Welcome to Gaia! ::

So just came back to Gaia after a year or two and found out my items are worth billions? And art costs like 10 trillion now what is even going on?!

Shy Spirit

10,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
They keep selling gold generators for GC, without any gold sinks to compensate. It's awful... sad

Fatcat

sun_spirit
They keep selling gold generators for GC, without any gold sinks to compensate. It's awful... sad

There's been gold sink after gold sink so I'm not sure where you've been, but they aren't doing much regardless because Gaia continues to release even more generators when there is a gold sink lol.

The MiIkman's Datemate

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
User Image

It's what happens when you dare to leave the CB.

Witty Elocutionist

13,725 Points
  • Megathread 100
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Invisibility 100
its a whole other world now.

Shy Spirit

10,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
b0nerita
sun_spirit

There's been gold sink after gold sink so I'm not sure where you've been, but they aren't doing much regardless because Gaia continues to release even more generators when there is a gold sink lol.

I haven't been on the site in months. Whatever they're doing, it isn't working. Unless people stopped buying the gens, that would be nice. :3
sun_spirit
b0nerita
sun_spirit

I haven't been on the site in months. Whatever they're doing, it isn't working. Unless people stopped buying the gens, that would be nice. :3

So do these gold generators often actually give you a large amount of gold? Because that doesn't make sense

Delicious Kupo Nut's Secret Admirer

Fluffy Partner

Rumors has it that when someone leaves the CB, the inflation communist gnome comes by.

Shy Spirit

10,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
Angel-Imp701
sun_spirit
b0nerita
sun_spirit

So do these gold generators often actually give you a large amount of gold? Because that doesn't make sense

There is a chance to win a large sum of gold. For instance, the Piles of Gold items available in the Cash Shop can pay out as much as one trillion gold. Another common gold gen was Flynn's booty, which I believe generated up to 100,000,000, though at this point that amount seems insignificant. Anyway, if you check the announcements, you'll see them advertised all the time.

Shy Spirit

10,200 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Lavish Tipper 200
This thread will be a lot more informative than me, so if you're interested in looking at the larger scope of things, I would recommend checking it out. smile

User Image

Sparkly Fatcat

I just came back after what... 2-3 months? :') And yup mega super inflation and art is super expensive all of a sudden, magic happened, idunno.

Phantom

I just don't understand anymore tbh

Quick Reply

Submit
Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas