for the mini philosophical talk, we must do so more often, But for now i must fly off home (at uni now)

Look after yourself, And until next time take care.

@all, Laters mates

See you later thorne and captian

Fashionable Autobiographer

Sorry to break everybody's hardcore discussion, but I watched my first ever full episode of Survivor! xD

For homework.

Bye Sage!!!! We'll have to talk about stuff for GDP sometime soon. heart

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Night Sage, I enjoyed it too. biggrin

Hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, le ponderage. I am curious how our initial roster will look.

You mean when the BS comes out?

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ginhi~kun
You mean when the BS comes out?

First I will lol at taking that the wrong way.

Second, yes. I am curious how our army will look cuz I am curious who will be sent in what raiding party. If I can swing it, I wanna see tons of raids. People just send in a modest percentage of their loot and we combine it into prizes and gifts to the cultists. Just like we do with the tickets and fish. biggrin

I wanna see how fast I can equip our cult with Battle items from our massed drops.

I've always wanted to call it "The BS" rofl

Anyway! We'll surely grow, cause everyone's getting out of school soon. w00t w00t.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ginhi~kun
I've always wanted to call it "The BS" rofl

Anyway! We'll surely grow, cause everyone's getting out of school soon. w00t w00t.

It has been BS for a while, figuratively and literally. I do believe you're right and school is ******** us over.

Well, the most stressful thing for me is next week (AP Bio Exam), but other than that...nothing really academic to keep me from the hawtness that is this and you. xDD

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
Ginhi~kun
Well, the most stressful thing for me is next week (AP Bio Exam), but other than that...nothing really academic to keep me from the hawtness that is this and you. xDD
Awww, I think you rock too love.

Le hmmmm, *ponders the thread*
Did I mention that the members of this clan are awesome? Because they are.
Thanks Magello.
It's 8:30am, do you know where YOUR brain is? *Flop*

I'm excited to be a little satyr healer for you guys, or cast magic missiles INTO THE DARKNESS! *Sips mountain dew*...

Aww screw this, I made breakfast already, I'm going back to bed. ._.

Dangerous Lunatic

8,200 Points
  • Mark Twain 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Elocutionist 200
I know that I am excited to get hot Satyr chic healer action. Magello, you are absolutely correct... *works something*

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff