Welcome to Gaia! ::

I've gotten that a few times. It always makes my day heart

6,650 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Citizen 200
I've had people tell me that for two fandoms I write for, but I honestly don't believe them. I think they just love the pairing so much that they adopt certain things as canon.

Witty Phantom

Yea, my friend has told me I write Joey Wheeler perfectly smile

I am a Yugioh nerd though ;o and he is my favorite character so i try to emulate him while i write

But yes, thats one of the best compliments ever heart
I've been told that I'm good about keeping characters as canon as possible with the odd situations they are tossed in at times. Normally with shows that I've watched a lot. I know a lot of people like how I portray the Criminal Minds people. I get annoyed with people who get so outlandishly out of character with their portrayal of them and thus refuse to write in a fandom if I don't feel comfortable in my ability to do the character justice. I have to be able to get inside their head and think like them. So I'm picky about my fandoms because of that.

Unforgiving Cutesmasher

Not really that, but sometimes people tell me "I hate Character X but you wrote him/her in a way I enjoyed reading."

... And that's even better in my opinion.

Obsessive Friend

Phaedonas
Well, I haven't written any fanfictions, but I frequently role-play and I've been told at least once that the way I write them makes it seem canon. Also, I try to fill in the gaps of the actual story from the comics/games so it would fit perfectly if it were actually canon! I think it's a wonderful compliment to hear and it always makes me feel so warm and fuzzy inside!

Same here! A friend told me that even though I have about a million different muses for characters, I write them well. I felt pretty good about that.

I use role plays to get character voices down for fanfic, and vice versa. I feel like it's good practice for me doing either one.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get Items
Get Gaia Cash
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games