Welcome to Gaia! ::

Greybriel

Women is in everyone's minds though, so it's alright.
That's only perfect for that reason, nothing else though. sad
But that's when heels come in handy!

That sucks, well at least you moved on from that phase into something more interesting lol.

Dangerous Lover

I Juxtaposed
la reine anastasia
I Juxtaposed
la reine anastasia
My reflection tells me I'm gorgeous, but my camera tells me something different.

I think I'm a solid 9, but other people rate me somewhere from a 4-7. I'll admit I'm average, I only give myself such a high score because I love my boobs I'm a bit of a narcissist.

Quote:
The Bondage Faerie

did your friend off herself?

i can't think of her name but you were really close to her

Alli? Moonshine All Over Me/Traumatized Dollie? No, she's very much still alive, she just doesn't really go on Gaia anymore. Why?

someone told me she killed herself lol

Weird o.o Well they lied lol.

Business Businessman

Indie Damsel
Greybriel

Women is in everyone's minds though, so it's alright.
That's only perfect for that reason, nothing else though. sad
But that's when heels come in handy!

That sucks, well at least you moved on from that phase into something more interesting lol.

"Durr, well, I-Indie, you wanna', wanna' hear about my new 22nm processor and 10000x9800 screen resolution?! /Fix nerd glasses." That's so much better, right?
la reine anastasia
I Juxtaposed
la reine anastasia
I Juxtaposed
la reine anastasia
My reflection tells me I'm gorgeous, but my camera tells me something different.

I think I'm a solid 9, but other people rate me somewhere from a 4-7. I'll admit I'm average, I only give myself such a high score because I love my boobs I'm a bit of a narcissist.

Quote:
The Bondage Faerie

did your friend off herself?

i can't think of her name but you were really close to her

Alli? Moonshine All Over Me/Traumatized Dollie? No, she's very much still alive, she just doesn't really go on Gaia anymore. Why?

someone told me she killed herself lol

Weird o.o Well they lied lol.

it was like 6 months ago some random account pm'd me telling me that she had killed herself and i was confused.

ok though good.

Businessman

Herr Electric
I have my on and off days. I don't think I'm ugly, no. There are days I think I look damn good and days I think eh, I wish I looked better. I get plenty of compliments and when I look in the mirror I like what I see. When pictures get taken, that's when I lose some confidence. :/

you look nice
Greybriel

Wow when I read "nm" all I was thinking was nb. Why so little!?
You're stating things that can't be done! sad
Well shouldn't be done lol.
Herr Electric
I have my on and off days. I don't think I'm ugly, no. There are days I think I look damn good and days I think eh, I wish I looked better. I get plenty of compliments and when I look in the mirror I like what I see. When pictures get taken, that's when I lose some confidence. :/

I know that feeling, I just think the camera is there to make us have a low self-esteem or something.
It's just trying to make our 'flaws' look bigger then what they actually are.

But you are very pretty smile
i think i look decent maybe.. sweatdrop x.x maybe a 5 outta 10 ;-;
Pink Plaid
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

I'm hideous and staring into your soul. twisted
your beautiful

Questionable Sex Symbol

9,250 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Popular Thread 100
Why should it matter. Everyone's beautiful, or handsome in their own unique way. emotion_bigheart
ButWhyArentYouNaked
Why should it matter. Everyone's beautiful, or handsome in their own unique way. emotion_bigheart
awe thats so sweet i totally agree ^~^

Blessed Prophet

I think I would maybe get a 5 out of 10 at best.

Cutie-Pie

User Image

I rate myself 8.

User Image
10000000000000/10

At least my fiance says so!
-sig/prof

User Image

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff