Season One: Spirit Detective Saga 0.12221368178324 12.2% [ 159 ]
Season Two: Dark Tournament Saga 0.23597232897771 23.6% [ 307 ]
Season Three: Chapter Black Saga 0.097617217524981 9.8% [ 127 ]
Season Four: Three Kings Saga 0.092236740968486 9.2% [ 120 ]
I DRAWERED A SQUIRREL! :D 0.45196003074558 45.2% [ 588 ]
Total Votes:[ 1301 ]

Powered-up Fighter

User Image

Mine. Took a bit of the avatars looks at the time of drawing with most of these + creative / laziness

Lets see, left to right:

Left side back:
1 - Karu ( with that Meli? Melu? plush )
2 - Mad
3 - Blondie / Aka Lost and Broken
4 - Nick
5 - Pan
6 - Jin 3
7 - Seri
8 - Psy
9 - Kara K
10 - Kat
11 - Kara M ( with pic of Suzaku )
12 - Art

Bottom:

13 - Koto
14 - Yusuke
15 - Jin
16 - Touya
17 - Kiyoshi ( in Touya's hand since she goes chibi a lot )

Powered-up Fighter

Seri Dreams

Cupcake stripping? XDDD -thinks wrong things.-
Then got to thinking of a cupcake host club or something... Then that got twisted. XD Seri why you do this? Why you put these things in my head?

Powered-up Fighter

Jin Love
ToushinYusuke
Jin Love
User Image

Heres what I entered for the banner contest. Ignore the s**t quality my scanner wasn't working. XD

Link incase the image doesn't show up right.

XD That's awesome lookin though. I like that Touya is hidin and Kuwabara is fallin off and Yusuke is laughing at him.
Thanks! :3
I like Kuwabara fallin off too, it just seemed fitting to have him there. XD

Reminds me of YYHA for some reason when he's hanging from the rocks in Byakko's lair. XB

Benevolent Phantom

ToushinYusuke

User Image

Mine. Took a bit of the avatars looks at the time of drawing with most of these + creative / laziness

Lets see, left to right:

Left side back:
2 - Mad
4 - Nick
5 - Pan
6 - Jin 3
7 - Seri
8 - Psy
9 - Kara K
10 - Kat
12 - Art

Bottom:

13 - Koto
14 - Yusuke
15 - Jin
16 - Touya

Wow well done! xD and that's just like Psy to be stripping her clothes off *cackles* Seri looks deep in thought hahahaha, or just checking out Jinny's breasts xD!!
I like how you got everyone here xB

--☽♡☾--

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

ToushinYusuke
Jin Love
ToushinYusuke
Jin Love
User Image

Heres what I entered for the banner contest. Ignore the s**t quality my scanner wasn't working. XD

Link incase the image doesn't show up right.

XD That's awesome lookin though. I like that Touya is hidin and Kuwabara is fallin off and Yusuke is laughing at him.
Thanks! :3
I like Kuwabara fallin off too, it just seemed fitting to have him there. XD

Reminds me of YYHA for some reason when he's hanging from the rocks in Byakko's lair. XB
Ohh yea! I forgot about that. XD

Also yours looks AMAZING!!

Benevolent Phantom

ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams

Then got to thinking of a cupcake host club or something... Then that got twisted. XD Seri why you do this? Why you put these things in my head?

To be honest, I was torn between the two xD host club and strip club, but hey in my world they are the same really =O someone is gonna get undressed one way or the other!

--☽♡☾--

Powered-up Fighter

Seri Dreams
ToushinYusuke

User Image

Lets see, left to right:

Left side back:
2 - Mad
4 - Nick
5 - Pan
6 - Jin 3
7 - Seri
8 - Psy
9 - Kara K
10 - Kat
12 - Art

Bottom:

13 - Koto
14 - Yusuke
15 - Jin
16 - Touya

Wow well done! xD and that's just like Psy to be stripping her clothes off *cackles* Seri looks deep in thought hahahaha, or just checking out Jinny's breasts xD!!

--☽♡☾--

I just couldn't bring myself to NOT draw everyone of peep. And my hand did not thank me for it. XB

Well, wanted to make Seri not staring at Psy, but, yes, some how ended up looking down Jin3's shirt, huh? XDD

Yep, Psy is ALWAYS the one at fault for stripping time. >O

Benevolent Phantom

ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams
ToushinYusuke

User Image

Lets see, left to right:

Left side back:
2 - Mad
4 - Nick
5 - Pan
6 - Jin 3
7 - Seri
8 - Psy
9 - Kara K
10 - Kat
12 - Art

Bottom:

13 - Koto
14 - Yusuke
15 - Jin
16 - Touya

--☽♡☾--

I just couldn't bring myself to NOT draw everyone of peep. And my hand did not thank me for it. XB

Well, wanted to make Seri not staring at Psy, but, yes, some how ended up looking down Jin3's shirt, huh? XDD

Yep, Psy is ALWAYS the one at fault for stripping time. >O

Well at least I know what the heck them 500 + layers you were talkin' about xD!! Struggle is real eh?

Hahaa well its legit either way!

Yeah her and her hot dog item xD rofl

--☽♡☾--

Powered-up Fighter

Jin Love

You forgot about that? XD And yet you mimic'd it too well. XD Hurray for unintended things.

Thanks. =D

Powered-up Fighter

Seri Dreams
ToushinYusuke
Seri Dreams

To be honest, I was torn between the two xD host club and strip club, but hey in my world they are the same really =O someone is gonna get undressed one way or the other!

--☽♡☾--

And Psy is gonna kick off the undressing. =O
I can picture this. Seri trying to run a reputable host club, Psy comes in, turns it into a strip club... And it has cupcakes. Because...yeah, cupcakes. =O

Powered-up Fighter

Seri Dreams

Well at least I know what the heck them 500 + layers you were talkin' about xD!! Struggle is real eh?

Hahaa well its legit either way!

Yeah her and her hot dog item xD rofl

--☽♡☾--

@_@ All those layers. Augh. But if there was no layer tool, I admit, I would be so friggin screwed.

XDD That's good to know!

XD damn you psy! ( and she's not even here )

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

ToushinYusuke
Jin Love

You forgot about that? XD And yet you mimic'd it too well. XD Hurray for unintended things.

Thanks. =D

I was thinking of it from the show more, not the abridged, I was thinking where to put him and all the stuff from the show came to mind, hanging off the rock, the cape of no return etc. XD So I figured it was fitting to put the two together like that.

Np. c:

Benevolent Phantom

Jin Love
ToushinYusuke
Jin Love

Thanks. =D

I was thinking of it from the show more, not the abridged, I was thinking where to put him and all the stuff from the show came to mind, hanging off the rock, the cape of no return etc. XD So I figured it was fitting to put the two together like that.

Np. c:

I am still waiting for Lani and Kuriboh to update xD

--☽♡☾--

Powered-up Fighter

Jin Love
ToushinYusuke
Jin Love

Thanks. =D

Np. c:

Oh yeah... The cape of no return. XD Poor Kuwabara, gets s**t on all the time. XB

Rapire's Queen

Demonic Cutie-Pie

Seri Dreams
Jin Love
ToushinYusuke
Jin Love

Thanks. =D

Np. c:

I am still waiting for Lani and Kuriboh to update xD

--☽♡☾--
Yus! I wanna see more of the season zero abridged for Yu-gi-oh!! The first ep made me laugh way more than I probably should have, but I loved it. XD

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff