Explorer

You pretty much just totally made my day with that. XD
Another obsessed Gaian.lol That made me laugh
Ha. I lurf your comic.
rofl rofl rofl rofl rofl

that's ******** brilliant~
Awesome comic, It's just so true ! 4laugh

Mega Noob

Ahahaha. This was GLORIOUS. I can't even express the copious amounts of epic here.
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. This thread gets five stars.

Anyway, I hope I never get like that. I enjopy everyday on Gaia, pretty much, and I can't see myself ever getting mad about something like free items or an upgrade on an old system.

Lucky Elder

4,500 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
DrunkenStyle
Didn't know it was such a hit with the devs. X3

Thanks.

@Getso: You're the first to admit. :] There was a time where I too, was so caught up that I kept defending everything to a core, hour after hour, but that was because I didn't have a job and had nothing better to do. XDD
But yeah. I think it's GREAT to sit back and laugh at yourself. Lightens everything up. :B

@Klim: The BS will never come out?
User Image
"I don't like the sound of that. >:|
Gaia sucks anyway."

Love the comic and loved it even more after this post you made! HA!
Probably the best user-made Gaia comic ever.

EVER.

That is ******** hilarious. xDD
You, sir, are win.

Alien Sweetheart

OMG He scares me beyond words and clothing....

I'm iffy about what s ome people are complaining about. I personally don't see anything wrong but then...maybe cause I just go w ithteh flow. And cheese burgers.
He's so angry. I'm scared. XD I know people like that, but to a very, very mild level.

I've reached the point of a neutral daze when things are released. Been here so long that it doesn't matter to me anymore.

Wheezing Smoker

|lllllllllllllllll|
Yay Drunken!! <3
That's funny.
I love satire comics, especially about Gaia.
We need more of them!
@Everyone: <3

@Ling: Lawlthenks. Actually, I didn't know what word to express how certain Gaians like McSourface acted until I watched that Gaia documentary and you saying Gaians were so passionate about Gaia. Passion was the perfect word without sounding negative or positive. <33

Versatile Businesswoman

*catches breath from insane laughter and wipes away tears*

That was so funny, I nearly died. rofl

GCDers seem to be complaining a lot lately... and I was beginning to remember why I stopped coming to this forum. rolleyes But now I remember why I wanted to come back. lol People like you make my day. heart

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff