Welcome to Gaia! ::

Magical Shoujo

`radiantspork
KiranTheWitchv2
`radiantspork
KiranTheWitchv2
`radiantspork
7/10. I would loose the sword, but if it's part of your character then keep it. I also think the outfit needs more purple and black near the bottom to tie it together.
SUGgestions?

Hmm. I would suggest shoes, but your gown covers your feet. I would just say that you'd have to browse around. Sorry, but good luck! 3nodding
I don't understand. Hahaha.

I don't understand how you don't understand, but okay.
Like... I don't know what you mean by browse around. I normally just get suggestions, check them out, and see if I like em.

Magical Shoujo

Trippy Visuals
i like it
Thank you. 3nodding

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
9/10 for effort
2/10 personal preference

Magical Shoujo

Domz22
9/10 for effort
2/10 personal preference
Thank you? Haha

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
KiranTheWitchv2
Domz22
9/10 for effort
2/10 personal preference
Thank you? Haha

It's nothing against you. It's very impressive, but I have a preference for simplicity and realism.

Dangerous Shapeshifter

11,750 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Window Shopper 100
  • Person of Interest 200
KiranTheWitchv2

Sorry, I'm not real good with items since I quit for an year, just look around tektek for items that are by your feet (like the grass patch under mine) that are black or dark gray.

Or you can change your dress and get actual shoes. (Since your current dress doesn't really allow you room for shoes.)
gaia_kittenstar
KiranTheWitchv2
`radiantspork
KiranTheWitchv2
`radiantspork
KiranTheWitchv2
`radiantspork
7/10. I would loose the sword, but if it's part of your character then keep it. I also think the outfit needs more purple and black near the bottom to tie it together.
SUGgestions?

Hmm. I would suggest shoes, but your gown covers your feet. I would just say that you'd have to browse around. Sorry, but good luck! 3nodding

Like... I don't know what you mean by browse around. I normally just get suggestions, check them out, and see if I like em.

I mean't browse around in the shops?

Magical Shoujo

Domz22
KiranTheWitchv2
Domz22
9/10 for effort
2/10 personal preference
Thank you? Haha

It's nothing against you. It's very impressive, but I have a preference for simplicity and realism.
Such as yours. 3nodding Which I like. 3nodding Thank you 3nodding

Magical Shoujo

Miss Devichi
KiranTheWitchv2

Sorry, I'm not real good with items since I quit for an year, just look around tektek for items that are by your feet (like the grass patch under mine) that are black or dark gray.

Or you can change your dress and get actual shoes. (Since your current dress doesn't really allow you room for shoes.)
gaia_kittenstar
Hm. I guess I'll do that in a little bit or this afternoon when I get home. 3nodding But I wonder what would look good without distracting from the flow of the dress... surprised

Magical Shoujo

`radiantspork
KiranTheWitchv2
`radiantspork
KiranTheWitchv2
`radiantspork

I mean't browse around in the shops?
Tektek it shall be. 3nodding

4,500 Points
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Citizen 200
KiranTheWitchv2
Domz22
KiranTheWitchv2
Domz22
9/10 for effort
2/10 personal preference
Thank you? Haha

Such as yours. 3nodding Which I like. 3nodding Thank you 3nodding

Well thank you darling razz

An Epic No Less's Husband

Kawaii Lunatic

18,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
KiranTheWitchv2
`radiantspork
SUGgestions?

Lumiere Noire (The roses) c:

Magical Shoujo

iSumiko
KiranTheWitchv2
`radiantspork
SUGgestions?

Another Lumiere Noire?

An Epic No Less's Husband

Kawaii Lunatic

18,050 Points
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
KiranTheWitchv2
iSumiko
KiranTheWitchv2
`radiantspork
SUGgestions?

Another Lumiere Noire?

Mhm c:
It'll balance out the colors.

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items