Welcome to Gaia! ::

Pahaha hilarious!!

NARRRRUTTOOOORRAKLJSLKJGJKGLKJLJKFDL!

Too great
I love that comic. XD

I usually don't complain, it IS the developers choice what they do with the whole site.

I'm pretty passionate about Gaia though, since I've got nothing better to do during the day.

OhMiGawd. My day has been made. CanIlinkthatinmysignature? D'= <3 I'll put by you, plz? It's just...so true. Omg.
GCD McSourface
OK well first off that looks NOTHING like me.....

and 2nd i would never punch and admin

buuuuuuut......i do hate narutards biggrin

But you did Mr. McSourface, comics never lie.

You should lighten up.

You need a happy cookie. ^^

*flings happy cookies at everyone* XD
User Image

That was beautiful. Just truly wonderful.

Oh an I am a total fangirl. I admit that I'll defend it to the end. That isn't to say I have not complained in the past; I have but I only complain when I feel there is warrant. However if I see someone being rude, which is different from complaining, the I will break out fangirl mode. Although my passion does not extend so far that gaia will interfere with real life. Hanging out with friends and going out to do things come first.
Insomnesiac
GCD McSourface
OK well first off that looks NOTHING like me.....

and 2nd i would never punch and admin

buuuuuuut......i do hate narutards biggrin

But you did Mr. McSourface, comics never lie.

You should lighten up.

You need a happy cookie. ^^

*flings happy cookies at everyone* XD

YOU CANT PROVE ANYTHING!!!! burning_eyes
LOL!! omg too awesome, i think i just sat and laughed at this for like 10 mins straight...............excellent job! xd

4,975 Points
  • Statustician 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
XD My day has been made

Wild Bookworm

McSourface? OMG HE'S IRISH UR RACIST!!!! blaugh
I feel ashamed now. I'll admit, I did feel angry that Gaia made the shop.
I wasn't that extreme, actually I didn't even post. (My friends recieved an earful in compensation)
But I was feeling rather, I don't know, cheated maybe? Gaia had tens of thousands of users donating to them, cash cards (With Kaya! o< ), and now they are opening a cash only shop?
I had felt rather grump about it.
In the end I had to cool off. So I did a couple of puzzles, and took a loop around the block. Afterwards I read some threads pointing out how much Gaia really did need the money, and how they weren't just money-grubbing corporate suits. I calmed down, and answered to logic and facts I had already known.

I had gotten over it, but then I saw your thread, and I felt somewhat foolish. Like I was made to see myself in a mirrior. I don't think I'll be feeling ranty anytime soon.

I'm not Gaia-PASSIONATE! Just any regular Gaia user, I care what happens. I want to feel listened to, and sometimes I do feel rather unhappy about things. But in the end, I just have to hope Gaia loves me as much I as I love it, all the while hopeing the admins don't do something incredibly stupid.

Thanks for the splash of water to the face. It really puts things into perspective.
& It really is good to sit back and laugh at yourself, isn't it?
Bravo.

Reminds me of Ren and Stimpy almost.
scream NARUTOOOOOOOOOOARGHGLREGLRERFG!!!

That, and the 5th panel are pretty much the best things I've ever seen. crying

Adorable Trash

DrunkenStyle
Thanks for the replies, guys. :]

I'm glad there's still a lot of level-headed GCDers still lurking about.

And thanks devs, just doing my part.....to...kill you guys off? XD

GREAT DRUNKEN. NOW THE BS WILL NEVER COME OUT scream

...You do realize I'm joking, right? That was made of win. Complete, utter, 100% win. and I agree with Archangel -- you're totally channeling the Spumco vibes there. Awesome.

Watch out, the weeaboos will accuse you of forgetting this is an anime site. wink

I love this forum, but people really do take it way too seriously. worry about you sometimes, GCDers! xd

Friendly Visitor

26,675 Points
  • The Sweetest 250
  • Galactic Domination 200
  • The Edgiest 250
Poor admin... xD

This is totallyz an accurate portrayl of peoplez complainin'. Jeez. ow< People should be nicer-izzle 'bout "change"......

Naughty Goat

19,400 Points
  • Demonic Associate 100
  • Survivor 150
  • Somebody Likes You 100
Wow. Just... holy frickin wow. You're too awesome domokun

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers