Welcome to Gaia! ::

Horray Gaia memes... I'll remember to link this to every McSourface out there.

Demonic Demigod

16,975 Points
  • Seasoned Warrior 250
  • Senpai's Notice 100
  • Conventioneer 300
That comic is made of PURE. WIN. heart

Thankfully, I've NEVER been like that in the comic. I mean I agree with the admin in the comic, Gaia never forces you to do anything. Just because they need to fund themselves and make a profit doesn't mean I need to get all uppity. xD

As long as the people in the forums don't change, what does it matter what they do to the site? (Unless they really DID take out the forums. xD )
Lol.
Guess what, guys, It's on encyclopedia dramatica when you look up gaiafags. Nice one, man.
User Image

;D That was great. I completely agree. I miss the old days so! Though I do agree with the admin on one point; we're nto forced to do anything. I just want the forums to stay how they are. The Pulse was pushing it a bit, though. >> It makes my computer run so slow... I wish there was a way to at least shut it off on your account.
User Image

Demonic Entrepreneur

11,275 Points
  • Overstocked 200
  • Marathon 300
  • Flatterer 200
Hah, funny comic and sadly true when it comes to stereotypes. Especially ones online, I'm not just talking GCD but all the forums of all gaia... some people take a website too seriously. I mean, I may moderate some guilds but that's my hangout I take kinda seriously otherwise gaia is a place for enjoyment, to escape from the drama of everyday life I'd imagine. At least for me anyway. Kinda like people who watch cartoons over super depressing tv shows, they watch tv to entertain them self and escape the hardships of everyday life. Then again I'm a masochist and enjoy feeling extreme amounts of emotion. >>;

This is the greatest thing I've seen on Gaia in a LONG time.

A couple months ago I decided to quit Gaia.
The Cash Shop was about to be announced,
Sponsors were getting out of hand,
And Cars already crushed my dreams of keeping Gaia PURE.

I- in other words -am that very same Gaian in that comic.

I get angry with completely stupid new features, like Gaia VJ, or- the cream of the cake- Gaia Cars, (what a useless piece of s**t).

Cash Shop also angered me, as it's just more money for someone to spend.
And more gold for Gaian's to throw out their pocket to buy them on the marketplace.

What angers me the most, is me being an oldbie.
There will never be a time where I will love Gaia like I did,
But my PASSION for it- keeps me coming back.

Honestly, I tried quitting, but I keep getting pushed back into this world that I truly DESPISE so much.

Battle System-
Please come.

PvP-
Please come.

Let there be a feature where I can banish newbs and gaiafags from Gaia forever.

Wealthy Vampire

This was me almost a year ago, and that is exactly how the admins replied to my thread, now I just waddle in whats left of this filth.
winwinwin! awesome!

yeah my friend was like that. mad at the 2% discount failing to relize in the end its better than having to buy the card (and i was forced to renew it once too...don't know if it was a glitch or what...)

but yeah i love you gaia!! and people need to really understand that their are so many people on gaia with different likes and...not everyone wants to give the internet their credit cards. does anyone watch the news?? not sayign me, i trust gaia, but some people (and their parents) just don't. so the cash cards are awesome.

i'd love to see a part 2!!

I'm suprised it didn't mention anything about the new marketplace. Which I despize. ******** tax; it only makes inflation occur more quickly. I mean LOOK at the hideousness of this inflation!! It's ******** insane!! And I do believe I'm going through a bit of an economic depression at the moment.

hahah, i so totally love this!
I. Love. You! ♥
Particle Wad

I'm suprised it didn't mention anything about the new marketplace. Which I despize. ******** tax; it only makes inflation occur more quickly. I mean LOOK at the hideousness of this inflation!! It's ******** insane!! And I do believe I'm going through a bit of an economic depression at the moment.

QFT.
This is great. Maybe I'll link here in my sig.
[User Image] domokun That wrinkled face turns me on. =o.
OMFG THATS SO GOOD! LLOLz!

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces