Welcome to Gaia! ::

=_^

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 18, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
< 1 2 3 4 5 6 >

Who do you think I am with this outraaageoous french accent ?

sweatdrop
i mock you with my sillyness. blaugh
I think Qumran is the only one that knows what i'm talking about. xd
Oren the Brave
Glitch Makoto
Oren the Brave
And your father smelled of Elder Berries. mad
I feel for your chickens, Mr. Stickabee. Once a cow by the name of Bess came to chew on my best friend's vest. I poked the cow in the eye and it fell over and burped like a rabid weasel. Then this girl walked up to my friend and said "You would look pretty in pink, don't ya think?" and he repied "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood". At this point Ol' Man McFurgerstunstiendgerbilwaltzenheimer was farting his butt off screaming at his 52.408048048407405704809870932447947507405470 year old spatula. Then the good fairy said "Little bunny foo foo why do you keep going poo poo everytime the both of us get together in bed". Then Scooby Doo got the chicken pox. In the end, the pink flying hippos worked together with the evil squirrel overlords to enslave all humans to work in their nutmines. Good times, good times.
I don't want to talk to you no more you silly English King! mad
I claim your btk in the name of engand!!!!1!!!
Glitch Makoto
Oren the Brave
Glitch Makoto
Oren the Brave
And your father smelled of Elder Berries. mad
I feel for your chickens, Mr. Stickabee. Once a cow by the name of Bess came to chew on my best friend's vest. I poked the cow in the eye and it fell over and burped like a rabid weasel. Then this girl walked up to my friend and said "You would look pretty in pink, don't ya think?" and he repied "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood". At this point Ol' Man McFurgerstunstiendgerbilwaltzenheimer was farting his butt off screaming at his 52.408048048407405704809870932447947507405470 year old spatula. Then the good fairy said "Little bunny foo foo why do you keep going poo poo everytime the both of us get together in bed". Then Scooby Doo got the chicken pox. In the end, the pink flying hippos worked together with the evil squirrel overlords to enslave all humans to work in their nutmines. Good times, good times.
I don't want to talk to you no more you silly English King! mad
I claim your btk in the name of engand!!!!1!!!
JIt's an AFK
Oren the Brave
Monty Python and the Holy Grail????
Oren the Brave
By any chance, judging by your sig, do you know a gaian by the name of Whispering Willow?
Amidamaru_1400
Oren the Brave
EXACTLY! :O
Eh.... whee
Oren the Brave
Amidamaru_1400
Oren the Brave
Love that movie,

"Dismount"
Amidamaru_1400
JIt's an AFK
Sorry, I couldn't tell.

I guess Monty Python. I haven't seen Monty Python, but my friend uses that phrase alot and he told me it was from Money Python.
Glitch Makoto
Oren the Brave
By any chance, judging by your sig, do you know a gaian by the name of Whispering Willow?
Diffrent Willow, sorry sweatdrop
Nu, Nu !

No, no, no it's NI !

heart heart heart
Amidamaru_1400
Oren the Brave
Amidamaru_1400
Oren the Brave
Love that movie,

"Dismount"
Same whee heart Heh, they had coconuts instead of hoarses, that was hilarious. xd
Oh. The sockdrawer has warned you.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces