Welcome to Gaia! ::

=_^

Total Votes:[ 0 ]
This poll closed on December 18, 2004.
No longer accepting new votes.
1 2 3 4 5 6 >

And your father smelled of Elder Berries. mad
Now go away before I taunt you a second time!
I fart in your general direction!

Charged Helper

eek So, thats why.... ninja
sweatdrop scream domokun

Charged Helper

It would explain some things... 3nodding gonk domokun
i burped in your direction
sexy_sweetness
eek So, thats why.... ninja
3nodding
Oren the Brave
I feel for your chickens, Mr. Stickabee. Once a cow by the name of Bess came to chew on my best friend's vest. I poked the cow in the eye and it fell over and burped like a rabid weasel. Then this girl walked up to my friend and said "You would look pretty in pink, don't ya think?" and he repied "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood". At this point Ol' Man McFurgerstunstiendgerbilwaltzenheimer was farting his butt off screaming at his 52.408048048407405704809870932447947507405470 year old spatula. Then the good fairy said "Little bunny foo foo why do you keep going poo poo everytime the both of us get together in bed". Then Scooby Doo got the chicken pox. In the end, the pink flying hippos worked together with the evil squirrel overlords to enslave all humans to work in their nutmines. Good times, good times.
no shes a human
What's youuur favorite color ?
Oren the Brave
I fart in your general direction!
Nice to know I share a hobby with someone else
sweatdrop weird ppls talking weird thingy
Glitch Makoto
Oren the Brave
I feel for your chickens, Mr. Stickabee. Once a cow by the name of Bess came to chew on my best friend's vest. I poked the cow in the eye and it fell over and burped like a rabid weasel. Then this girl walked up to my friend and said "You would look pretty in pink, don't ya think?" and he repied "How much wood could a woodchuck chuck if a woodchuck could chuck wood". At this point Ol' Man McFurgerstunstiendgerbilwaltzenheimer was farting his butt off screaming at his 52.408048048407405704809870932447947507405470 year old spatula. Then the good fairy said "Little bunny foo foo why do you keep going poo poo everytime the both of us get together in bed". Then Scooby Doo got the chicken pox. In the end, the pink flying hippos worked together with the evil squirrel overlords to enslave all humans to work in their nutmines. Good times, good times.
I don't want to talk to you no more you silly English King! mad

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces