I DRAWERED A SQUIRREL! :D 0.45196003074558 45.2% [ 588 ]
Total Votes:[ 1301 ]

Attila The Chad's Widower

Bad Boy

ToushinYusuke
Yusuke your profile comments are switched off u dolt emotion_0A0 whee

Powered-up Fighter

o______o Koto clone?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. vs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Powered-up Fighter

BOMB4Y
ToushinYusuke

XD I keep forgetting that. XB

Ah I see what it is, comments are on, profile is friends only. XB

Bad Boy

ToushinYusuke
BOMB4Y
ToushinYusuke

Hehehehe its okay emotion_hug thanks

i saw the new ninja head bands emotion_kirakira this site pushes it with how they make u wish u had more $$$$ whee

Powered-up Fighter

BOMB4Y
ToushinYusuke
BOMB4Y
ToushinYusuke

i saw the new ninja head bands emotion_kirakira this site pushes it with how they make u wish u had more $$$$ whee

I seen something about them vaguely in the announcements. -nod- Didn't pay too much attention.
While I will admit some of the items I want badly, I still refuse to spend money on this site any more with how they're treating the user base. >/

Bad Boy

ToushinYusuke
BOMB4Y
ToushinYusuke
BOMB4Y
ToushinYusuke

I seen something about them vaguely in the announcements. -nod- Didn't pay too much attention.
While I will admit some of the items I want badly, I still refuse to spend money on this site any more with how they're treating the user base. >/
oooh
idk i haven't rly been treated poorly so im easily tempted surprised i bought the haikyuu item

but im sorry to hear they treated u badly cry it can be hard when ur sad to want to buy stuff, i know how u feel

Powered-up Fighter

BOMB4Y
ToushinYusuke
BOMB4Y
ToushinYusuke
BOMB4Y
ToushinYusuke

oooh
idk i haven't rly been treated poorly so im easily tempted surprised i bought the haikyuu item

but im sorry to hear they treated u badly cry it can be hard when ur sad to want to buy stuff, i know how u feel

It's the over all of gaia treating their users like crap.
Though they have pissed me off due to certain circumstances in the past personally.

Haikyuu item? Not sure I seen that one. Seen some other items in this rig though.

There was a...er...that one bike anime thing ref. Then naturally all the dangonronpa refs, then I think they made a recolor for the tokyo ghoul item. But REALLY liked the soul eater item they have. -drool-

Bad Boy

ToushinYusuke

Though they have pissed me off due to certain circumstances in the past personally.

Haikyuu item? Not sure I seen that one. Seen some other items in this rig though.

There was a...er...that one bike anime thing ref. Then naturally all the dangonronpa refs, then I think they made a recolor for the tokyo ghoul item. But REALLY liked the soul eater item they have. -drool-
Sorry to hear it sad but I hope you get it sorted out soon, and get to be happy again yum_puddi A happy Virus is a good Virus!

Hmm it's called Energetic Student K. It's in red and black right now whee but it's the closest to their jersey right now

The tokyo ghoul items are crazy expensive emotion_0A0 i can only afford to do waiter kaneki since it's gold shop items
what about u yum_puddi going to do a soul eater cosplay??

Powered-up Fighter

BOMB4Y
ToushinYusuke

Sorry to hear it sad but I hope you get it sorted out soon, and get to be happy again yum_puddi A happy Virus is a good Virus!

Hmm it's called Energetic Student K. It's in red and black right now whee but it's the closest to their jersey right now

The tokyo ghoul items are crazy expensive emotion_0A0 i can only afford to do waiter kaneki since it's gold shop items

Yes, they need to keep Virus happy. >O

Ah I see it now. Alright. I see the resemblance.

It is. I might one of these years, but just found an item gaia released that I have to have before that... %^*&( ******** expensive though. >/ http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10073179 Haaaaaaaaair must have for other account. Been waiting years for Gaia to come out with this hair.

Bad Boy

ToushinYusuke
BOMB4Y
ToushinYusuke

It is. I might one of these years, but just found an item gaia released that I have to have before that... %^*&( ******** expensive though. >/ http://www.gaiaonline.com/marketplace/itemdetail/10073179 Haaaaaaaaair must have for other account. Been waiting years for Gaia to come out with this hair.
Right? Otherwise Virus will get upset and horrible things will happen in his route emotion_0A0

That's Reno's hair? yum_puddi Yeah, most of the fantasy flare items are hella expensive. Oh, and cool Kaneki cosplay whee

Devoted Informer

ToushinYusuke
o______o Koto clone?

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show. vs User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

-table flip-
POSER!!!1! Kill it with fire!

lol

Bunny

42,575 Points
  • Waffles! 25
  • Fashionable Fancy Dress: Cute 100
  • Ian's Valentine 100
Hey all~!

In case no one has noticed yet, Loyal's has a new item in his shop besides the Ninja Headband.
Bloomers for 100g.

And that Ninja Headband, priced at 300bil. It made me wanna flip a fawking table. Why couldn't it be like, 300mil? It's still a lot, but would be much more reasonable than triple billions.

Fantasy Hair.
I WANT FRAN'S HAIR BUT OMFG THAT PRICE. [/dies]

-mauls Yusuke's face in chibi form-

Powered-up Fighter

BOMB4Y
ToushinYusuke
BOMB4Y
ToushinYusuke

Right? Otherwise Virus will get upset and horrible things will happen in his route emotion_0A0

That's Reno's hair? yum_puddi Yeah, most of the fantasy flare items are hella expensive. Oh, and cool Kaneki cosplay whee

Damn right. >O

Yes it is. Been my favorite character from ffvii since I first played the game. And now that they have hair for it.... ^%$* ******** gaia.

=D Thanks.

Powered-up Fighter

-Koto- the Announcer
ToushinYusuke
o______o Koto clone?

-table flip-
POSER!!!1! Kill it with fire!

lol

YES! >O

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items